Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

What a wonderful feeling you send out! You made me feel good just reading it.
I am so happy for you that you can get the grow on. What kind of light is the current light he has that you will receive? Or did you mean the new one that he won on the contest?

I am looking forward to watching your grow for sure!

Bless you

:circle-of-love:

Awwwww, thank you! I actually have no idea...lol. I was just so grateful I said yes before even asking...lol. I know he is taking the new one because his ladies are superheroes and I have a humble novice grow so it works out perfectly. But I forgot to ask what his current light is...hahaha. Way to go brain!

When you start from the bottom, you just say yes now, ask later....lol. Thank you for your kind reply, that was sweet. Hugs

I doubt you would really want to look at me as inspiration but on the TBI part I can guarantee you that it does get easier and better... I was in a coma for several months had a full body stroke, heart attack, renal failure and then went into TTP... It took me a very long time to heal but for the most part other than a little slower in my head and things are still a bit hard for me when it comes to concentration and retaining things but you learn to adapt and you figure your own way around them... I guess it will never be as easy as it was before I got hurt but it could have been so much worse and you are so right about the folks here... I think they are surely some of the greatest blessing of my disabilities... I like you was so embraced by a few members when I first signed in that it was a bit overwhelming but they are real and have taught me how to grow and how to do it well.... I have also been blessed to have been able to pester Jason now for about 2 years and he is a great guy to work with so I hope you enjoy your new light and just make sure you pester Jason every chance you get :;):....:circle-of-love:

Pestering has commenced, thank you for sharing your story. :Namaste:

Awwwww, thank you! I actually have no idea...lol. I was just so grateful I said yes before even asking...lol. I know he is taking the new one because his ladies are superheroes and I have a humble novice grow so it works out perfectly. But I forgot to ask what his current light is...hahaha. Way to go brain!

When you start from the bottom, you just say yes now, ask later....lol. Thank you for your kind reply, that was sweet. Hugs

No problem, I'm just a curious kitty sometimes. The important thing is, you will love it for your grow whatever it is.
We'll be watching and cheerleading.

:cheer:

I don't want it to seem like I'm giving away a 2nd rate light, I wasn't aware that I needed to make a journal for this new light. It will take some time but I will get one going for sure. I'm will be sending her a 48x5w that has served me well and has grown over 100g of autos. It's ideal for her grow setup at the moment, I am sure it will be night and day over a quaint t5'setup. This is truly a blessed day for the entire community, I am so sorry to have not told everyone who I was campaigning for. When I first read G2heal' s journal I almost cried, and I don't cry ever. Tbi's are extreme evil, they destroy lives with the flick of a switch. I'm so sorry for those who have suffered injuries of the sort. It's very inspirational to see that the fight in you folks is overcoming the odds and you're trying to become better for everyone you love and that loves you.

Thank you all so very much for your compassion and determination. You are my heros.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

I don't want it to seem like I'm giving away a 2nd rate light, I wasn't aware that I needed to make a journal for this new light. It will take some time but I will get one going for sure. I'm will be sending her a 48x5w that has served me well and has grown over 100g of autos. It's ideal for her grow setup at the moment, I am sure it will be night and day over a quaint t5'setup. This is truly a blessed day for the entire community, I am so sorry to have not told everyone who I was campaigning for. When I first read G2heal' s journal I almost cried, and I don't cry ever. Tbi's are extreme evil, they destroy lives with the flick of a switch. I'm so sorry for those who have suffered injuries of the sort. It's very inspirational to see that the fight in you folks is overcoming the odds and you're trying to become better for everyone you love and that loves you.

Thank you all so very much for your compassion and determination. You are my heros.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

You are so kind! Snid. after reading G2heal's post, I feel so touch about what you did, that is awesome! you are a respectable man, I am so glad that you will use our new GS 600 led grow light. I wish it will bring happy for you.

I sent email to you about confirmation, please check it out. and we look forward to seeing your journal! thanks again! :thumb:

Dang here's a first... already through customs and will be here Thursday... Jason I love ya but I gotta see it to believe it...:straightface: Just sayin'.... I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy with customs and me but they really like holding on to and looking at my things...:biglaugh::biglaugh: Guess every goof gets lucky from time to time...:goof:... The first one took almost 3 weeks to get here because of customs then the last one you sent me got stuck in customs because of the tomb sweeping holiday so maybe third times a charm...:yahoo:....Oh I forgot about this last one you sent me... it got held up too so hopefully 4 times a charm...:biglaugh:......:circle-of-love:

I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy with customs and me but they really like holding on to and looking at my things.

