56 days old
21 days in flower

20190605_070048.jpg
nice and green lookin sweet sir keep up the great work:thumb:

58 days old
23 days flower
Feed 1, 2, 4 - 50%

Now the plants are starting to consume water at different rates and I'm going to have to start feeding them on their own schedule. I numbered the buckets 1 through 6 and now I'm keeping track of it on a notepad. I looked at the tall one early this morning and it looked fine and I just looked at it again and it was real real droopy along with a couple others. So I gave 50% Fox Farm Trio feeding to numbers 1, 2, and 4. I think one or two plants might need watering tomorrow. I also believe the stretch has stopped.

I also believe the stretch has stopped.
And just in the nick of time for the tall girl in the back row!
Now you just sit back and watch the colas get fat...

And just in the nick of time for the tall girl in the back row!
Now you just sit back and watch the colas get fat...
The buds are actually growing a little bit and when you rub them they sure have a good smell to them

Picture update. They are all doing fantastic. Like I said yesterday I do believe they are done stretching.
20190608_074557.jpg

You've filled your space really well George, it's going to be an awesome flower show! :ganjamon::popcorn:

62 days old
27 days in flower

Fed 50% Fox Farm Trio + calmag to 1, 3, 4, 5, 6

I took them out of the closet and while they were out I defoliated the lowers third very minor. It's like all of the sudden all of them needed watering they were all kind of wilting. I'm sure they'll look like a new plant tomorrow. Bucket number 2 which has CBD OG Kush still has a fair amount of water weight so it'll probably go a few more days before it needs to be watered.

I almost waited too long to water mine yesterday-I was busy in the AM,so I had to wait till 4:30
to water them,and to make matters worse it was hotter than hell yesterday (91)
They looked so bad,I wasn't sure they'd be coming back from it....but by 7:30 they were back to their old selves-scared me a little (actually quite a bit)-from now on,they get water a little early,instead of a little late,at least as long as the heat keeps up.

Your closet is looking very nice,George- you're doing a great job on those plants!- Are they getting smelly yet?

I almost waited too long to water mine yesterday-I was busy in the AM,so I had to wait till 4:30
to water them,and to make matters worse it was hotter than hell yesterday (91)
They looked so bad,I wasn't sure they'd be coming back from it....but by 7:30 they were back to their old selves-scared me a little (actually quite a bit)-from now on,they get water a little early,instead of a little late,at least as long as the heat keeps up.

Your closet is looking very nice,George- you're doing a great job on those plants!- Are they getting smelly yet?
Yes I understand the feeling of being scared. I'm kind of scared to water them early because I don't want root rot or lockout and if you wait too long they look like hell. Mine are still at lights out so when the lights come on I'll look at them and I'm sure they'll look totally normal , at least that's what I hope. I don't think there's hardly any stink to them at all. I've read that when they get thirsty they smell more, my do have some smell to them but not like what I expect. I'm not complaining I'd rather not have the smell.

Mine aren't smelling much yet either-I think I'm noseblind to the smell of cannabis,
But Mrs. carcass isn't,and if they stunk,she would have let me know....many,many times...

65 days old
30 days in flower

Just fed number 2, 50% Fox Farm Trio

everything is starting to put on some weight
20190614_164258.jpg
20190614_164247.jpg

My plants are at the point now where I'm going to have to start upping their water. It used to be a gallon or more would give me some runoff. Now I think a gallon and a half barely gives me run off. And kind of by accident because I wasn't paying that much attention I fed these plants twice in a row instead of water feed water feed. It didn't seem to bother them in any way but the next time I'll make sure they get pH water only.

They’re looking great George :bravo: Flowers are developing really well. :yummy::morenutes:

They're looking really healthy,George-They're big enough now that a little extra shot of
food shouldn't do anything but good-they look nice with the flowers popping out everywhere...

Heya George,
Looking great mate!
Kinda got busy, but real glad to pop past and see you doing sooo well. Nice man.

68 days old
33 days in flower

I just watered the big girl number 1. She's quite a bit taller than all the others so I'm assuming she's drinking more.

Thanks vet, this grow has gone smoother than my other two because now I'm more educated and more confident. If you've read parts of my journal you'll understand that I try to keep it simple and not mess with my plants much.

Thanks vet, this grow has gone smoother than my other two because now I'm more educated in more confident. If you've read parts of my journal you'll understand that I try to keep it simple and not mess with my plants much.
The best way I think. I was thinking about it the other day regarding nutrients. I see some use a list of things as long as my arm and wonder if it makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom