They're doing great,George-even the little grumpy one has grown quite a bit since yesterday !

My single Candida CD1 is either showing signs of nutrient burn or light stress. My guess is this particular strain / Fino can't take the same lighting that the others can or the fox farm ocean forest soil is too hot for her. Anybody reading this ever grown Candida? I moved her off to the side a little more just now. I also moved her out of the way a couple days ago but after I watered her I thought she'd be okay but apparently she's not.
20190511_182132.jpg

Wow,she really doesn't like it in there...
Could you maybe just move her out and give her a few days of ambient room light to see if she stops complaining and perks up a little?

I could move her out. I've never heard of anybody doing that but I'm sure it's possible. If I do that I'm mainly worried about the lighting schedule oh, it would be all screwed up and she could Hermie

Maybe just make her a little shade in the grow room out of some cardboard or
something,to keep her out of the intense light till she gets stronger?

Have you fed her some real food yet?
Maybe they are sick of waiting. Lol
Pump those girls and get some root treatment, will make them crank.

I have been feeding them bio root twice over the last two weeks. For that matter they've only been in those 5-gallon pots for two weeks. So that being said I don't think they need more food but who knows.

Take it bio root is,just root treatment.
They are going to need nutrients, if your in coco, coco ones. 2 part works well. A + B.
can use normal hydro nutes but there are more salts, creates build up.

Take it bio root is,just root treatment.
They are going to need nutrients, if your in coco, coco ones. 2 part works well. A + B.
can use normal hydro nutes but there are more salts, creates build up.
They are in Fox Farm ocean forest soil. That soil has a bunch of nutrients.

For shade, maybe a few of these?

Just kidding....unless you have some somewhere

Cool, bloody stuff looks soo like coco- perlite mix. Lol
I have White widows that do that stuff occassionally and then grow out of it later, but chuck the shits for a week or so.

For shade, maybe a few of these?

Just kidding....unless you have some somewhere
I tell you what, next time I go have drinks with the girls I'll pick up a handful of those little umbrellas. LOL

I'm going to give a little progress report. Now when I open the closet door it's really starting to smell like marijuana in the room. Plants are starting to fill out nicely. The little one that doesn't like light too much, the Candida, looks like it's holding its own. I moved her off to the side to where she's not getting that much direct light. Time will tell on her I hope she makes it to harvest with some product because I'm real curious to try it.

On another note, I've heard people saying they let their water sit overnight and the ph and PPM increases. It got me to thinking so I tried mine yesterday and today. The test I did was 12 hours apart. 7.07 pH, 345 PPM. Then this morning it reads 7.4 pH and 358 PPM.

20190513_060616.jpg
The plants are 33 days old. I will probably flip them to 12:12 in another week or 10 days.

The Candida is really starting to look better,she must have decided she likes it there...

I just flipped to 1212
35 days old

I know it's a little early to be flipping the lights but I have 7 plants in this closet and I think it's going to get a little crowded if I let it go much longer in veg. In a few more days they will probably need water again and I will start feeding them. As of now all they've gotten is cal-mag and a little bit of root stimulator. They're not showing any deficiencies but I know the fox farm ocean forest soil is probably getting depleted of nutes. The Candida (small one) is looking like it's holding its own. Not much growth but I'll keep my fingers crossed. I snipped off the dead parts so I could keep an eye on her better. That was a few days ago and it doesn't look like anything has gotten any worse.
20190515_124302.jpg

It does seem early,but I'm going to flip mine at 35 days,too (6 days from now) can't have them outgrow their quarters. We'll both see what an early flip does-hopefully lots of buds,but not so tall...
Boy,that one in the back left is going to be a big girl!

All your plants are looking very healthy (well,the little one's getting there) that ocean forest apparently has just the right amount of nutes...

What a difference 3 days makes!

Looks like the little one has made a full recovery...It'll be interesting
to see what she does in flower...She's probably going to surprise everyone !

Back
Top Bottom