Crop King Seeds Start To Finish With Mars Hydro LED

Hows the crown royale doin have some myself gona start in sept moon. did find some bag seeds, some fat ones hopein theyre gd ganja. Plantd them yesterday nothing yet fingers crossd.. TY all this site has been very informative.. Any & all feed back greatly appreciated

Outstanding grow on E/M. Very nice donkey cola. I still think hydro gets the most out of autos for the very fast growth rate.
Ok now my little update. Week one after transplant well two extra days, they are looking great. Nice and green like I love to see them and not burnt at all from the straight FFO soil. Here is a look at them girls.
SAM_12123.JPG
SAM_12132.JPG
SAM_12142.JPG
SAM_12151.JPG
SAM_12162.JPG
SAM_12192.JPG
SAM_12181.JPG
SAM_12172.JPG

Each seedling had a over grower so they will be the ones I clone off of, not talking about autos. I will flower our all the seeds and keep clones for my big mother grows. I have two of each I am showing so one I will let grow without training or touching and the other I will top and train so I will see how plat likes to grow both ways at same time. Well that is it for this week on the Crop king seeds. I will have video uploaded in a few min and update in five days. Keep it growing green my friends and thank you for stopping by.

I'm glad to hear no burn from FFOF, I went from rooters to FFOF on this first grow and been using FFOF all the way though with no problems. I hear about people burning with FFOF often but, since I haven't had issues personally, still plan on using it for my clones when they come out of the aerocloner. Have you ever tried their Light Warrior stuff?

I'm glad to hear no burn from FFOF, I went from rooters to FFOF on this first grow and been using FFOF all the way though with no problems. I hear about people burning with FFOF often but, since I haven't had issues personally, still plan on using it for my clones when they come out of the aerocloner. Have you ever tried their Light Warrior stuff?

Yes I use Light Warrior,Happy frog,FFO,Pro mix. I am out off all but FFO and Pro mix. I only use Warrior for seeds and it works best being seeds do not need nutes. Happy frog seems to have a little less nutes but may not I do not remember its been so freaking long sense I looked at them. FFO has nute burned some of my strains but we are talking only tip burn so they have all done just fine in it but never add nutes until needed or it can burn the hell out of them or cause lockout. What I have done with seedlings in the past is put half of bottom solo cup with Happy frog and top half with Warrior and that has worked outstanding. What I would tell you is only use warrior for seedlings that's it or you will be wasting your money on clones and plants.

Looking good also I love the Crop King note card and stakes you have in the pots, great for keeping tabs on your grow.

Great vids CO and always love looking at the girls, i just got my first seeds in but it looks like maybe i should have gone with King Crop Seeds

Just a quick update. All are doing real well and growing real fast. With the extra space in the main flower room I think I am going to start the rest of my auto beans. More to come on that later. Here is a quick look at them now.
20150901_001754.jpg
20150901_001804.jpg
20150901_001818.jpg
20150901_001829.jpg
20150901_001841.jpg
20150901_001850.jpg
20150901_001859.jpg

I hope for some of you growers that have not grown that much or have that have not done that many seeds can see that no all seeds are equal. Sometimes if you only do one or two and only get small yields or plants it is not your fault. I try to do five seeds of a strain before I really judge it when I am not happy with how it has been growing.If I like the strain I always take the big growers out of each strain and make them the mother to clone off of. When I pop more seeds of it and see a better one I make it the main mother of that strain.I know this is all basic stuff. I just wanted to put it out there in case a newer grower pops up. See you all in a few days. Thanks for stopping by.

Just so you all know I split up my journals now. I have three going right now and wanted to keep them apart. The top three in my signature are active links to what I got going on here at 420 mag.

all seeds are not created equal! i cant wait to have more space to pheno hunt and find some real nice strains to keep around and maybe even breed someday :Namaste: love stopping my your grow CO

Hey CO gardens are looking amazing as always. I just finished my first ever grow and it was with crop king seeds. I hope you don't mind me posting a picture of my early vixen plant to your page. I Also grew there white cookies as well. Being my first grow I didn't do any training except for I topped it once. It eventually out grew my 6'2" tent but without training I yielded over 8 zips. I took 12 clones and they all rooted within a week so I guess it's a pretty hearty strain. As far as the smoke goes I'm not a very experienced smoker I actually started growing it for my Brother who has Lukiemia and it is the only med that helps with the chemo. Sorry for such a long post I'm just a huge fan and wanted to say thanks for everything I have learned from you. I currently have 12 plants (3 strains)all crop king under my first Scrog and my new mars hydro light arrives this week
Hope you don't mind but I am slowly copying all your techniques .
20150710_170420.jpg
20150803_214000.jpg

all seeds are not created equal! i cant wait to have more space to pheno hunt and find some real nice strains to keep around and maybe even breed someday :Namaste: love stopping my your grow CO

I appreciate you taking your time to stopping by. Pheno/geno hunting is awesome. I have been breeding for a long time and have to say it is one of my favorite part of growing.

Hey CO gardens are looking amazing as always. I just finished my first ever grow and it was with crop king seeds. I hope you don't mind me posting a picture of my early vixen plant to your page. I Also grew there white cookies as well. Being my first grow I didn't do any training except for I topped it once. It eventually out grew my 6'2" tent but without training I yielded over 8 zips. I took 12 clones and they all rooted within a week so I guess it's a pretty hearty strain. As far as the smoke goes I'm not a very experienced smoker I actually started growing it for my Brother who has Lukiemia and it is the only med that helps with the chemo. Sorry for such a long post I'm just a huge fan and wanted to say thanks for everything I have learned from you. I currently have 12 plants (3 strains)all crop king under my first Scrog and my new mars hydro light arrives this week
Hope you don't mind but I am slowly copying all your techniques .

Outstanding post, Thank you for taking your time to do that here. I do not mind you showing what you got going on with crop kids at all here. If you ever want to show me other strains you can do on my main flower room forum. Just take your time growing and learning new ways to grow. As long as you enjoy what your doing makes it awesome to do. If there is anything you would like me to go over and I have not done it I will. If I have done it I will let you know where to find it.

I'm so interested in seeing this grow - I'm growing CKS's Early Miss too and can't wait to see how things develop for you!

Outstanding. Keep in touch with your grow in them I would like to know how yours does as well. Thank you for stopping by.

Hi CO, just wandering how Crown Royale is doing. Have CR from Crop King, waiting on a few more things to start seeds new moon sept. Any pointers you can share on them would be awesome. 4x4 tent, clay medium,GH nutes, rapid rooters, MH light, fans, co2 pads, wind tower fan from wally world, odor controller, as will as sm fan. Any help will be greatly appreciated.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom