OldMacDonald's White Cookies Grow Journal - 2017

@oldmac I'm having the same issue on Android, but I was able to upload on my iPad.

They have been having issues with uploading pics on the app, but they are aware of it are working on it. I read on another thread it was up and working again....but I use my PC so I don't know.

I have been AWOL for a while because the app has been broken. A number of things have gone on in the meantime. One of the plants got pretty significant nutrient burn. It was sad looking for a while but has recovered nicely. During this time, I also took about half-a-dozen clones but only two have survived. Next time I definitely need to up my cloning game. The primary issue is that I had them in the closet with my main plants and the temperature and humidity variations as well as the darkness were very much less than ideal conditions. Big hardy and healthy plants can handle such variations but clones are very delicate.

Now I have removed my two remaining clones and one very sick clone and put them in a separate space in the house with 24/7 lighting and relatively consistent heat and humidity.

I have decided to put my two main plants into flower. They are both looking nice and I am optimistic about my future yield, however humble it may be.

Back
Top Bottom