Backpackin's Cherry Pie (Yummy) 2nd Grow!

looks like some side lighting wouldn't hurt for the bottom end there with the flouros on top
not much lumens getting down to the bottom
Happy Sativaday Bp :thumb:

I feel yea on that one man! I was just planning on that plant being a mother, but her clones root so damn slow and veg pretty damn slow to boot. I cut out all the under growth and going to try to squeeze her into my tent on my next grow next to the 2x4 table that way I dont have to throw away a perfectly normal plant ready to flower.

Keep posted for an update coming tommarow with some good quality pics. The buds have been swelling like crazy and are SUPER stinky!! Just opening my tent to clear out some dead leaves and do regular rez maintenance is causing my WHOLE house to stink to high hell.

Ill try to post pic's of my seedlings 11 days since sprouting and they are freaking huge. Feeding them AN sensi grow AB, Roots Excelurator, Voodoo Juice (Stopped that on last feed) and SuperThrive. Next watering will just be AN sensi A and B along with AN's B vitamin until they hit flower in a couple weeks.

Going to start my flush tommarow on my girls in the tent they are at about 50 days right now.

Alrighty soooo. I have cured my Tangerine dream for about 2 months so far and Its still not up to my standards. I have 3.8 ounces left of bud and about a ounce of trim from my pineapple.

I ordered a bubble hash washing machine with probags and am going to make a hash run. I took pictures of all the nugs tonight while I was breaking them off the stems and loading them into a gallon zip lock for freezing. When my Order arrives I will also take pictures to keep you guys informed on my first attempt to make some bubble hash.

Ill upload the pictures of the bud tommarow along with my current grow update. The tangerine dream is still pretty sticky and Crystaly, just not super frosty. Does smell super fruity/citrus tho. I hope I get a good return on the hash.

Update day 50.7 of flower for the cherry pie's. Going to change out my rez tonight with only RO water and Flora kleen to start the flush. Buds are looking super tasty!

IMG_0862_2_.jpg
IMG_0861_2_.jpg
IMG_0859_2_.jpg
IMG_0858_2_.jpg
IMG_0857_2_.jpg
IMG_0856_2_.jpg
IMG_0855_2_.jpg
IMG_0860_2_.jpg

Here is a pic of my plants for my next grow Super Skunk, Critical Kush, Darkstar, Akorn, Girl Scout Cookies

IMG_0869_2_.jpg
IMG_0868_2_.jpg
IMG_0864_2_.jpg
IMG_0867_2_.jpg
IMG_0865_2_.jpg
IMG_0866_2_.jpg

And here are some pics of the bud that will be used to make some bubble hash. This is the Tangerine Dream from my last grow that did not turn at that good.
20131105_001609.jpg
20131105_001613.jpg
20131105_001616.jpg
20131105_003602.jpg

Thanks for the feedback soo far guys and Happy Growin!!

Update day 50.7 of flower for the cherry pie's. Going to change out my rez tonight with only RO water and Flora kleen to start the flush. Buds are looking super tasty!

IMG_0862_2_.jpg
IMG_0861_2_.jpg

Nice nice nuggets ya got goin' on there! Beautiful!

:thumb:

I have been reading a bunch of stuff about flushing in general and from what I have heard flushing may be a myth? I would certainly not flush for 2 weeks since there is alot of growing still going on but what about for 8 days? Is flushing even needed?

I know you do not have to flush in organic's, but what about hydro with chemical ferts? Whats your guys opinions on this and experience with flushing/not flushing.

Thinking Im gonna clean my rez out tommarow and add nutes again and take these girls to around 65 days since most of the trich's are still clear. Guess we will have to play it by ear.

I (probably everyone) have smoked plenty of bud from unflushed or improperly flushed plants, and every once in a while some bud that has been flushed finds it's way to my bowl just so I know the difference. Unflushed buds tends to be more harsh and chemically in flavor. When growing in soil, flushing with plain water forces the plant to consume what little bit of nutes are still in the soil as well as what is stored in the plant. This form of starvation leads the plant to ingest some of itself to make that last push of growth while cleaning out the buildup of salts. When flushing in hydro, growers usually decrease the PPMs down to just a couple hundred. That is a significant decrease from 1200-1400 down to 300-200 or less. The plant is still exposed to all vital nutes, but the weakness in the feed forces the roots to consume build ups in the soil-less medium and also stems and leaves.

I (probably everyone) have smoked plenty of bud from unflushed or improperly flushed plants, and every once in a while some bud that has been flushed finds it's way to my bowl just so I know the difference. Unflushed buds tends to be more harsh and chemically in flavor. When growing in soil, flushing with plain water forces the plant to consume what little bit of nutes are still in the soil as well as what is stored in the plant. This form of starvation leads the plant to ingest some of itself to make that last push of growth while cleaning out the buildup of salts. When flushing in hydro, growers usually decrease the PPMs down to just a couple hundred. That is a significant decrease from 1200-1400 down to 300-200 or less. The plant is still exposed to all vital nutes, but the weakness in the feed forces the roots to consume build ups in the soil-less medium and also stems and leaves.

Thanks for the info and I agree with you, but all the controversy on this subject just had me double guessing everything. +reps

I use General Hydroponic Flora series 3 part nutrients and flush for the recommended 7 days.

Hey KingJ is that the only nutes you use or do you use additives as well? After my advanced nutes run out I was thinking of giving GH 3 part a try just using the 3 part to see how it turns out. I have a feeling alot of the nutrient company's are out to just make money off you and all these additives are not really required.

I cut down my small plant that was yellowing really bad and had leaves falling off, it seemed to mature early and the nugs did not get as big as the other plants. I dried it for 2 days and jarred it up. Got 60 grams off my small plant. have 4 more plants to cut down with nugs at least triple the size.

I will post some pictures later today. The small plant I cut down is some serious top shelf, same quality as these medical dispensaries are selling for 260 an ounce here in Washington. I am super happy with the new Hydro set up.

Looking good BP! :D Cant wait to see how your hash turns out.

the only additives I have used with General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients are Mycorrhizae, molasses, and a home made clearex recipe . I am very interested in Liquid KoolBloom, Dry KoolBloom and Snow Storm Ultra.

the only additives I have used with General Hydroponics Flora series nutrients are Mycorrhizae, molasses, and a home made clearex recipe . I am very interested in Liquid KoolBloom, Dry KoolBloom and Snow Storm Ultra.

Did you put the myco and molasses in the medium, or did you brew a tea?

Back
Top Bottom