Phlizon Grow Light Black Friday Giveaway!

#phlizon

5108844F-01CC-4B67-B0D3-304FEA7AA124.jpeg

Hey S70 how’s about tagging me when they take off? I’d like to follow along if U don’t mind. CL🍀
Just put her into a cube with a 2 inch tap root. She should be popping out this weekend. Until then there is nothing to see. No experimentation on this one. just going to let her go ala natural. Just a casual bit of nostalgia. I'll tag ya when I get the thread up.

I don't know if it is 420 or yahoo but I have over 25 email notices of just this thread updating in the last 6 hours. Had a "new" 420 notice at noon that was from 3 days ago. That's why I asked if they changed it to daily entry or something.

Just put her into a cube with a 2 inch tap root. She should be popping out this weekend. Until then there is nothing to see. No experimentation on this one. just going to let her go ala natural. Just a casual bit of nostalgia. I'll tag ya when I get the thread up.

I don't know if it is 420 or yahoo but I have over 25 email notices of just this thread updating in the last 6 hours. Had a "new" 420 notice at noon that was from 3 days ago. That's why I asked if they changed it to daily entry or something.
Not that I know of but if it’s been changed I’m sure someone will let you know. CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom