OldMacDonald's White Cookies Grow Journal - 2017

In the next week or so, I have a few plans; including, but not limited to:
1. Mixing new soil
2. Repotting
3. Topping and LST

My mantra this grow is quick and dirty with cheap basic supplies. I've plenty of time to get into the farming hobby and aquire my toolshed.

Right now I have two bags of potting mix from the dollar store. Yes, they were literally a dollar each. I'll check around for organic add-ins like more coffee, blood meal, etc., but I suppose it's not strictly necessary with the liquid nutes.

I was earlier thinking of fabric or other breathable pots, but again I have decided on El Cheapo plastic.

I'm thinking of letting one plant grow taller, without training, in a separate veg closet as a mother. Maybe I'll put this in a five gallon bucket.

The other I'll try to get as short broad and bushy as possible, given my total height of 29in base to ceiling, including pot and lights. I'll flower this along with some SOG clones, trying to time things so they flower simultaneously.

Oh, and the damn venting issue. I really don't want to cut a six inch hole in my rental and later have to make up a story for the landlord.

Due to low budget I'm going to hold off and piece together gear as I go in successive grows. But thanks very much for the offer. I like this community.

Well if you change your mind pm me. It's like new dude really used it 4 times .

Ph meter are needed if you dont Have any chelates or buffering agents .

I'm in, I'd get some nitrogen in them very soon.
Great to have you aboard.

They had their first feeding a couple days ago with FF nutes. I was very cautious on the amount. I tossed in some old coffee grounds about five days ago, but that doesn't really count as they need time to compost.

I'm more experimenting as I go.

Case in point: the two big initial leaves on one plant got yellowy with burnt tips, so I gently nudged them off and let them dry overnight. They were crispy and smelled nice... So I smoked them!

No effect beyond placebo, but they burned and tasted just like bud.

Thanks. I'm going back over my thread to find missing posts. I hope my thread is entertaining in the "look at this noob" sort of way.

Go look at my first journal man king true grow lol the title still cracks me up ..

Only thing true about that title is true grow ment here at 420 lmao

When should I top?
28357de0d226ea792ca112d571ef9042.jpg

Between 3rd and 4th node for autos

I do same for females too But that is recommended Photos you can top multiple times at the right times and autos only should be topped once

Between 3rd and 4th node for autos

I do same for females too But that is recommended Photos you can top multiple times at the right times and autos only should be topped once
My girls are photos. I'm still not sure exactly how I'll train them. I'm still thinking one will be a mother for clones and one I'll flower. Maybe don't train the mother at all?

My girls are photos. I'm still not sure exactly how I'll train them. I'm still thinking one will be a mother for clones and one I'll flower. Maybe don't train the mother at all?

Have you heard about fluxing.?

Or tip spreading by light Addict ?

Back
Top Bottom