Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

GG one great looking grow! I like your style.

+rep for you bro

Eventually as a parent you see how futile it seems at times. It's a wonder our kids learn what they do. First you teach them to tell you when they have to go. Then it ends up, "You don't have to tell me, just go do it" . Same as talking, we urge and encourage them to speak and mimic us. Eventually you are telling them to shut up and listen. Everything is a contradiction as we raise them. Somehow it miraculously works out and they and you survive it all. It's like teaching them to ride a bike, sooner or later you have to let go.

True joy comes as a grandparent, you get to enjoy the best parts and send them home happy. Just something special how a grandchild touches one's heart. The offspring of your offspring is like looking in a mirror in a strange sort of way. It has a way of pulling it all together.

Love them while you have them. In the end we raise them to leave, the biggest contradiction. As we raised them to depend on us for everything.

"Why do kids and grands get along so good? They have a common enemy" :rofl:

I love being a dad more than anything. thanks for stopping by I really enjoyed your journal I did a lot of reading to get caught up but it was an easy read.:Namaste:

Hey guys its been a while been busy the past two weeks with the veggie garden! Last week my whole family had a stomach bug I got it first then as soon as I could barely eat, my wife and son got it. that was tough taking care of them after losing 10lbs in two days ouch!
anyway here is my update Im sort of disapointed in the way the plants are finishing. the ph being too low has stunted them some it does not look like the buds are going to swell much
more if we get more than a pound it will suprise me! Here they are!:tokin:
016271.JPG
003837.JPG
025149.JPG
024139.JPG
028129.JPG

Looking good, it is also a good time to re-evaluate. Hopefully to grow better next time. I raise an eyebrow to the purple of the stems near the tops. Nice and green near the bottom though. Phosphorus comes to mind first. Also effects flowering quality. It is normal in some strains but it appears to be more than just a little as I see it heavy in the leaves as well. Is this a strain characteristic?

You wanna fatten them buds throw some black strap molasses at them.

Looking good, it is also a good time to re-evaluate. Hopefully to grow better next time. I raise an eyebrow to the purple of the stems near the tops. Nice and green near the bottom though. Phosphorus comes to mind first. Also effects flowering quality. It is normal in some strains but it appears to be more than just a little as I see it heavy in the leaves as well. Is this a strain characteristic?

You wanna fatten them buds throw some black strap molasses at them.

Yes we know exactly where we went wrong Smoke we were under the impression FF big bloom was phed at 7 and didnt bother checking it. Then we started getting every leaf problem under the sun when we checked are run off ph it was in the low fives. so we then talked to the guys at the grow shop for advice and he said to just ph wht we put into them for now on but that wasnt enough and the problems got worse. there was some major salt build up in the roots so we flushed really heavy and added epsoma garden lime our ph is now at 6.8 but it might be to late to get a good yield who knows. As far as molassas goes we have been using it since 12/12. I think we might give them a nice strong tea. makes me want to go to oc + and never return to the hype.:morenutes::Namaste:

Well, no hate for the guys at the grow shop, but I would advise getting your info here at 420. I have no more confidence in them than I do the guy at the auto store on how to fix my car.

Here at 420, it's what we do...

There is no better place, accept no substitutes
:420:

All the home and garden centers are stocking up. I was in a Meijer and saw OC+ for $14.99. Best price I have seen yet, and yes I got some more. I good to go for quite a few grows. Only need to supplement for the Cal/Mag in coco. All else has been good. First harvest to come soon I hope. I no longer have anything in soil.

It has been a one size fits all with sativa and indica in my garden. Clones love it also. There are others being used as well. Like one called Dynamite. They are classed as controlled or time released ferts. Osmocote has a full line as well as Scott's MG. OC+ is all I have used of this type.

Well, no hate for the guys at the grow shop, but I would advise getting your info here at 420. I have no more confidence in them than I do the guy at the auto store on how to fix my car.

Here at 420, it's what we do...

There is no better place, accept no substitutes
:420:

I could not agree more! my grow partner is younger and will bite anything shiny that comes by. as far as advice is concerned he doesnt 420 much it has been a constant battle to convince him of anything even the stuff written by Jorge. he thinks the guys at the dro shops are the ones to go by. Dont get me wrong some of them do know their stuff!

All the home and garden centers are stocking up. I was in a Meijer and saw OC+ for $14.99. Best price I have seen yet, and yes I got some more. I good to go for quite a few grows. Only need to supplement for the Cal/Mag in coco. All else has been good. First harvest to come soon I hope. I no longer have anything in soil.

It has been a one size fits all with sativa and indica in my garden. Clones love it also. There are others being used as well. Like one called Dynamite. They are classed as controlled or time released ferts. Osmocote has a full line as well as Scott's MG. OC+ is all I have used of this type.

Thats a good deal! out here no one carries it except Ace hardware 18.99
I am going to use it along with some teas outdoors this summer.

this has got to be the 50th time i've heard about black strap molasses...this is something i want to try out ans see how it does..plus it sounds cheap

Start looking at the fine print on bloom boosters of sorts and you will see they also use similar. Extra carbs and trace minerals. It's been a staple in home gardening for years. Little secret of nature exist all around us. Ever hear the one about a cap full of ammonia, a can of beer, and tsp of dish soap in a hose end sprayer topped off with water, will green your lawn up quick. Weeds as well. Poor man's ammonia nitrate. One could even piss in it as well. NO kidding!

going to the grow room to work tonight! Its tea time! giving them a high phos treat. I dont want to give them any salt based nutes for now on just teas and snowstorm, gravity during the last few weeks.

Hey kids check out my outdoor project! aint she fat!
001870.JPG

HEalthy Big plant! Whats the strain and how long has she been outside?

she has been outside about a week now. she has been used as a mother for a indoor grow, vegged since last fall with strictly cfl/florescents.
plans have already changed though! shes going back indoors I will try to explain
later.

ok guys n gals went over to the grow room to feed the plants the tea. On first inspection of plants I was very pleased to see the amount of frost they had gained. Then something very heartbreaking caught my bloodshot eyes! yes we have bannanas every f n where every plant is popping out male flowers. We are going to let them finish and get rid of it fast and cheap just to break even on this venture. then since this is a intersexual and not just a hermie instead of flowering the mother in the fall outdoors as soon as the sog finishes shes going in the 1000watt oven while we order some good genetics and hopefully
she has not picked up any mites thus far outside. no more bagseed !...... I know you can get good things out of bagseed every once in a while but I dont do the lottery in real life and Im done playing with these freaks!!!!!!!

wow what a fat mother plant!! you got one fat ladie on your hands GG. so shes going to be put back inside soon huh? i wonder what is in store for her. your grows lookin great still besides hearing you have a hermie plant among the plants..that bums me out for you. sorry to hear that buddy

wow what a fat mother plant!! you got one fat ladie on your hands GG. so shes going to be put back inside soon huh? i wonder what is in store for her. your grows lookin great still besides hearing you have a hermie plant among the plants..that bums me out for you. sorry to hear that buddy

no chief I wish that was the case but that big momma you see is a intersex plant and it is genetically programmed to hermie. That being said all her cuttings have male flowers all of these are hermies. so flower everything to get some good frosty smoke with seeds and throw all commercial bagseed away, order 10 quality seeds veg them out take clones make two mothers if we like them. while all this veg is taking place we are going to tie big momma everyway but loose
and bake her like a cake! this sucks but lesson learned! no more bagseed lol:peace:

Back
Top Bottom