White Cookies - Drip Irrigation - DIY Citi Cobs - SCROG

I picked up some PlantLife Holland secret. Its a three part grow, micro, bloom and they have a bunch of additives available too. Haven't heard much on them but its a Canadian company so thought id give them a try. about $15 a liter. Haven't started yet so cant really recommend them but i kinda feel its all basically the same stuff??

I have 2 clones as well.

They didn't show the color until 1st week of flower.

Really odd.

As long as it grows and smokes good I'm groovy.

How did yours smoke?

Mine still hanging, but I did try a small bud. Real greasy and chunky. Had smooth taste, and pretty potent. Here's a pic of sour diesel, I'll get pic of white cookies later. I've noticed a lot more triches since getting away from fox farm nutes.
420-magazine-mobile29994662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile618384536.jpg
. My white cookies clones haven't showed the purple markings yet, maybe after flip it will appear again

I picked up some PlantLife Holland secret. Its a three part grow, micro, bloom and they have a bunch of additives available too. Haven't heard much on them but its a Canadian company so thought id give them a try. about $15 a liter. Haven't started yet so cant really recommend them but i kinda feel its all basically the same stuff??
That is what I am running now.

I am using the bud boosters this time and I am getting more nice size buds.

But I also made way less mistakes this time around.

Just would l8ke to try another line.

Mine still hanging, but I did try a small bud. Real greasy and chunky. Had smooth taste, and pretty potent. Here's a pic of sour diesel, I'll get pic of white cookies later. I've noticed a lot more triches since getting away from fox farm nutes.
420-magazine-mobile29994662.jpg
420-magazine-mobile618384536.jpg
. My white cookies clones haven't showed the purple markings yet, maybe after flip it will appear again
Interesting.

Fox Farms just sounded like a pain.

I'm torn between AN, Botanicare, or Jacks Citrus.

I'll keep reading ad figure it out.

Jack's certainly sounds interesting

So here are some photo updates.

The Twins(Whit Cookies)

420-magazine-mobile923094700.jpg

420-magazine-mobile436899940.jpg

And her sister which looks just fine;

420-magazine-mobile1914216387.jpg

420-magazine-mobile135029413.jpg

And my bestie Blackie (Black Indica)

420-magazine-mobile1404085503.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2090422038.jpg

I guess I forget a pic of the Pk.

They are already more frosty than my first grown and very dense and bulky.

Pics do not do these justice.

May 15 should be time to start flushing the Black Indica.

Can't wait.

420-magazine-mobile1039874513.jpg

Glad the PK is gone as I would never grow it again.

You can see how much less it is producing, although it's slower flowering

Back right corner is the pk

420-magazine-mobile279670149.jpg

Yea, I'm not growing pk again, not worth the hassle. I switched to AN, they seem to be easy to use, I like the fact that after mixing it's always 5.8 to 6 ph. I'm using coco loco from fox farm, I've been leaving ph alone and plants are doing great. You WC looks just like mine with purple markings, very smooth smoke. I should have my plants transplanted into 5 and 7 gal pots tomorrow, then let veg for few weeks before flip. I'm wanting to see how the cobs veg. I got a 14 gal barrel for my drip system, might be better than 55 gal barrel, I only need 7 to 10 days at a time. Botanicare is pretty good line of nutes also, I use couple of their products. Your grow is coming along nicely .

Yea, I'm not growing pk again, not worth the hassle. I switched to AN, they seem to be easy to use, I like the fact that after mixing it's always 5.8 to 6 ph. I'm using coco loco from fox farm, I've been leaving ph alone and plants are doing great. You WC looks just like mine with purple markings, very smooth smoke. I should have my plants transplanted into 5 and 7 gal pots tomorrow, then let veg for few weeks before flip. I'm wanting to see how the cobs veg. I got a 14 gal barrel for my drip system, might be better than 55 gal barrel, I only need 7 to 10 days at a time. Botanicare is pretty good line of nutes also, I use couple of their products. Your grow is coming along nicely .
I'm leaning towards AN because it claims the PH is stable for a week.

I can verify that, after 9 days mine was still 5.8. I used them last 6 weeks of last grow and worked out great
This has me considering coco now.

I have drip system and if I can get stable PH multiple feedings daily is easy.

Time to do some reading.

Sorry Sleepless when i saw "not GH" i assumed thats what u where using:snooze:> But on a happy note Seeing the beautiful canopy on that Scrog makes me feel pretty good about my purchase.:thumb: Looks like its gonna be a good harvest.
I like their nutes.

1/4 strength start and work your way up.

This time I am at 1100ppm which is quite high compared to last grow.

I now believe my ppm pen is just as important as than the PH pen.

Are you using the full line?

Here ya go sleepless, here's a couple pics of white cookies, decent yielded. Looks like I'll get 2 to 3 oz's per plant, better than thought, mine didn't grow an inch after I flipped.
420-magazine-mobile935159698.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1637712538.jpg
Nice.

Mine most definitely stretched.

One a lot more than the other.

Crappy genetics.

I'm getting excited to start doing some trimming.

2 weeks to go.

I've just have the three main ones grow, micro and bloom. I had to pick up some calcium nitrate and Epsom salts, the seedling mix i started with was peat based and my ph strips i wouldn't even register the ph cause it was so low!! So the leaves on the peppers im doing a test run with looked like cauliflower heads lol. I got them into coco and hit them with the calcium. Then the light was a little too intense and the leaves started to turn purple (Anthocyanin). I moved the lights up to about 20" and they are loving it now. I've been feeding half strength with every other water but i may start to feed every water now cause i notice they shoot up about an inch overnight when i feed.
1100 PPM that is high. The chart on the bottle gives the highest recommended target at 980ppm.

I've just have the three main ones grow, micro and bloom. I had to pick up some calcium nitrate and Epsom salts, the seedling mix i started with was peat based and my ph strips i wouldn't even register the ph cause it was so low!! So the leaves on the peppers im doing a test run with looked like cauliflower heads lol. I got them into coco and hit them with the calcium. Then the light was a little too intense and the leaves started to turn purple (Anthocyanin). I moved the lights up to about 20" and they are loving it now. I've been feeding half strength with every other water but i may start to feed every water now cause i notice they shoot up about an inch overnight when i feed.
1100 PPM that is high. The chart on the bottle gives the highest recommended target at 980ppm.
Yep.

I got to max and they were still starving.

I will say they are way denser than the first grow but I also corrected many mistakes.

If I stay with them I will do the next run without the bud boosters and see if there's a difference.

You in north or south Saskatchewan?

Looks like my package arrived.

5 x Fastbuds Fastberry are in water and the rapid rooters are soaking.

I'll put these under that quantum boards and work them up to 200 watts.

Once the flower tent opens up I'll move them over and veg my Crown Royale.

Things should be far more efficient now that I will have Veg/Flower locations.

420-magazine-mobile775789283.jpg

The shipper was incredibly stealth.

Not sure if they are a sponsor.

Yep.

I got to max and they were still starving.

I will say they are way denser than the first grow but I also corrected many mistakes.

If I stay with them I will do the next run without the bud boosters and see if there's a difference.

You in north or south Saskatchewan?

I'll definitely sub for that if you journal it as well. Would like to see how much of a difference it makes.
No offense to you but I'd prefer to keep my location on the QT.

Looks like my package arrived.

5 x Fastbuds Fastberry are in water and the rapid rooters are soaking.

I'll put these under that quantum boards and work them up to 200 watts.

Once the flower tent opens up I'll move them over and veg my Crown Royale.

Things should be far more efficient now that I will have Veg/Flower locations.

420-magazine-mobile775789283.jpg

The shipper was incredibly stealth.

Not sure if they are a sponsor.
Man you are a busy dude :thumb:
Those quantum boards look interesting. You are using them only for veg?

Man you are a busy dude :thumb:
Those quantum boards look interesting. You are using them only for veg?
That's right.

I just moved all the wives plants to the greenhouse so now I will wire in a 2nd driver and bump these up to 100 watts a piece.

I think if I veg for 8 weeks under 200 watts of quantum I'll be good for flower.

Yep just Veg.

The autos should get a good start.

Normally I would have 4 plants itching for flower tent right now but due to tomatoes etc this time I'll run autos while I veg some Bergman

strains.
420-magazine-mobile559801049.jpg

That my Crown Royale - about 40 days under the quantum with nothing but water.

It has been extremely neglected.

Back
Top Bottom