New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

Congratulations on your harvest CO Finest.

Congratulations on your grow! Are you happy with your results? Do you recommend the light?

WJ

thank you. I am still going to do a finial post when the plant it stable at 62% in curing. I think the light does well. It is a 2x2 light for the true power it puts out. I will get into more info on finial post unless you need info from me to decide to buy one then I will give you what I see that light can do before finial post

CO Finest, will you have new journal with 90degree? :cheer:

thank you. I am still going to do a finial post when the plant it stable at 62% in curing. I think the light does well. It is a 2x2 light for the true power it puts out. I will get into more info on finial post unless you need info from me to decide to buy one then I will give you what I see that light can do before finial post

Congratulations on you harvest CO Finest, your going to need a vacation after all of your harvest.:)

Congratulations to harvest :)

I have some questions :)

I'm considering buying Spider :)
or is there a better lamp that you would recommend?

how well do you think it is?

You can send me PM if you want :)

you are a true insperation!

:goodjob::bravo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

New spider grow journal coming real soon. Should be up and running in a week or so.

Back
Top Bottom