Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

i wanan try moving some of my clones outside when the time is right and once they have established a good rootbase ill just dig a hole in the ground and transplant right into it

Have you grown outside before? watch out for squirrels they like to dig up the small plants.

yep you really have got to love the outdoors and have the right amount of privacy.
but the yields can be amazing!:blunt:

plants look great just gave them a dose of tiger bloom 3 teaspoons/gallon phd at 6.8 and the runoff is like in the 5s we are going to flush really hard next time. temps are at 76f and rh is holding at 37. will be posting some photos tomorrow. not much has changed as far as you can see in the pictures but they are starting to flower and the nodes are starting to get tighter.:peace:

oh yeh also mounted a 16 inch oscillating wall mount fan and has brought temps down a bit. there were fewer gnats this time and are going to hit them with sns 203 next watering.

us_034.JPG
us_031.JPG
us_033.JPG
us_032.JPG

The garden looks great! Neat and tidy!

What do you do the keep the bamboo so straight? it looks like to took a level with you when you put them in the soil.

Thanks guys, We just put them in as straight as possible. they are about 24 inches tall.

Watered plants last night with this:
001810.JPG
@ lowest dose and ph to 6.5-6.8 best I could tell. the runoff is still very low from 5-6

gnats have went crazy and are every where we are going to change to a different brand and see if it helps. thinking of using gognats anybody heard of it?

well the plants are looking good and are showing a few more pistils and have stretched a lot. I measured the tallest and it was 42 inches. the grow room temps are at 72 degrees and rh is about 38 not sure of lights out temp but prob in the 60's

here are some photos of the progress!
us_032.JPG
this photo was taken about 4 days ago for comparison.

this photo was taken last night
002846.JPG

this is my favorite plant its in a 2 litre with happy frog curious to see yeild on her.
022149.JPG

005717.JPG
004749.JPG
006620.JPG

Back
Top Bottom