Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Sorry if this has been answered before, but would 2 of the spider 4's cover a 4x6 grow area decently?

Absolutely, but you'll need the more focused lenses for the best flowering.

Do you wanna try it? I saw your grow journal Crop King Seeds - PK & CBD - 3rd Grow - Lady Growing Ladies Journal with FL tube light. maybe you can get a FREE LED lamp if you get the most LIKE. :circle-of-love:

I would like to try but I thought I would have to provide an analysis my brain won't be able to deliver. Although I need a light so bad at this point in my grow. Would I still be eligible? Thanks for including me though...:Namaste:

I would like to try but I thought I would have to provide an analysis my brain won't be able to deliver. Although I need a light so bad at this point in my grow. Would I still be eligible? Thanks for including me though...:Namaste:

If you need light urgently, we would like to sell 1pcs, and you can contact me by email jason@twilihtgroups.com, I will send the details to you ASAP! :circle-of-love:

Growtohealme you should definitely enter if you can copy the post from the previous page and post it in your journal ill make sure i stop by and like it to get u started :thumb:

Im in too guys, link in my sig id love to try the new 5w led thanks twilight

Thanks for explain, Rhetorrikz! Good luck to you! :circle-of-love:

Im in! I have been running a Mars hydro 300 and a Illuminator Jumbo UFO i like the Mars better but still need more light on them

Sent from my Z959 using 420

Here is my entry, thanks to everyone who came to support me. I'll do a formal thank you post for you folks. What a great community!
I'm not sure when June starts in on that side of the planet, so to not take any chances I am submitting my post now.

A screen shot of my post, I hope this is adequate as the entry requirement.

Screenshot_2016-05-31-06-00-07.png

Thanks to everyone who participated in this promotion, and thank you twilight group for being such great sponsors.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

Here's a link to my post aswell twilight-group LEDs promotion post

Awesome! Snidrajsed.

GUYS, there is ONLY 1day left. show the LIKE you GOT here or email before Jun. 1st!!!! :thumb:

Here is my entry, thanks to everyone who came to support me. I'll do a formal thank you post for you folks. What a great community!
I'm not sure when June starts in on that side of the planet, so to not take any chances I am submitting my post now.

A screen shot of my post, I hope this is adequate as the entry requirement.

Screenshot_2016-05-31-06-00-07.png

Thanks to everyone who participated in this promotion, and thank you twilight group for being such great sponsors.

KiG Everyone :green_heart:Cheers

I can't figure out the screen shot thingy on my computer... I do have drain bamage so hopefully I can copy ad paste and that will work just as well.... If not I will ask Canna to do it for me but I'm going to try and see if this works.... I'm still sitting here waiting to be released so I'm bored and gonna try this and see if it will work... I hope everyone is having a blessed and green day.....:circle-of-love:

05-24-2016, 11:04 AM #10815
Cannabis Connoisseur

Dennise's Avatar Join Date
Nov 2013
Post Thanks / Like
Blog Entries
Re: Dennise - No Longer The Newest Of Newbies - Not Growing In MG - Perpetual
OK guys Twilight has a new contest so here's the link... and hit likes a lot on mine please cause I really want this one.......
Hey guys,

Here is another NEWEST lamp for your guys, the GS 300 300W LED Grow light and GS 600 600w LED Grow light. they are made of 5w and 90 Degree secondary lens.

Pictures and data of them here below, We are looking for growers for them via this game, here is the Rule:

You can share the info. and pics of GS 300 300w LED grow light and GS 600 600w LED grow light to your grow journal or any place on 420, we will offer 1pcs FREE GS 600 to the one who get the maximum LIKE, 1pcs FREE GS 300 to the one who get the second maximum LIKE!

Besides! During the period of this game, anyone who share this info. and pics on 420 will get 12% discount when you buy GS300 and GS600 from us before this Christmas.

Note:
1st. This game will be from 0am May. 20th to 0am Jun 1st .
2nd. The numbers of "LIKE" must be from ONE post!
3rd. Please send a printscreen of LIKES you get by email and post picture on here ( Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED ) before 0am Jun. 1st. Hurry!

Data of GS300 and GS600
Model No.:GS-300
Power (Wattage):300w(60x5w)
Size(mm):310X210X65mm
Power consume (watt):160w
HPS/HID replace:500w
Max coverage at 40” Height:45”x35”
Core coverage at 40” Height:36”x24”
PPFD@18”(umol):925.3Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
Input voltage(V):AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:60pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Lifespan(hrs):50,000 Hours
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum

Model No.:GS-600
Power (Wattage):600w(120x5w)
Size(mm):412X268X65mm
Power consume (watt):260w
HPS/HID replace:700w
Max coverage at 40” Height:60”x54”
Core coverage at 40” Height:45”X36”
PPFD@18”(umol):1746.5Umol
Controlling: Veg and Bloom Switch
GW(KG):5.6KG
Input voltage(V): AC85~260V
LED Brand:5w Epiled and Epistar
LED Quantity:120pcs
Secondary Lens:90 degree
Working environment:(-20~40°C)
Regular spectrum ratio: Full spectrum
TwilightGroup is a market-leading innovator of LED Grow Light, LED Aquarium Light
Twilight Group Co., Ltd Crab led aquarium light, LED Aquarium Light, CREE Aquarium Light, LED Grow Light, LED Hydro Grow Light, marijuana LED Grow Light, cannabis grow light
NEW Looking for growers for NEW LED grow light with 5w Chip and Lens.

Details of Spider COB LED Grow Light

harvest Grow Journal

05-20-2016, 10:19 PM #2

Everyone please hit like and thanks... I really want this light and I sure would appreciate you guys help........
supergroomer, Cannafan, duggan, CCOiler, Major PITA and 26 other(s) thanked you for this post
Far East Buds, kelticBlue, MagicJim, brightlight, Smokeater, yankeetoker, ajagunle, PotChimp, PeeJay, mouser, lobosolo, Captainblast, santb, daTenshi, Dusty Kiefers, Triggle, Radogast, RheinRover, OlderGrower, CareStaker, Bapple, JimmieJ, BeaverIslander, Scottay, Jacobsenji, howsjosh
ShiggityFlip, Light Addict, PeeJay, lobosolo, Mighty Mouse and 46 other(s) liked this post
MagicJim, supergroomer, GrizzWald, Cannafan, Dr Bob, howsjosh, B A R, Sonora, duggan, CCOiler, Jacobsenji, Major PITA, Far East Buds, kelticBlue, Cola Monster, brightlight, Smokeater, VladimirPutin, Spydr, yankeetoker, ajagunle, Big Sparks, PotChimp, mouser, Twilight LED, Snidrajsed, Hozona, Captainblast, Blacksmith, santb, daTenshi, Dusty Kiefers, SlowToke, Triggle, 7Dust, dirt mcgert, Radogast, neikodog, RheinRover, OlderGrower, CareStaker, Bapple, JuanCarlos, JimmieJ, BeaverIslander, Scottay

Back
Top Bottom