Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

Is that about a 45 inch mother? Im pretty medicated off my afgooey and decided to try and guess her height lol

LOL close she is 46 high from the dirt and 36 wide. wish I had some afgooey.
I had to quit smokin a few weeks back and got rid of my harvest now Im to cheap to buy any. home grown got me spoiled!:peace:

really like the exhaust system you have there glittergreen , lucky I live out in the country and have no neighbors , and my dogs would eat anybody long before they got close enough to smell anything :) Great pics, I posted a few pics on the members gallery, of my indoor skunk grow that just finished

Thanks WSF78 I live out in the cut too but have very nosy parents that pop in un anounced from time to time!:420:

Lol. I finally just told my dad ive been growing for a few months just a few weeks back. Its so weird and awkward. I lucked out with a pretty cool dad who said "you got a kid now i dont care what you do" so now ivdont have to hide everything when he comes by. What a relief. Good luck hiding your grow from the parents stopping by lol

thats one big mother! Yo momma so fat you have to grease the door frame and hold a twinkie on the other side just to get her through!

Nice work! Beautiful!!

Hows your plants doin bud?

they are doing great. they are growing like weeds under the 1k hps and the new fans. picked up a 16 inch wall mount fan the other day have not mounted
it yet. We will be watering tonight and I will take some pics for an update.
kind of hard to give my journal the attention it needs when my garden is at another location but oh well better than nothing at all.

good job, keep up the hard work and your plants with return the favor

wish I could work on them more I only get access to them every other day and thats just to water and feed them. my grow partner is no were near passionate with growing as I am but he is like 14 yrs younger and single and still has his nose to the wind lol.
I am married middle aged and have nothing better to do but stare at my plants or at other peoples plants on 420. cant get enough oh well at least I have my clones and mother here to baby. thanks for looking!:thanks:

wish I could work on them more I only get access to them every other day and thats just to water and feed them. my grow partner is no were near passionate with growing as I am but he is like 14 yrs younger and single and still has his nose to the wind lol.
I am married middle aged and have nothing better to do but stare at my plants or at other peoples plants on 420. cant get enough oh well at least I have my clones and mother here to baby. thanks for looking!:thanks:

I don't think I could stand having my plants away from me. I usually keep my closet door open just so I can look at them. A few times my bf has often caught me just staring at them. Then ask me, what's wrong...I just tell him I am thinking about my plants...And I actually do. I wonder how they will mature, will they be bushy like the ones before them? I apologize to them for being in a cramped up space.

I just turned 43 last month. I have done all the partying and running the streets that can be done. Anything I can do out there, I can do within the comforts of my home. I am at the point in my life that all I want to do is live righteous to the best of my ability, be comfortable to the best of my ability, and just chill.

Funny because im in the same situation and i see my plants even less. im way more passionate about it i would say that im the "brains" of the operation, he just has a place to do it. he has very minimal indoor knowledge other than what ive showed him so far.

so i understand how its hard to want to do something but its hard because you cant check on your plants any time you want. IF i was with my plants i would literally spend hours with them.

yeah I wouldnt say im the brains behind the grow but I have done a lot of research on growing I guess you could say have more knowledge about growing. he second guesses me but thats a good thing because it makes me research it again to show him its the right way to do something. we should of flowered these girls as soon as we transplanted them that way they would of not shaded each other like they are now. I knew this but I didnt push the issue enough to prove it to him I guess its my fault too but its all good we just need to take out everything that doesnt hit the top of the canopy. thats a hard thing to do for a new grower is to take out the weak vegatation thats not getting the light. I am still happy with the grow and will apreciate it even more when I can flower within arms reach of them.:green_heart::roorrip:

008556.JPG
007603.JPG
010475.JPG

just doing a small update on our progress. we watered them with hi brix molasses had to
add a load of ph up with this stuff it got down into the 4.0 range! I would of figured it would of been 7ish. I guess molasses would make a great natural ph down? also trimmed a lot of lower branches that were really weak looking. we need to take out everything thats not reaching the top canopy in my opinion. we did two plants that way just to see if it will help with yeild or hurt it. trial and error lessons stick better if learned by your own hands I guess.:straightface::hmmmm::idea::)

Wow GG those are a lot of plants and tall too....Nice job..[/QUO

yeah too many for a 4x4 area! we have to put them in his living room to water them. such a awful problem to have. lol:thanks:

when you put your mother out to flower in the spring 12/12, and everyday getting longer by about 2 min. how does that effect the flowering ? if it takes 6 weeks,the days will be about 1 & 1/2 hours longer than the start date... I've never tried it, so I'm just wondering

when you put your mother out to flower in the spring 12/12, and everyday getting longer by about 2 min. how does that effect the flowering ? if it takes 6 weeks,the days will be about 1 & 1/2 hours longer than the start date... I've never tried it, so I'm just wondering
as long as it gets less than 12 hours of dark then it will probably just continue to grow, you'll just see the rate of growth drop drastically

actually the plans changed for the momma. we are going to flower her under
two 400watt mh with hps conversion bulbs. but I may put some clones
out weather permiting. Thats a great question I would think it has a lot to do with the temps and amount of direct sunshine. I will have to ask GoldenGoose7 to get an accurate answer.

as long as it gets less than 12 hours of dark then it will probably just continue to grow, you'll just see the rate of growth drop drastically

That sounds about right but maybe as it warms towards the end of the 12/12 cycle it will more than make up for the shorter nights. What I learned from my
outdoor grow was that my plants started flowering a little before 12/12 hit.
they also grew fast while it was warm and growth slowed when it cooled down but they got more frost then. so this will def be a learning experience.

Back
Top Bottom