Backpackin's Cherry Pie (Yummy) 2nd Grow!

Sub'd finally! Lol

So jealous of the hydro setup dude! Exactly what I'm hoping to do in the future. I want two hydro systems in my 4x8 running rock wool cubes just like yours lol. Hoping to take clones directly from my king cloner to the flower tent. Something like a hydro SOG or SCROG perpetual. Gotta save my pennies first. Still need a second hps light. Seems like the shopping list never gets smaller.

Keep up the great work! Definitely interested to see how big they get in those cubes :D

Thanks man! I am liking the hydro thing so far with the rock wool I think you will too! I feel ya on the shopping list, always seems like I need to run to the garden store or order something haha.

Ill try to post up some photos later this evening. The plants are getting bigger and bigger every day!

For this and last grow, I have been buying gallons of distilled water. @ 0.005 PPM and usually PH neutral, it's a pretty good way to start. I can't imagine using tap water simply b/c I'm not really too sure what's in it. Great move on the RO water filters. Mind sharing the brand? I've had my eyes on one of THESE, and was within days of ordering one for around $200, but then got fired from my job and they screwed me on my last check, so that got sent to the back burner. FYI, I found a new job like 3 days after, but the time between pay periods really hurt me and am still in recovery.

Thanks guys!

The RO unit I bought is made by Aquatic Life its only a 3 stage and cost me about 80 bucks off amazon. Ill upload some pics of it when it gets here tommarow. It already comes with an adapter so I can hook it up to my garden hose faucet in my garage which is right next to my grow tent. I have a huge Rubbermaid container probably 60 gallons or so that I am going to hook up with a float and just use a pump to pump water into my rez with changes/top offs

Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis 100gpd flow

71n_fdayjOL_SL1500_.jpg

Sweet! I actually saw that one on amazon and thought of getting it. I look forward to seeing how well it works for you. I won't need it for at least a few months anyways. Will be cool to see some pics of how you set up the auto fill on it.

Great lookin pics! The new flash is awesome. Those are going to be super frosty when their done :D

Update: 38 days flower

IMG_0810_2_.jpg

Sheesh, Backpackin, you know how to grow this stuff doncha?!

That's just beautiful cannabis ya got goin' on there. Wow.

:circle-of-love::goodjob:

+reps atcha

RO unit it set up and rollin! I set all this up for under 100$ I already had the tub for the external rez so maby you can do this for under 120 if you needed all the supplies! Turned my nasty tap water into 6ppm's! sweet deal! I hooked it up to to a float valve that I picked up off amazon as well for 8 bucks

Here are some pic's
20131025_2120381.jpg
20131025_2119281.jpg
20131025_2116092.jpg
20131025_2115572.jpg
20131025_2115482.jpg

While I was out there taking some pic's I grabbed a couple of the plants as the light turned on day 39 of flower:
20131025_2121041.jpg
20131025_2121101.jpg
20131025_2121161.jpg
20131025_2121201.jpg

Sweet setup with the RO! Buds are looking plump as hell too! I bet it was a fun day for you.

Back
Top Bottom