Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

I was talking about you mate, is there someone else who won a mars light recently? lol 😂 CL🍀
🤣🤣 Yep it was NickHardy that won the last mars light mate 🤣🤣 and someone else before him but can't remember the name 😁 ✌️ oh and my give away journal has nothing to do with any giveaways 🤭

TTTT guy.jpg

I like this.

If they are in China, they should be back on this evening or tomorrow.

It was the weekend earlier for them and they don't work on weekends generally.

🤣🤣 Yep it was NickHardy that won the last mars light mate 🤣🤣 and someone else before him but can't remember the name 😁 ✌️ oh and my give away journal has nothing to do with any giveaways 🤭

TTTT guy.jpg

I like this.
Yeah but he should be holding a pipe or a joint or maybe a pot plant

:passitleft:

If they are in China, they should be back on this evening or tomorrow.

It was the weekend earlier for them and they don't work on weekends generally.
Really I thought in China they had to work 6-7 days and then they got off for a spell. But it could be the documentary that I watched. Idk CL🍀

Really I thought in China they had to work 6-7 days and then they got off for a spell. But it could be the documentary that I watched. Idk CL🍀
I was thinking 24/7 but who knows... My brother had to email a chinese furniture manufacturer on Friday night, some furniture that he ordered from the Zon was missing a package of screws. The manufacturer actually emailed him back at 3:am Saturday morning.

I was thinking 24/7 but who knows... My brother had to email a chinese furniture manufacturer on Friday night, some furniture that he ordered from the Zon was missing a package of screws. The manufacturer actually emailed him back at 3:am Saturday morning.
Seriously though this documentary had them working 7 days a week and they got off for a festival or something. 12 hour shifts to. CL🍀

Ok, He is feeling much better now...

TTTT guyjoint.jpg

@PhlizonGrowLight, we received a few PMs asking what's going on.

Can you please post the winner to your contest? :thanks:
They announced it the other day prematurely then edited their post 💁‍♂️ its a dilemma because they announced NoPain and then there were still people entering after they edited their post 💁‍♂️
420mag_-jpg.3542606

They announced it the other day prematurely then edited their post 💁‍♂️ its a dilemma because they announced NoPain and then there were still people entering after they edited their post 💁‍♂️
420mag_-jpg.3542606
It appears they announced NoPain on the 20th, then shortly after, edited it to say they will announce the winner on the 23rd. Let's give them a chance to get into the office tonight/tomorrow and see what they have to say.

Kinda looks identical to this one with the exception of the name . I say they post when they post as we should all just sit back and be grateful that we have this place to come to and that sponsors do give aways like this.
420Mag_.jpg
Oh, just saw that, a mistake made by our new colleague. But no worries. We just requested the extra prize! So
@No Pain would be also our extra winner!

Back
Top Bottom