Savory's 5x5 Cherry Pie Grow Tent

VEG. DAY 33 UPDATE

These are the last few days of vegetation. Will start flower in 2-3 days. Plants about 17"-18" average.

Used a General Hydroponics flushing solution today, will use Fox Farms Open Sesame next water/feed! Will probably buy Tiger Bloom and use that throughout bloom along with open sesame,beastie bloomz, and cha ching:: along with a different type of guano, and molasses about twice.

Hoping for a 1 1/2 lbs.

What do you predict my average yield will be?

IMG_11498.JPG

strongest plant
IMG_11508.JPG
IMG_11516.JPG
IMG_11529.JPG
IMG_11538.JPG

CHERRY PIE FLOWER DAY 34

Everything is going well except for one terrible depressing discovery. Was inspecting my plants and found several little hermies around the tent. They're mostly on small branches on the lower branches. Ive been inspecting rigorously plucking off the nanners hoping it doesnt fuck up my harvest.

Ive done my research and have found out that Cherry Pie tends to hermie semi-often and pop a few sacks here and that sacks DONT contain any pollen. However, i dont trust the "no pollen statement" as a few sacks had some pollen in it after i opened them up elsewhere. However, a majority of the little sacks DIDNT have pollen. I dont doubt my crop will have a few seeds here and there, but this discovery has given me reason not to grow cherry pie again. However, i will hold onto the mother to make clones.

Putting in de-humidifier soon! finally! These ladies are gonna pack on some major weight these next 2 weeks hopefully then turn super purple!

This is a long awaited photo update! Enjoy.

IMG_12995.JPG
IMG_12946.JPG
IMG_12925.JPG
IMG_12934.JPG
IMG_12982.JPG
IMG_12975.JPG
IMG_12916.JPG
IMG_12962.JPG
IMG_12952.JPG

Hi mate how are ya?? Hope all s been ok.. Just dropping by, havin a look at these pics..Seems you had a few probs with some plants?? What were the causes for the deformed growth- un-even fan leaves, drooping fan leaves?? Was it due to lights and over / under water?? Hope they kicked butt for ya!! Later bro.. SMOKEMUP;)

Shit!! They came along great buddy!! From some pics to these ones, youve done great.. Was it some nice smoke bro? Looks tasty:) Take it EZ, catch ya, SMOKEMUP;)

CHERRY PIE FLOWER DAY 58

Frosting up like crazy now. I've noticed a few different phenos in the batch now that its closer to harvest. Got a few that show more Kush qualities rather than others that show GDP traits. Will be harvesting at day 65/66. Used FloraKleen Flushing Solution to flush. Will defoliate in a few days, no water for last 2 days and perhaps 24/48 hours of darkness before harvesting. Trichs about 80% cloudy.

New Dehumidifier putting in work! 50 pints.

IMG_13627.JPG

Pics of the ladies:

IMG_13619.JPG
IMG_13606.JPG
IMG_136610.JPG
IMG_13659.JPG
IMG_136410.JPG

Back
Top Bottom