Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

No Sir. I'm sitting around waiting like everyone else. Going hmm .

I'm hoping the delay is that they're busy moving a truckload of lights to their shipping department because they took my idea and are giving one to each entrant and turning it into a light review!!! 😜

I can dream......😇
Yeah I like that idea but unfortunately it’s about as probable as getting a suntan in Chicago right now. CL🍀

IMG_4370.jpeg

Yeah I like that idea but unfortunately it’s about as probable as getting a suntan in Chicago right now. CL🍀

IMG_4370.jpeg
Wow, I’m near St. Louis at we’re supposed to see temps close to 80 this week.. amazing a few hours difference can make

I'm down for that 😂😂 to add to your dream give everyone 50% off code too😍😍😎😎
13c9fd74ec4fd14b90a1b2cfc5b094d64e3b6fd527f2705256.jpg

They are still probably giving physical therapy to the person who made the initial blunder 🤣 to recover funds for a second light prize package 🤣
Thats going to require a lot more physical therapy 🤣🤣

China is still getting back to work after Chinese New Year plus its was a full moon yesterday, my friend is with her Chinese fanily in a 6 hour queue for a train.

Maybe Monday evening which will be like
6am eastern. Or a little later. Dyno were a week or two late

I was thinking 🤔 that if the 1 in a million chance that I won, that I would give my current one to someone who needed it. Instead of me selling it. Pay it forward. Good Karma all around that way. CL🍀
@CaptainLucky lighting it forward giveaway contest coming soon!

Post a picture of your current light.
100 words or less praising lucky.
Tag three other members with lights you envy.

@CaptainLucky lighting it forward giveaway contest coming soon!

Post a picture of your current light.
100 words or less praising lucky.
Tag three other members with lights you envy.
Medic-Gro Fold-6 660W but the driver isn’t detachable. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom