CO Finest Main Flower Room LED Grows

Hello there my 420 mag people!!!
Yup its time for the MAIN flower room journal. I have been waiting a long time to start this and NOW its time, so lets GET IT ON!!!!

Ok so the room is still being built but now able to flower plants. For now there is three on the right and soon there will be three or more on the left. I still need to hang three or four lights on the left. So for now I will just start with what I have on the right. First up in the left corner is MONSTER TRAIN coming in at 1 year and over 5+ months old mother plant that was not trained for scrog. Then we got Cotton candy in the middle coming in at 1 Year 5+months old and doing good and now we have afghan kush on the right which is a little young for my scrog but will have to do. I think she is going to grow just a few colas by looking at her and not having enough time to train her right for the scrog. Now Monster has Mars 1600 and the rest has three 144x3 over them for now. Monster is taking 4 gallons every two days,Cotton candy is taking two gallons every two days and afghan kush is taking 3 gallons every two days. Monster is in a 15 gallon,Cotton is in a 7 gallon and afghan kush is in a 10 gallon. All are in smart pots and have FFO soil nothing else in soil added. Now nusts are two part technaflora Pura Vida and Green planet Cal/mag only right now. That is all I use in veg and most of flower. If I add anything more I will post what I do. So for now just a look at the girls in the scrogs.
SAM_12203.JPG
SAM_12213.JPG
SAM_12222.JPG

On this forum I will be showing the veg side as well so a look at the girls in there right now. I will be moving more plants in there soon.
SAM_12112.JPG
SAM_12101.JPG
SAM_1209.JPG
SAM_12081.JPG

That is it for now, thank you all for stopping by to see another big girls grow. :passitleft:

Love your setup CO!:circle-of-love:
I see that you like them chicks BIG. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ill be watchin:popcorn:

Love your setup CO!:circle-of-love:
I see that you like them chicks BIG. :cheesygrinsmiley:
Ill be watchin:popcorn:

I love me some big girls :drool: They smell so good and pack a nice punch after the cure. It fun to see them grow all the way to be mature girls. I appreciate you taking your time stopping be :passitleft:

Thanks CO for the wealth of knowledge. I love reading and watching your grows. Put me in coach. I'm ready to play.... Subbed

Thank you all for stopping by, Always good to see you all. I am going to try and get this grow in main to go quick so I can get to work on the 5x10 foot one plant scrog. I have been dying to do it and push a plant to the max. Now II am working on which will be the big girl to do it, but for now Its the 1year 5+ month old girls that where only grown for clones lol so far so good. The monster train is a bad ass girl and has never let me down. I see a huge problem already. The last monster train was in a tent with extra filters and still could be smelled from the street. This one being so old has been smelling like it was done in flower but only in veg lol so this is going to be a epic smelling plant by half way threw flower. I hope the area likes to smell lemons and pine cuz that's whats going to be for about a month out side lol oh I love the smell of fresh growing cannabis in the morning.. :passitleft:

25$ discount is anyone is looking to get a magical butter maker MagicalButter.com - Friend Offer

Veg room update. I got some lights to replace my T5 and T8 lights. Yesterday while at the Sam's club a bright ass light caught my eye and was begging to be put in a veg room. I found some 4 foot 120 3watt LED 5k color 40watt fixtures. For 40$ each why not give them a shot to get them girls growing under 100% LED.
SAM_12312.JPG
SAM_12322.JPG
SAM_12331.JPG
SAM_12342.JPG

Just to have some fun with the Apogee MQ-200 par meter.
Here is right on the led tube
SAM_12364.JPG

12" away
SAM_12392.JPG

24" away
SAM_12402.JPG

The sun with meter sitting on my K5 hood
SAM_12072.JPG

The lights stay the same 6" out on the sides so I am looking at 18" wide of coverage per light. Sounds good to me. You all have a good one thank you for stopping by. :passitleft:

So I have been working on the main room. I moved the exhaust up and over so now it is high which will take more heat out of the room and it is right by the light that runs hottest light.
SAM_12412.JPG

I also mounted hooks in the roof for three or four lights to be hung on the left side when needed. I did hang the mars 700 and I am and I am working on putting up the sun series.
SAM_12423.JPG
SAM_12432.JPG

Now I am working on putting in a scrog net for the one big girl I am putting on the left side.
SAM_12441.JPG
SAM_12451.JPG
SAM_12461.JPG

What I have found is a double is better then a signal so why not.
SAM_12471.JPG
SAM_12481.JPG
SAM_12491.JPG

Now I went and grabbed the big girl and got her into her finial home so she can start flower.
SAM_12501.JPG

She is going to go straight into flower with no veg time to fill net so her yield is going to get cut down in half for sure but she still filled the net real nice and will put out some nice wait for daddy. Fruit spirit is her strain which is a real good thc level plant and loves to grow the size that I like. There is a huge difference when a plant is trained for a scrog. The other three are all over the place and are very uneven. It is looking like the back half of monster train is about to give up. I was thinking that was going to happen with the whole plant but it is what it is and I can not ask much out of a 1year 5+ month old mother that was grown only for clones lol.

Now back to the work. I hung the sun series and I have it tilted back at the fruit spirit for ow until I put another plant in. Just to give her that little extra 300 watts.
SAM_12512.JPG
DSC0001118.JPG
DSC0001221.JPG
DSC0000824.JPG
DSC0000925.JPG
DSC0001024.JPG

That is all I got for now, I ran out of time for lights on. I appreciate you all stopping by. :passitleft:

Just so you all know I split up my journals now. I have three going right now and wanted to keep them apart. The top three in my signature are active links to what I got going on here at 420 mag.

Subscribed CO Finest.

I'm in too. I'm still shaking from hearing about that 5'X10' single plant scrog. That will definitely be a record!

Class is in session.

The bell has rang, now to go over a few classroom rules. We drink beer,smoke cannabis,eat edibles, grow cannabis anyway we can think of in here. Feel free to talk out loud among yourselves, on the right side of each chair is a lever to recline if so needed. Thank you all for joining the show I appreciate you all taking your time to show your support.

The bell has rang, now to go over a few classroom rules. We drink beer,smoke cannabis,eat edibles, grow cannabis anyway we can think of in here. Feel free to talk out loud among yourselves, on the right side of each chair is a lever to recline if so needed. Thank you all for joining the show I appreciate you all taking your time to show your support.

And.........fall asleep at your own risk!!!!

Nice rules CO Finest.

Back
Top Bottom