I once had a package containing nutrient samples (not specifically for cannabis) spend a while there and the package had obviously been opened (as had the seals on the bottles!). Conversely, I have seen seedbank orders sail through without even having been opened. Go figure, lol.

I've also had stuff (packages and letters) enter the postal service's ISC (International Service Center)... and just completely disappear. People probably don't HAVE to be a thief to work there... but it must help them get hired :rolleyes3 .

Dang here's a first... already through customs and will be here Thursday... Jason I love ya but I gotta see it to believe it...:straightface: Just sayin'.... I'm pretty sure it's a conspiracy with customs and me but they really like holding on to and looking at my things...:biglaugh::biglaugh: Guess every goof gets lucky from time to time...:goof:... The first one took almost 3 weeks to get here because of customs then the last one you sent me got stuck in customs because of the tomb sweeping holiday so maybe third times a charm...:yahoo:....Oh I forgot about this last one you sent me... it got held up too so hopefully 4 times a charm...:biglaugh:......:circle-of-love:

Hey Dennise, good to hear about the shipping process, I hope you like it when you get the GS 300! this is the new lamp, it definitely bring new experience! :circle-of-love:

And we will have a short holiday from 9th to 12th, it's for our Dragon Boat Festival, so I may not see you guys' comments when you get lamp at first time, but please share it here and I will check once back.

Also if you guys have anything I can do for you, pls email me jason@twilightgroups.com:thanks:. Alright?

Happy Chinese Dragon Boat Festival! :cheer:

Sorry for the delayed posting, I wanted to clarify something before I commented. But I have since received the new GS600 light from Twilight Groups LED's. Here's a quick breakdown, I've taken my time to post the light since I was not sure if a diode was out or what. I'm told it's a uv diode so I'll stop looking into it and just let it be... Lol. I opened her up and she's got a full 600 max Watt ballast, plus two 60 watts for the fans. Me likey! The lens/reflectors are very weird, I'm still waiting on some literature on them. But it's bright and it's way more like daylight than my other LEDs. Much less pink. :thumb:
I have no way of testing the wall draw, so I'll assume 75% of 600 watts. I'm going to reconfigure my Tents once the photos are done.

Let's check the pics...
20160610_125308.jpg

Dual fans powered by two 60 Watt Ballasts.
20160610_125248.jpg

Veg and bloom switches
20160610_125224.jpg

Veg off / bloom on
20160610_125156.jpg

Veg on / bloom off
20160610_125144.jpg

Veg on / bloom on
20160610_125100.jpg

So that's the new light, and like I said a reconfiguration will take place quite soon. Thanks so much to twilight group and to the dozens and dozens of you kind folks that were able to help out in such a big way. God bless all of you, G2heal hope you are happy with the new panel... :thanks:

KiG Everyone :green_heart:cheers

OK better late than never... I finally got my computer cord from Cramazon and then I got hacked by some guy out of Russia... He had 25 IP's running through my server...:yikes: Don't click on the "Free carton of Marlboro" link on FB if you see it..:thedoubletake: thank goodness I have a monitoring company that caught it before I was in too much trouble and got them out of my computer... I find it rather creepy knowing they can even turn on your camera...:trance: Anyhow on to important things...:blushsmile: I did of course receive the GS300 and it is a kick azz little light... If you have a cupboard grow or only need to veg and bloom 1 or 2 girls at a time it would be a perfect little light.... It has veg and bloom switches which I will leave both on because I grow autos in my veg tent too and IMO you get better veg growth with both switches on anyhow.... I am currently going to let my auto Berry Bomb grow under this light... I'm going to have to go back and see who the breeder is cause I can't remember...:straightface: but she is currently 44 days from popping soil and is starting to stack on her buddage really well... She is in a living organic soil mix that I mix up from a recipe a member named PeeJay formulated for me... After I mix it up all I have to do for the most part is add water for the entire grow... I water with rain water and pretty much that is it unless I just get bored or it is a finicky strain that looks like it needs something... I then make a worm casting tea with SeaCom {concentrated seaweed} and let it aerate over night and they absolutely love it... She is growing under the Twilight GS300 and so far seems to be loving it...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
I'll be right back... I forgot to load the pics...:blushsmile:.....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom