Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

All friends, If anyone are interested in the GS1000, 1000W LED grow lights, we have the store on the Amazon, it is very convenient to buy the lights now. We can ship the goods from the US warehouse.
We have the 10% discount for all 420 guys, just send message to me so that we can send the coupon code to you .
If you would like to post the grow journey on the thread, we can give more supports.
Thanks everyone.
Happy Lantern Festival
Sean

All friends, If anyone are interested in the GS1000, 1000W LED grow lights, we have the store on the Amazon, it is very convenient to buy the lights now. We can ship the goods from the US warehouse.
We have the 10% discount for all 420 guys, just send message to me so that we can send the coupon code to you .
If you would like to post the grow journey on the thread, we can give more supports.
Thanks everyone.
Happy Lantern Festival
Sean

Can you post a link to the Amazon store? I can't seem to find it through searching myself.

:green_heart:cheers

Can you post a link to the Amazon store? I can't seem to find it through searching myself.

:green_heart:cheers

Dear Stinky Snid ,
Thanks for your interesting, the 420 magazine forum forbid to post the Amazon link in the forum, it is the rule. it is easy for you . You can go to Amazon.com and search Growstar 1000w led grow light , you will find the listing. We can send the coupon code to you for the discount if you would like to make the grow journey and leave the review for us.
looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Have a nice day.
Sean

Hi Sean,

I would like to take you up on your offer of a spider4 cob for 159.99USD with free shipping.
Can you PM me with an Amazon code or instructions for ordering direct from you.

BeanGenes

Hi Sean,

I would like to take you up on your offer of a spider4 cob for 159.99USD with free shipping.
Can you PM me with an Amazon code or instructions for ordering direct from you.

BeanGenes

Dear BeanGenes,
Thank you very much.
I will send the coupon code to you by PM.

Have a nice day.

Sean

ive only just signed up and there might be some rule where you have to post a certain amount of time because it definitely is not there. the only message is from the website.

Also can you give me a different email to the one you have here because ive already emailed that and had no reply.

Yeah for pm (private messages) If I'm not mistaken you need at least 50 posts to give/receive helps fight against spammers and such. I am actually looking for a new light to feature in my next journals for the local breeders/grow shops website as well as on here. I am currently growing in a 60cm x 60cm (2x2) tent and was wondering if you were interested in being a sponsor? I have a few offers as of right now so just weighing my options. Guess best deal gets it. :rofl: Let me know in a message if interested.

ive only just signed up and there might be some rule where you have to post a certain amount of time because it definitely is not there. the only message is from the website.

Also can you give me a different email to the one you have here because ive already emailed that and had no reply.

Hey Dizzeer,
My mailbox is sales@twilightgroups.com

i am out of office today, you can send mail to you to tell your plan.
Thx
Sean

Back
Top Bottom