Savory's 5x5 Cherry Pie Grow Tent

CHERRY PIE DAY 65/ HARVEST DAY

After 48 hours of total darkess i harvested. Hoping for 500 grams. Bigger nugs developed so nicely and show good color. Got a good half and half ratio of the Kush/GDP phenos. I'll probably have one more update.... "smoke report"/ dry yield.

Enjoy.
IMG_140511.JPG
IMG_140313.JPG
IMG_141011.JPG
IMG_14118.JPG

VEG. CLOSET UPDATE.

An update on the Tahoe OG teens and Cherry Pie mother. Cant wait to pop in those Tahoes in a few weeks. Hopefully in a 1000w setup I plan on adding.Crappy photos, my bad.

IMG_14098.JPG
IMG_140714.JPG
IMG_140813.JPG

Sweet thats still respectable but your gonna get up to that .5 a watt mark and then youll be shootin for a gram a watt in no time but cant wait to see that magnum 8 and 1000 watter inaction love those ballast a lil outta my price range but love them nonetheless I gonna try out the thunder series from hydroponics pro a sponsor here check em out and maybe a 5x5 or 6x6 tent if I use the bigger ill only use 5x5 of it and have a foot for my filter and other random stuff.but cant wait for your new grow keep it blooming :peacetwo:

Sweet thats still respectable but your gonna get up to that .5 a watt mark and then youll be shootin for a gram a watt in no time but cant wait to see that magnum 8 and 1000 watter inaction love those ballast a lil outta my price range but love them nonetheless I gonna try out the thunder series from hydroponics pro a sponsor here check em out and maybe a 5x5 or 6x6 tent if I use the bigger ill only use 5x5 of it and have a foot for my filter and other random stuff.but cant wait for your new grow keep it blooming :peacetwo:

Honestly, im dissapointed i didnt reach .5g/watt, with about 760w of power im just below the halfway mark.. This isnt a high yielding strain but plan on doing SCROG for higher yield next time.

Yah Theyre really pricey, thankfully i traded an ounce of my quality cherry pie to my grower buddy and he traded me the equipment barely used, GREAT deal on my part, he even threw in some ducting and a squirrel cage fan too.

Go 6x6, extra space is fine, not enough space sucks.

These are my favourite journals nice and short and lost of pics good job +reps

Hey SavorDank great job! enjoyed it all. quick question, did you have an a/c running at all or were you able to keep your temps just exhausting thru your carbon filter? I ask because I'm setting up a tent grow and its 100% LED so I have no hoods to attach to. I will be running a portable a/c when needed but am trying to get some ideas as to a way I can also exhaust thru a carbon filter.
Thanks

Hey SavorDank great job! enjoyed it all. quick question, did you have an a/c running at all or were you able to keep your temps just exhausting thru your carbon filter? I ask because I'm setting up a tent grow and its 100% LED so I have no hoods to attach to. I will be running a portable a/c when needed but am trying to get some ideas as to a way I can also exhaust thru a carbon filter.
Thanks

No A/C. 2 400Ws don't make a lot of heat but I was able to keep it just right or slightly too high. It was usually about 78-82 average in my tent. I just kept my Exhaust on 3/4-full blast most of the time. I can't imagine LEDS making too much heat to the point you'll need AC. Set up your filter near the top and should pull out some hot air.

If I run the chiller in the tent it gets too hot, if I run the chiller out of the tent the house gets to hot. With it still being Summer here in the Grand Canyon State I have to run a cooler in the house just to keep the inside cool. I can't get close enough to a window without about 15' of everything. Thanks for the info SavoryDank

My ladies now are thriving although I won't start a journal for it this time around. At about week 5 flower of Tahoe OG, 1000w SCROG. I'll post a small photo update here for those still following.

Here are photos from 2 weeks ago, approximately at Day 21 of flower.

One of the photos is a great example of how to do a proper SCROG in my opinion and how it filled up over while being switched to flower in a month time span.

IMG_16467.JPG
IMG_16454.JPG
IMG_16359.JPG

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom