Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

ok Im back for an update sorry I have not been very active been trying to potty train my son any tips welcome! lol. anyway here is the pics
us_039.JPG
us_038.JPG
us_0371.JPG
us_043.JPG
us_042.JPG
us_045.JPG
us_046.JPG
us_0481.JPG
us_051.JPG

plants are starting to get a bit smelly when rubbed very nice very very nice!

update time! plants are still doing good filling out some more and getting frosty and stickie!
04844.JPG
04747.JPG
04542.JPG
04451.JPG
04262.JPG
04053.JPG
03385.JPG
03290.JPG
031102.JPG
030104.JPG
029110.JPG
028127.JPG
019185.JPG
011428.JPG
010488.JPG

us_010.JPG
us_0041.JPG
us_0013.JPG
:drool:

we never could get our run off to come up more than 5.5 and we have had a turn for the worse with leaf problems so we added some epsoma garden lime to the top of the soil. 2tbs sprinkled on top of the soil. flushed with 1 gallon of water and then added snow storm ultra as scheduled. ph from run off was 6.3 at end of watering. so we shall see if it holds true.:peace:

Tip on potty training your boy.....Take him camping....cause he thinks he lives in the woods...and he will fell more comfortable.
011428.JPG

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But on a serious note...Plants..sorry Trees look amazing! :goodjob:

thats funny I think next warm day we might do some outdoor potty training comando style lol. but the grow room is not at home or around any kids.

NICE ASS PLANTS!! those buds are going to fill out and cover that thing its all looking good from here..good job my brutha this harvest date is coming up here in a few weeks its going to be busy for u over there

I think we have another 5 weeks unless they really take off. OH I can taste the scissor hash yumm!

Getting so close i can almost smell it! hows the PT going?

pt is going ok its just a constant thing that doesnt go away but the reward is worth ever minute once they get the hang of it. no more diapers sounds great to me!:peace:

GG one great looking grow! I like your style.

+rep for you bro

Eventually as a parent you see how futile it seems at times. It's a wonder our kids learn what they do. First you teach them to tell you when they have to go. Then it ends up, "You don't have to tell me, just go do it" . Same as talking, we urge and encourage them to speak and mimic us. Eventually you are telling them to shut up and listen. Everything is a contradiction as we raise them. Somehow it miraculously works out and they and you survive it all. It's like teaching them to ride a bike, sooner or later you have to let go.

True joy comes as a grandparent, you get to enjoy the best parts and send them home happy. Just something special how a grandchild touches one's heart. The offspring of your offspring is like looking in a mirror in a strange sort of way. It has a way of pulling it all together.

Love them while you have them. In the end we raise them to leave, the biggest contradiction. As we raised them to depend on us for everything.

"Why do kids and grands get along so good? They have a common enemy" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom