Purple Grow

IKilledIt

Alright. So on to another grow. So for this grow I will be growing @The Seed Fair 2 Double Purple Doja, 2 Granddaddy Purple, 2 Purple Diesel and 2 Gods Gift.

I’m using Ocean Forest/ Happy Frog
Worm Castings
Advanced Nutrients
Grow / Micro / Bloom/ Bud Candy/ OD

I have 3 Mars Hydro TSW 2000
2 Bloom Plus Xp 4000

Plants were started at different dates.

God’s Gift planted Dec 30th
Double Purple Doja planted Jan 12th
Purple Diesel planted Jan 22nd
Granddaddy Purple planted Jan 22nd

The God’s Gift just went to flower 3 days ago so I’ll start the count when I see pistils.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fans are massive on the first one.

The Double Purple doja.

847C1FAA-1B4E-4C7A-A90C-236FBB45517C.jpeg

The Granddaddy Purple and Purple Diesel.
C25EAC0C-BCEE-47C6-8547-B0159A8BDB50.jpeg

And here they are as of today.

The Double Purple Doja. Growing nicely. Nearly identical in size, shape, color.

image.jpg
image.jpg

The Granddaddy Purple. Looks great. It’s starting to take off since being repotted
image.jpg

The Purple Diesel. I order photos but received Autos. Their showing pistils at week 5 under 18/6.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m working with @The Seed Fair to get this figured out. Besides that little issue. All the plants are doing Great. All are strong and healthy. Thanx for reading.

image.jpg

Awesome looking garden 👍🏼

I prefer autos so the mix up would have made me happy 😂 but plus side is everyone is right about the same place.

And may I ask what you do for runoff since your grow spaces floor is carpeted? I let mine run off onto tent floor and leave it to add extra humidity to the space.

Awesome looking garden 👍🏼

I prefer autos so the mix up would have made me happy 😂 but plus side is everyone is right about the same place.

And may I ask what you do for runoff since your grow spaces floor is carpeted? I let mine run off onto tent floor and leave it to add extra humidity to the space.
Hey Thank for stopping in.
Well I did have something down to protect the carpet but I removed it when I recently cut down my 10 plants. I use self watering pots. They can hold about 1/2 a liter in the reservoir . I’ve been using them for so long I know exactly how much water it would take to overfill one. With these pots I can water 1 1/2 gallon and not overflow the reservoir.

Update. Plants are doing great. I have all the photos in flower now. The Auto Purple Diesel is still 18/6. God’s Gift is huge. Full of bud sites. The Double Purple Doja is kinda lanky and tall. The Granddaddy Purple was flipped 2 days ago. So the stretch has began. Did a light defoliation on one God’s Gift. It had some huge fans. May hit it again in a few days. Plants are full of bud sites. Still using recommended nutes with Big Bud. Everything is going well. Thanx for reading.

IMG_0029.jpeg
IMG_0028.jpeg
IMG_0027.jpeg
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0024.jpeg
IMG_0023.jpeg
IMG_0021.jpeg
IMG_0020.jpeg
IMG_0022.jpeg

IMG_0026.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom