Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

went to visit the chicks with you know whats and they have got a lot worse and to add to the bad news it takes about 3-4 weeks for seeds to fully develop so they should be full of stupid seeds. Thats like building a nice house and two weeks before its finished they put in a trailor park beside you. nothing against TRAILORS i WATCH TRAILOR PARK BOYS EVERY CHANCE i GET! AND i ALSO LIVE IN A DOUBLE:peace:WIDE BUT YOU GET MY POINT.

I have all of the "trailer park boys" on CD..every episode, every movie, got em online .. I love em , my son has a ,bring back the Trailer park boys, movement going on facebook , and has even contacted Ricky,, ricky says they don't own the rights anymore , but they are doing some stage shows , they were here in St louis not long ago,,oh yah ....a toad is so....yes bag seeds can be heart breakers...just ask Patrick Swayze..or Bubbles :peace:

I have all of the "trailer park boys" on CD..every episode, every movie, got em online .. I love em , my son has a ,bring back the Trailer park boys, movement going on facebook , and has even contacted Ricky,, ricky says they don't own the rights anymore , but they are doing some stage shows , they were here in St louis not long ago,,oh yah ....a toad is so....yes bag seeds can be heart breakers...just ask Patrick Swayze..or Bubbles :peace:

Thats so cool I saw the them on sale on amazon I was so tempted to buy it just a little pricey. what premium channel did theY play on originaly?
I like them because I had a few kids in high school I RAN WITH THAT LIVED IN A BIG TRAILOR PARK AND LIFE THERE was so much like T.P.B HOOD.

I also lived in a trailerpark for maybe 20 yrs. ,,we grew weed. I even had a suitcase full of weed 25 lbs sent to me from mexico I'm talkin in 1972 the airline lost it ,I got worried ,so I had it sent to an old lady that lived next door,,it came about 3 days later,,we watched through the blinds,,and when they left ,I went over and got it from her, everything was kool ,she was sweet. I didn't pay anything for any of the movies or episodes , found em online ,and burned em..

Hey kids check out my outdoor project! aint she fat!
001870.JPG
CAN I put a deer stand up in this tree ?? looks great

Ok guys n gals here is an update of the freeks! We gave the plants 10ml per gallon of snowstorm and a mild dose of molassas. They seem to have gotten a little bit frostier and have plumped up a little bit. We also sampled a couple buds we put them strait in the vape and wow they are super strong everything I like in my meds. I cant wait to have it when its cured. checked the trichomes under the scope and they are about 60/40 clear/cloudy.

020195.JPG
004790.JPG
022153.JPG

wow those hairs are really orange almost red!! who much longer u got before u chop em:?

Im thinking 3 more weeks tops. no more nutes just gravity and molassas then water and pinapple juice for the flush.

Im thinking 3 more weeks tops. no more nutes just gravity and molassas then water and pinapple juice for the flush.

NICE pineapple juice sounds like a great idea. give us a detailed smoke report on the taste when this is all over with i bet the pinapple juice will do amazing things for the taste

NICE pineapple juice sounds like a great idea. give us a detailed smoke report on the taste when this is all over with i bet the pinapple juice will do amazing things for the taste

I dont think it will do much for the taste but it gives the micro herd something to munch on and feed the plants with. I did it with one of my plants last fall and it didnt taste like pinapples but it may have enhance the bud weight a little. It does taste good already in a vape bag!

yea those hairs are insanely bold! almost like dutch treat's white widow picture they advertise on the page to buy it. great looking grow GG im getting anxious to see the harvest happen. glad your meds are up to par! they look promising

Thanks man, Most of the time growers say photographs dont do it justice in this case it does. they do look like that advertisement if you take a big bong rip of that afgooyee and close your eyes and look at it. haha

ok I totally looked at the daylight hrs wrong when I put big momma outside I thought we were in 14.2 daylight hrs but we are in 12.2! fat momma is starting to flower! I wish I didnt
prune her back now. I was planning on stuffing her somehow in the growroom under the 1k. This is why I was cutting her back so much and was about to start working with her on lst training.
Now she is going to have a bunch of smaller nuggets but even if she does hermie and have smaller buds she's so big it should give me plenty of smoke until fall!

004791.JPG
003849.JPG
002901.JPG
001875.JPG

I dont know how the hrs increasing will effect its flowering but we shall see.

Back
Top Bottom