George Is Getting Excited! My First Grow Black Indica Soil LED

I just fed the girls. I realized something the other day and I'm just now saying something about it. For some reason I miss understood the feeding chart and was under feeding all my plants. Apparently it didn't seem to hurt them except a couple possible deficiencies over the last week and a half. If my math is right I am now feeding them 70% nutrients. I'm guessing the next couple of days will let me know if I overfed them.

It's been several hours since my plants feeding and some of the leaves are turning yellow. I'm assuming it's not a deficiency since it happened right after I fed them. So I'm guessing it's a surplus but not sure of what. Wasn't sure if I should try to flush or let it ride and see if it gets out of control or if it's just limited to a few leaves.

It's been several hours since my plants feeding and some of the leaves are turning yellow. I'm assuming it's not a deficiency since it happened right after I fed them. So I'm guessing it's a surplus but not sure of what. Wasn't sure if I should try to flush or let it ride and see if it gets out of control or if it's just limited to a few leaves.
@Pennywise ... Hey PW. Can you chime in? I think a flush would be in order. What are your thoughts? I always was stingy with the FF rather than follow their guidelines

It's been eight or nine hours since I fed them and it looks like my plants have leveled out. The handful of leaves inside the tent under the LED lighting appear to be yellow so I pinched a few off and looked at them outside the tent where they look green or light green. I think I'm good for now.

Excellent! I panic anytime my girls look like they are stressing. Can't help it. I am a worrier! :battingeyelashes:

73 old. 34 flower
There is a little bit of nutrient burn on a dozen leaves but it does not show in the picture.

Nice looking buds in there!:goodjob:
Thanks a lot. I'm getting closer to harvest and now I'm getting more excited. But of course at harvest-time there is roughly 5 days drying and then two weeks curing before I should be sampling.

I try not to go above 80f myself
what temperature do you think is starting to get dangerous for plants? I have read some journals were people have had temperatures up into the 90s and said they got lucky and had a good harvest.

I’ve hit temps in the 90’s during summer but used Z7 enzyme cleaner to keep roots healthy. It was an ok harvest but quality suffered noticeably.

PW, sweet Sue tells me you like to grow chemdog? My second grow which will start in about 4 or 5 weeks needs to be a strain heavily leaning towards Medical for pain relief. She tells me chemdawg would probably be the best bet. What do you think on the subject? I have a 4 by 4 foot tent, how many plants of chemdog dog would be sufficient. I am growing black Indica currently and I would be in trouble if they got any taller in my tent. I've read and seen things on scrog but that seems like it would make it very difficult to water and prune plants. Give me your take on this please. Thanks

Chemdog is my favorite strain, there’s 4 phenos. Chem 91, Chems sister, Chemdog #4 and Chemdog D. Chem D is the most indica leaning and I think it would be a good place to start. Look at Stardawg from Top Dawg Seeds.

I'm having some problems with my plants. I think some of it has to do with how close the light is to the plants. I haven't raised up as high as I can get it right now. If I'm not if I a couple things I might be able to raise it up another few inches. Also I think my plants have nutrient burn. I plan on flushing all of them today. I don't know if that'll help or hurt at this point. The first two months of growth looked absolutely perfect. And then once the first issue popped up it's been downhill since then. I look at those deficiency charts and it seems like everything looks like everything else. I will give you a update in a few days we'll see if things look better.:(

Back
Top Bottom