Looking For Growers For New LED Grow Light With 5W Chip & Lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, Everyone! The party is over ! :cheer: :cheer: thanks for your attention, all of you guys!

And Congratulations to Snidrajsed (Got 65 LIKE) and Dennise (Got 51 LIKE).:bravo:

Snidrajsed will get a FREE GS-600 600W LED Grow light and Dennise will get a FREE GS-300 300W LED Grow light. they will post grow journal here. let's look forward it.

Snidrajsed
Screenshot_2016-05-31-06-00-07.png

Dennise
twilight_contest_2.jpg

twilight_contest_3.jpg

twilight_contest.jpg

Thanks everyone, I am honoured to have gotten all of that support. In the end it's for a good cause... Not only are we helping promote one of our great sponsors but we may have changed the life of someone special. Later to be revealed if she is willing to share the joy. We did it my dear:high-five:

:circle-of-love:THANK YOU:circle-of-love:
Mr Am4zin, ShiggityFlip, millertm, Partimus, solareclipse,
nuggs78, dick23rk, LlamaBomb, whatsaguitar, Lupey, premedgrow, Bigbudsgood, dirt mcgert, VladimirPutin, Noob4x4grow, mouser, growtohealme, BeaverIslander, CMJJMC2000, STIHL LOGGER, Densenug, Purpsmagurps, SHRuuM, EDzMEDz420, Cbutts, DreamsOfGreen, Pat999, arteekay, ohioboy, Kundal1n1, jandre2k3, MaRS3891, ktcg, W1zard, Dennise, nismo12, Canad420, LiftedMind, Smokeater, MagicJim, LordCaliban, Schtiggy, SweetSue, Rifleman, zacmac, JE3Z, Emilya, danishoes21, Asesino85, old school 64, Hozona, jamesleemc, db003, illumanotty, Klovneposen, Growlow, farside05, GreeenFingers, DrZiggy, AllSmiles, Pigeons420, redmud, Cola Monster, Weaselcracker, OlderGrower, BudBadger...

Thank you all so much, from the deepest recesses of my heart. I love this community and it's amazing members, it's such a fun place to hang out. Each and every one of you are my heros, I can't say how much I appreciate your support in this endeavour to make someone's dream come true.

Congratulations to Dennise aswell, she did a marvellous job spreading the word about our great sponsor
:thumb:Twilight Leds:thumb:
KiG my 420 brothers and sisters :green_heart:Cheers

Thanks everyone, I am honoured to have gotten all of that support. In the end it's for a good cause... Not only are we helping promote one of our great sponsors but we may have changed the life of someone special. Later to be revealed if she is willing to share the joy. We did it my dear:high-five:

:circle-of-love:THANK YOU:circle-of-love:
Mr Am4zin, ShiggityFlip, millertm, Partimus, solareclipse,
nuggs78, dick23rk, LlamaBomb, whatsaguitar, Lupey, premedgrow, Bigbudsgood, dirt mcgert, VladimirPutin, Noob4x4grow, mouser, growtohealme, BeaverIslander, CMJJMC2000, STIHL LOGGER, Densenug, Purpsmagurps, SHRuuM, EDzMEDz420, Cbutts, DreamsOfGreen, Pat999, arteekay, ohioboy, Kundal1n1, jandre2k3, MaRS3891, ktcg, W1zard, Dennise, nismo12, Canad420, LiftedMind, Smokeater, MagicJim, LordCaliban, Schtiggy, SweetSue, Rifleman, zacmac, JE3Z, Emilya, danishoes21, Asesino85, old school 64, Hozona, jamesleemc, db003, illumanotty, Klovneposen, Growlow, farside05, GreeenFingers, DrZiggy, AllSmiles, Pigeons420, redmud, Cola Monster, Weaselcracker, OlderGrower, BudBadger...

Thank you all so much, from the deepest recesses of my heart. I love this community and it's amazing members, it's such a fun place to hang out. Each and every one of you are my heros, I can't say how much I appreciate your support in this endeavour to make someone's dream come true.

Congratulations to Dennise aswell, she did a marvellous job spreading the word about our great sponsor
:thumb:Twilight Leds:thumb:
KiG my 420 brothers and sisters :green_heart:Cheers

You are so kind!  Snidrajsed! I will update the shipping to you once it send out. we will look forward to hearing your comments here! :goodjob:

Hey Jason, been awhile since you've been around this thread. Here's my ladies grown exclusively with the Gs600. Although I've added a spare ufo just for poops and giggles. No problems or complaints so far, it's doing a great job. Those lenses are intense and must be working because these plants are in fantastic shape.
20160902_171204.jpg

20160902_165814.jpg

20160902_170003.jpg

20160902_170220.jpg

20160902_171032.jpg

Thanks for the great light sir, this has been a great experience for me. :thanks:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom