Phlizon LED Grow Light Valentine's Day Giveaway

Whoop Whooop !! Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight for the contest and @420 for having such a wonderful place for us all to come together !!!

Congratulations! @jmrl and @No Pain
And thank you @PhlizonGrowLight
Please post a link here to your first grow with them! I’m sure we would all love to see it!

Congratulations :theband: for real this time:thumb:
Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight for your support.
We really appreciate what you do. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Congrats to @No Pain and @jmrl

Thanks again to @PhlizonGrowLight and @420
Thanks mate
Congratulations @jmrl & @No Pain ! Nice wins!

Nicely handled @PhlizonGrowLight . :ganjamon:
Wasnt it though!
What a great Sponsor @PhlizonGrowLight is for awarding not just one but two fantastic prizes. Congratulations @jmrl + @No Pain. CL🍀. :thumb: :yahoo::woohoo:
:D
Thanks @PhlizonGrowLight it has definitely been fun 😁

Congratulations @jmrl on the new light 🤙🤙
Congratulations @No Pain looking forward to seeing what you get 👌
Thanks my bud
congratulation @jmrl and @No Pain!!

Been fun joking with everyone in one thread!
Fun is what I am here for!
:woohoo:
Congratulations @jmrl and @No Pain ! This is a great light to have! Can't wait to see them grow!
My man! I am stoked man! Just WOW! :D
Hey Now!!! Congrats @No Pain and @jmrl !!!
You sir are kind
Congrats on the win @No Pain and @jmrl
Thank you good kind person
Wow that's great!! Congratulations @No Pain @jmrl

Shine bright like a diamond 💎💎💎

@PhlizonGrowLight What a great result having 2 winners.... well worth the wait
Nice to meet you and thanks!
So then we're not ALL getting one?😟😄

Congratulations @jmrl and @No Pain!
Even though your name sends bumps down my back, and not from the Proper Noun but the Card Game :D
Congratulations @No Pain and @jmrl !!!

:passitleft:
Just amazed at this myself man.
You are kind thanks!
Congratulations @No Pain and @jmrl
Much Appreciated good sir
Congratulations! @jmrl and @No Pain
And thank you @PhlizonGrowLight
Please post a link here to your first grow with them! I’m sure we would all love to see it!
Appreciate it!
Congratulations :theband: for real this time:thumb:
Thank you @PhlizonGrowLight for your support.
We really appreciate what you do. :thanks:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I wanted to extend my sincerest gratitude for selecting me as the winner of the LED Light contest. Winning this prize has truly brightened up my day, and I can't wait to put it to good use in my gardening endeavors.

I must say, from the moment I joined the community, I've been overwhelmed by the warmth and support from everyone. It's not just about the prize; it's about the sense of belonging and camaraderie I've found here.

I've been on quite the journey with my growth, and I'm immensely grateful for the support I've received every step of the way. Whether it's advice, encouragement, or just some friendly banter, interacting with fellow growers like yourselves has been an enriching experience.

@PhlizonGrowLight, I can't thank you enough for this opportunity. Your product is top-notch, and I'm thrilled to showcase it in my upcoming journal. It's organizations like yours that truly make a difference in the community, and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

Once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I look forward to continued engagement and growth within this fantastic community.

Much Appreciated
Also
@PhlizonGrowLight thanks for being such a great sponsor for our amazing @420 Magazine community.
Thanks, and I apologize for misspeaking. I hate when I assume things, such as a person's gender.

This thing looks amazing. I am going to replace my current light and see if I can get this to run with my current setup :D
PXL_20240305_180300778.jpg

PXL_20240305_181506054.jpg

Thanks again Phlizon - This is gonna be epic, I will be adding an IR/uV Setup Most likely. You guys carry a nice little additional setup for such lights, I believe.

PEACE TO EVERYONE!

I also Received my light ! Thank you so much @PhlizonGrowLight for the Light and @420 for such a Fantastic Place!

When I pulled it out of the box it has the look and feel of a very nice durable piece of equipment, I love that it folds as I could see it being very easy to install in a tent as well as compact storage. Plugged her in and put my light meter underneath her and I will say she has a very even spread of light across the entire footprint and good numbers across the board if you are running a co2 enriched environment I would say you are going to want to have her around 10-12 " from the top of your canopy and scrog..scrog scrog for the full benefit of the light spread with this lamp. I tried the dimmer and I will say that is my least favorite feature, however I will add the dimmer function is the same as the lights I'm currently using and have notice this with any led that had a rheostat type dimmer switch and that is, its like the switch does nothing until you hit about the 70% marker and then Bam it starts and the next thing you know the light is out.

For its price point and from what I have seen and tested to this point. I would say it is worth the investment and would provide anyone with nice grow. It will be a minute before I have the opportunity to use is and I'm currently in the Middle of flower.

I hope everyone is having a Fantastic Day!!

IMG_3691.JPG

My current state of affairs!
1.JPG
2.JPG

I also Received my light ! Thank you so much @PhlizonGrowLight for the Light and @420 for such a Fantastic Place!

When I pulled it out of the box it has the look and feel of a very nice durable piece of equipment, I love that it folds as I could see it being very easy to install in a tent as well as compact storage. Plugged her in and put my light meter underneath her and I will say she has a very even spread of light across the entire footprint and good numbers across the board if you are running a co2 enriched environment I would say you are going to want to have her around 10-12 " from the top of your canopy and scrog..scrog scrog for the full benefit of the light spread with this lamp. I tried the dimmer and I will say that is my least favorite feature, however I will add the dimmer function is the same as the lights I'm currently using and have notice this with any led that had a rheostat type dimmer switch and that is, its like the switch does nothing until you hit about the 70% marker and then Bam it starts and the next thing you know the light is out.

For its price point and from what I have seen and tested to this point. I would say it is worth the investment and would provide anyone with nice grow. It will be a minute before I have the opportunity to use is and I'm currently in the Middle of flower.

I hope everyone is having a Fantastic Day!!

IMG_3691.JPG

My current state of affairs!
1.JPG
2.JPG
Also @PhlizonGrowLight could fix this with a higher rating Dimmer Pot or resistors, dividing the voltage on the lower sides to dim it with better accuracy. Or one of the other few transistor methods. I could send you a custom dimmer. You can add to the power line for simplicity, with the pins labeled for it being hardwired. It would be best to use a controller, maybe you have one? I do not know if it has 3rd party UIS recognition or not.
But I do love mine also :D Thanks for giving the stats on the meter btw. I can tell you already prob know all this :)

Also @PhlizonGrowLight could fix this with a higher rating Dimmer Pot or resistors, dividing the voltage on the lower sides to dim it with better accuracy. Or one of the other few transistor methods. I could send you a custom dimmer. You can add to the power line for simplicity, with the pins labeled for it being hardwired. It would be best to use a controller, maybe you have one? I do not know if it has 3rd party UIS recognition or not.
But I do love mine also :D Thanks for giving the stats on the meter btw. I can tell you already prob know all this :)
I am familiar with resistors in a rheostat type switch. However I never put much thought into it as I don't focus on turning the lights down. I focus on light distance and prior to my current state the lamps were on a pully system for simplicity. I mentioned it because I see a lot of tent growers use the dimmer / % of power switches on lights and I recently had to use mine in an oh crap moment when I had a massive amount of growth with the use of co2 ( this is my first run with it) that was not anticipated. Mine are dimmed via a phone cable daisy chained to all the lamps that runs to the drivers with a small box with a rheostat switch in it. I can do it that way to dim all or I can hook one up to each one and dim them separately.
The past version the switch / dial with a heavy duty box was mounted on each light but it worked the same.

I don't feel that the Dimmer switch is a Deal Breaker. I look at as if I could make a wish and it would make this even better, that's what it would be.

Note that in my current setup even with the same amount of unexpected growth I wouldn't have been looking to use the dimmer switch as with this light. I still would have had plenty of room to continue to move the lamp up as needed.

don't mention it on the light stats. A good light meter should be a staple in any garden just as much as a ph or nutrient meter. Especially if you are using LEDS ...HPS and HID do not transfer into The LED world ..LEDS give off more ppfd per watt as they are more efficient ... There have been a couple of learning curves in the Hobbie since the introduction of them . The first being the blurple and we are currently in the second adjustment phase with more natural light spectrums and even more efficiency per watt than they had in the beginning. Now with this generation of LED lamps we have more of an ability and are drilling down to real growth using PPFD,DLI and VPD and I feel that is because the low heat and high efficiency of LED's has given us an easier ability to focus on the true ingredients for growth when it comes to Lighting and Environment.

For anyone reading this, I will not make Fun of you if You do not know how PPFD ,DLI And Vpd all tie together to supercharge your growth rate and harvest. I will however beg you to research them. It has helped me tremendously! You will need a light meter to dial it in.

rst being the blurple and we are currently in the second adjustment phase with more natural light spectrums and even more efficiency per watt than they had in the beginning. Now with this generation of LED lamps we have more of an ability and are drilling down to real growth using PPFD,DLI and VPD and I feel that is because the low heat and high efficiency of LED's has given us
SO TRUE, For the ones just getting started in this side of the grow, you can use PHOTONE on the phone.

Very well put, I love the pulley system and eye-hooks you have setup on the ceiling I was admiring it for a good 2-3 minutes :D I always love getting new little tricks from others and your adjustment system is awesome. I am working on one that is Modular and you hang on the existing poles in a tent, or any other items. I have a counterforce spring system that will fit to any shape. I have only built the plate, It can hold about 35 lbs right now. I am still working to get it to at least 75 or the tents failure. Atm It is a plank of 2 carbon fiber 5/8" plus sheetmetal in the middle. I am still brainstorming the rig and rigging that I will use.

Any input is always greatly appreciated. Weight is KEY, as I am hoping to make this for someone who can't lift much over the head.
:peacetwo:

SO TRUE, For the ones just getting started in this side of the grow, you can use PHOTONE on the phone.

Very well put, I love the pulley system and eye-hooks you have setup on the ceiling I was admiring it for a good 2-3 minutes :D I always love getting new little tricks from others and your adjustment system is awesome. I am working on one that is Modular and you hang on the existing poles in a tent, or any other items. I have a counterforce spring system that will fit to any shape. I have only built the plate, It can hold about 35 lbs right now. I am still working to get it to at least 75 or the tents failure. Atm It is a plank of 2 carbon fiber 5/8" plus sheetmetal in the middle. I am still brainstorming the rig and rigging that I will use.

Any input is always greatly appreciated. Weight is KEY, as I am hoping to make this for someone who can't lift much over the head.
:peacetwo:
Love the Idea ... I have Pmed you my thoughts. I hope they help.

I am familiar with resistors in a rheostat type switch. However I never put much thought into it as I don't focus on turning the lights down. I focus on light distance and prior to my current state the lamps were on a pully system for simplicity. I mentioned it because I see a lot of tent growers use the dimmer / % of power switches on lights and I recently had to use mine in an oh crap moment when I had a massive amount of growth with the use of co2 ( this is my first run with it) that was not anticipated. Mine are dimmed via a phone cable daisy chained to all the lamps that runs to the drivers with a small box with a rheostat switch in it. I can do it that way to dim all or I can hook one up to each one and dim them separately.
The past version the switch / dial with a heavy duty box was mounted on each light but it worked the same.

I don't feel that the Dimmer switch is a Deal Breaker. I look at as if I could make a wish and it would make this even better, that's what it would be.

Note that in my current setup even with the same amount of unexpected growth I wouldn't have been looking to use the dimmer switch as with this light. I still would have had plenty of room to continue to move the lamp up as needed.

don't mention it on the light stats. A good light meter should be a staple in any garden just as much as a ph or nutrient meter. Especially if you are using LEDS ...HPS and HID do not transfer into The LED world ..LEDS give off more ppfd per watt as they are more efficient ... There have been a couple of learning curves in the Hobbie since the introduction of them . The first being the blurple and we are currently in the second adjustment phase with more natural light spectrums and even more efficiency per watt than they had in the beginning. Now with this generation of LED lamps we have more of an ability and are drilling down to real growth using PPFD,DLI and VPD and I feel that is because the low heat and high efficiency of LED's has given us an easier ability to focus on the true ingredients for growth when it comes to Lighting and Environment.

For anyone reading this, I will not make Fun of you if You do not know how PPFD ,DLI And Vpd all tie together to supercharge your growth rate and harvest. I will however beg you to research them. It has helped me tremendously! You will need a light meter to dial it in.
Couldn't agree more about DLI,VPD and PPFD.

I notice those most resistant to using these tools are old school outdoor growers.

Coluldn't agree more about DLI,VPD and PPFD.

I notice those most resistant to using these tools are old school outdoor growers.
well when growing indoors that's what we do is we bring the outside in . As far as the old school outdoor growers maybe what they need to understand is that are actually utilizing ppfd and dli when picking a plot for the amount of sun that it gets as full high noon sun is 2000 ppfd which equates to 7.2 DLI an hour and the rough max without co2 enrichment is around 40-45 during the peak of certain phases ...so what should that mean to the Old School out door grower if his plot received the full strength of the sun for 6 hours that all the sunlight after that is useless to the plant for any kind of further growth for the day outdoors and it might as well be pitch black as far as plant growth is concerned. I feel that is enough information on there to create the opportunity for further investigation by an Old School farmer if they are truly looking to maximize things indoors and even out doors.

well when growing indoors that's what we do is we bring the outside in . As far as the old school outdoor growers maybe what they need to understand is that are actually utilizing ppfd and dli when picking a plot for the amount of sun that it gets as full high noon sun is 2000 ppfd which equates to 7.2 DLI an hour and the rough max without co2 enrichment is around 40-45 during the peak of certain phases ...so what should that mean to the Old School out door grower if his plot received the full strength of the sun for 6 hours that all the sunlight after that is useless to the plant for any kind of further growth for the day outdoors and it might as well be pitch black as far as plant growth is concerned. I feel that is enough information on there to create the opportunity for further investigation by an Old School farmer if they are truly looking to maximize things indoors and even out doors.
You've obviously never talked to a real old school outdoor grower! :laughtwo: Those fuckers are salty as hell!!!😆

They're like those people that you try and quote fact to but they say their anecdotal experience trumps your scientific fact.

I tried to explain to an old school outdoor grower I used to work for in Northern California the relationship that DLI, VPD and PPFD had and after a lengthy explanation all he said was "Nope" and walked away......😑

You've obviously never talked to a real old school outdoor grower! :laughtwo: Those fuckers are salty as hell!!!😆

They're like those people that you try and quote fact to but they say their anecdotal experience trumps your scientific fact.

I tried to explain to an old school outdoor grower I used to work for in Northern California the relationship that DLI, VPD and PPFD had and after a lengthy explanation all he said was "Nope" and walked away......😑
Thats what you call set in their ways/closed minded. lol I know exactly what you are talking about and that type of mentality is in every field.

Back
Top Bottom