CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Plats are looking good CO, im hoping that plant on the right in you main flower room makes it as im sure shell produce some great buds with your experience :thumb:

as for the ladys in the 5x5 they are looking very frosty!! i actually usually only veg for 2 months tops from when i start from seed but my grow area doesnt come close to yours

and im actually on my way to your crop king jounal now :Namaste:

Thank you SoilGirl for stooping by, always good to see you. Organic In 'N Out Journal 2015. Outstanding work and love the long detailed post. If any of you growers here have not check out the awesome SoilGirl grow you are missing out on some awesome growing, in doors and out. SoilGirl P.S wheres the finger nail color pic? come on that your signature pic like Cronichemphog foot lol..
Wow, thanks so much for the praise and throwing my link up CO!! - And :rofl: I kept breaking nails for the longest time, mixing soil and compost by hand isn't very lady-like of me I suppose. But I like to feel the consistency.

They're getting better though, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of colors for me to proudly show soon! :battingeyelashes:

:) be right over to check out the new CK seed journal! - awesome update by the way, although that's a bit sad for the 16 month old plant. Hope it pulls thru and gives you something worthwhile! :rollit:

Wow, thanks so much for the praise and throwing my link up CO!! - And :rofl: I kept breaking nails for the longest time, mixing soil and compost by hand isn't very lady-like of me I suppose. But I like to feel the consistency.

They're getting better though, so I'm sure there'll be plenty of colors for me to proudly show soon! :battingeyelashes:

:) be right over to check out the new CK seed journal! - awesome update by the way, although that's a bit sad for the 16 month old plant. Hope it pulls thru and gives you something worthwhile! :rollit:

Your welcome and a awesome grower. Breaking nails mixing soil, Now that is a outstanding reason!! See you over at CK soon. :high-five:

Plats are looking good CO, im hoping that plant on the right in you main flower room makes it as im sure shell produce some great buds with your experience :thumb:

as for the ladys in the 5x5 they are looking very frosty!! i actually usually only veg for 2 months tops from when i start from seed but my grow area doesn't come close to yours

and im actually on my way to your crop king jounal now :Namaste:

Thank you my friend. I keep forgetting to change to damn cam in the 5x5 to show real green lol. Its on auto and never works. The three in the main are all on there own at this point. My experience can not help old age lol I wish. We will all see soon. On of my main things I do besides the training,lights and feeding is the room temps. I keep day and night around +or- 5deg difference. It does take all that being perfect to get the heavy yields. See you over at the CK journal. :passitleft:

Hey Brotha Hows Everything going man :thumb:
so the dispensary bill ehre passed but you need like 1.2 mil to be considered for a license
on top of that 75k license fee 5k non refundable on application
so a lot of people might apply but its a gamble to get a license 3 on my island I think 1 maui county
2 big island 1 Kauai
If I could find the money backing id try for a license the majority 51% owner has to be a resident on island you are applying for for at least 5 years im a lifetime resident so that's not an issue
my other idea is to see if one of these guys who do get a license will sub out their production facitlities
if someones willing then id be a subcontractor for a production facility so I can run under their license
well see how it works out it may loosen up in a few more years and maybe if were lucky enough to go rec
maybe they open up licenses for sale grow etc. well like I said we will see im hoping to get in on the ground floor though but not as a worker

Hey Brotha Hows Everything going man :thumb:
so the dispensary bill ehre passed but you need like 1.2 mil to be considered for a license
on top of that 75k license fee 5k non refundable on application
so a lot of people might apply but its a gamble to get a license 3 on my island I think 1 maui county
2 big island 1 Kauai
If I could find the money backing id try for a license the majority 51% owner has to be a resident on island you are applying for for at least 5 years im a lifetime resident so that's not an issue
my other idea is to see if one of these guys who do get a license will sub out their production facitlities
if someones willing then id be a subcontractor for a production facility so I can run under their license
well see how it works out it may loosen up in a few more years and maybe if were lucky enough to go rec
maybe they open up licenses for sale grow etc. well like I said we will see im hoping to get in on the ground floor though but not as a worker

Going good my friend. I have been doing a ton of work off the cam and post lol. I might know a few people with backing. I will give them a call and chat about it. I would not mind making a few trips out there. I am still waiting on my commercial license my self right now. I should be getting mine in a month or so. That price his real high but its is a legal way. Thank you for letting me know I will talk with you soon take care. :passitleft:

Just a quick post on my grows. All of them are doing great. I have been using my two part nutes and plants are as happy as they can be. With the two part I am using its a total of 11 mils per gallon for veg and flower which just cut my nute cost more then half and plants are loving it. New Light just shipped today, Might be here Monday!! Have a great weekend 420mag :passitleft:

SAM_10453.JPG
SAM_10441.JPG
SAM_10462.JPG
SAM_10474.JPG
SAM_10483.JPG

you cutting back? I swear you had more going on

I moved 40 plants over to my R.D.W.C house and flowered out 12 in 5x5 to make room for the 24 seedlings and 17 clones + the 4 clones and one histeper mother. Just looks empty right now lol. I am moving veg room in the same room as the 5x5 next to flower so not wanting to move to many big plants. within a month there will be around 30 + plants going.

Always working on something :thumb: looking good cant wait to see the RDWC

Glad to see you taking it easy.......:thedoubletake:

Do you have the RDWC under HID's? :thanks:

Reminder: RSOiler AKA 60cal

Always working on something :thumb: looking good cant wait to see the RDWC

I will be showing soon with another grower helping me out over where it is at soon.

Glad to see you taking it easy.......:thedoubletake:

Do you have the RDWC under HID's? :thanks:
Reminder: RSOiler AKA 60cal

Yes it is HORTILUX MH 1K and HORTILUX Super HPS 1K with Lumatek 1k dimmable ballast for that grow only until I get a budget to get some lights to replace.

In. I've been gone for a minute but I'm back. CO's Finest is the best!

Outstanding to see you back. I appreciate you stopping by.

I moved 40 plants over to my R.D.W.C house and flowered out 12 in 5x5 to make room for the 24 seedlings and 17 clones + the 4 clones and one histeper mother. Just looks empty right now lol. I am moving veg room in the same room as the 5x5 next to flower so not wanting to move to many big plants. within a month there will be around 30 + plants going.

I got winded and started to break a sweat just reading that. I think my back may be getting a bit sore as well..... LOL!!

:goodluck:

I got winded and started to break a sweat just reading that. I think my back may be getting a bit sore as well..... LOL!!

:goodluck:

And all the help bailed lol but I will remember when sample time comes around lol

Back
Top Bottom