Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

And to be honest now that I could actually get on their site and checked out the lights I'd invest else where. Phytolite offered me 25% off there new cree cobs with osram diodes circling it.

ive only just signed up and there might be some rule where you have to post a certain amount of time because it definitely is not there. the only message is from the website.

Also can you give me a different email to the one you have here because ive already emailed that and had no reply.

Yeah , sorry i missed your message. my mailbox is sales@twilightgroups.com, info@twilightgroups.com
Thanks
Sean

Help Spider4 COB led grow light out of the box 35 days ago yesterday no light. Getting electricity (verified with amp meter). Maybe fuse? Could not tell how many amps, just 250 volts. Local store provided me with a 3amp 250v fuse. Still no light. Any ideas?

Help Spider4 COB led grow light out of the box 35 days ago yesterday no light. Getting electricity (verified with amp meter). Maybe fuse? Could not tell how many amps, just 250 volts. Local store provided me with a 3amp 250v fuse. Still no light. Any ideas?

Back
Top Bottom