1 Granddaddy Purple Kush crossed with Blueberry Kush, regular & 1 OGesus Femenized (Auto)

RAIN MAN

I've been in need of some strong medicine so I will be growing 2 plants of some very good, strong, medicine.
I have a Granddaddy Purple Kush crossed with Blueberry Kush, regular. (Left pot) and one OGesus, feminized, auto. (Right pot)
I will be growing these 2 plants and eventually go to growing some Purple Crack, regular, and some Purple Trainwreck feminized.
I will be working with purple strains for awhile, such as Purple Kush, Granddaddy Purple Kush, Purple Crack, Purple Trainwreck, The Purps, and Dark Devil.
IMG_20181125_111159.jpg

What is the light?
A light I got from eBay. It was titled 3000watts, but since It's from China, It's about a 300watt equivalent.
I will be buying a new pair of lights.
(HLG 550 V2's) That's a good 500watts each light, also since they are more professionally made, I will have immense yields and faster grows.

I've been looking at auto strains for the past couple of hours, since I'm in need medicine, auto strains seem to be a good option for me. I can definitely grow 5 plants at a time with those new lights that I'll be buying soon. I'll post some pictures once the plants have sprouted, I'll keep the thread updated on the plants and definitely work on getting an amazing harvest!

Back
Top Bottom