Blue Dream / God's Gift Grow

IKilledIt

So I’m starting a new grow to start the year off. I purchased these seeds from The Seed Fair. As the title says Blue Dream and God’s Gift.

For soil I’m using Happy Frog with added perlite and a small amount of worm castings. Plants are going on maybe 2 weeks old. I planted the seeds directly in soil and had sprouts in 3 days. So as of today here’s how their growing. The 4 larger plants are BD and the smaller ones are the GG. Their about a week younger.

I plan on using the Advanced Nutrition line for these as I do with all my grows. Grow/Bloom/Micro with some Bud Candy/Bug Bud/ Overdrive.

I will also be using my 3 Mars Hydro TSW 2000’s and my 2 Bloom Pro Xp 4000’s for lighting.

I’m waiting on some Purple Diesel so hopefully I can get those planted and have them in this grow as well.

Right now I feel like I’m in a battle with light height, light strength and temps. My leaves are a bit wonky. So I’m hoping to work all this out as they grow. Advice welcome. Thanks for looking.

image.jpg

Thanx for the info. They got attacked by the cat a while back. Slowly recovered. Had a watering issue and about drowned 2 of them. Finally got them into bigger pots. They seem to be recovering great. I have a grow of Blue Dream and Gods Gift finishing up as we speak. Plants are beautiful.

Here’s the before and after pics of the plant.
E1687BA0-7D1A-4B9B-A80C-654DE7EB129F.jpeg

The BD started off bad for me this round. The Gods Gift was awesome.

Then the cat ate on them.

23789EEE-CF0D-4A85-B049-D93A95009187.jpeg

They were recovering. Then I almost drowned 2 of them.

12A80296-388B-4DFF-BCFD-DEA1F514DC5F.jpeg

Got 2 Double Purple Doja’s sprouting.

And here they are today in their final pots.

image.jpg

Still showing some old damage but overall doing great. Things are behind schedule. So I have this grow finishing. The BD is finishing the 6th hopefully. The GG by the 11th.

image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg

I’m pushing all the nutes they can handle.

Stumbled onto your grow journal after posting here. New grow but not a new strain, my bad on reading comprehension. Cat damage could be much worse. Wife Australian shepherd isn't allowed near the grow room. He licks the plants.
No worries. I like finding other growers how’ve grown this strain to kinda compare growth, pheno’s appearance. And the cats aren’t allowed upstairs but I didn’t shut the door all the way. Lesson learned.

Got the plants in new pots. They’ve recovered and looking awesome.
Right now their under 1 Mars Hydro TSW 2000.
3848C944-A91B-4AC0-8AAB-483359964DE5.jpeg

Got a couple newbie’s sprouted. Double Purple Doja.

Plus 2 Granddaddy Purple and 2 Purple Diesel. I’ll do a journal on those soon. All seeds came from The Seed Fair. My current grow is 2 days away from week 7. Looking Awesome. Seeds came from The Seed Fair also.

Excited to see your dpd! What gen are they? I still have a F3 pack from breedbay in my freezer.

I’m honestly not sure. Bought them from the seed fair last year. Grew some last year but I fried them. Not sure what happened with that grow. Figured I’d try again.

Thank You! I definitely want to keep getting updates on your grow! I still have a way to go before I grow out the DPD. 👍 💯

I’ll definitely keep updating. May do a journal on this one also. I thought about waiting until fall to start but thought I had a good window of opportunity. Now I’m waiting for my others to finish which is taking longer than expected. I’m hoping it all works out in the end. Would like to see these finished by the end of May.

I’m honestly not sure. Bought them from the seed fair last year. Grew some last year but I fried them. Not sure what happened with that grow. Figured I’d try again.
I checked the description on seedfair and it seems way different from what I know the DPD to originally be. Maybe through selection they've found a potent pheno and feminized it?, but from my recollection the strain was always very low potency and was only used as a breeding tool to breed color into other strains without affecting potency.

I’ll definitely keep updating. May do a journal on this one also. I thought about waiting until fall to start but thought I had a good window of opportunity. Now I’m waiting for my others to finish which is taking longer than expected. I’m hoping it all works out in the end. Would like to see these finished by the end of May.
My pack is from "Outlaw". DPD was going for $500 a pack on breedbay. Sometimes Outlaw would come on late at night and set the packs to $100

Well all the God’s Gift and Blue Dream have finished. I stripped all the fans off I could and now they’re hanging. So in 7 to 10 days I’ll check dryness and then off to cure. All the plants grew well. Buds were nice and frosty. Can’t wait to put the fire to them. Seeds came from @The Seed Fair

I’ve got plant’s drying everywhere lol.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanx for checking out my grow.

Back
Top Bottom