Gittergreens Perpetual Indoor Grow

Doing good, been smoking on it.:thumb:[/QUOTE

We have been snipping off a few trials of ours also. we didnt even dry it we just roasted it in the vape. pretty good for not having flushed yet.

I been playing with paint a little. what do you guys think?
03292.JPG
not nearly as cool as twelvetwelves graphics but I would like to clean up my journaling skills a little.

Looking great over hear. So what did you do with Paint? Can you post a before/after? THis is something else I am interested in learning if I can find the time. My Pictures are not the best.

Well guys this is going to be a lousy update. I forgot my camera at home and didnt get any more pics not much has changed except the plants are starting to form seed but they are very frosty. we are still pushing for about 14 days til harvest. We watered with 1/4 strength
big bloom and a dose of gravity flower hardener. Thats about it! Just trying to stay positive
with the whole hermie thing going on. I need to rename my journal because its def not going to be a perpetual grow lol.:sorry::bigblush::scratchinghead::tokin:

Looking great over hear. So what did you do with Paint? Can you post a before/after? THis is something else I am interested in learning if I can find the time. My Pictures are not the best.

All I did was add GG 2012 If you learn something let me know haha. I have seen a lot worse pics than yours. What kind of camera do you have?

I can't beleive I missed that. (red faced & embarassed)

I use a canon 230HS.

Hey, checked out your journal. Man, nice forrest you have there, really nice! :)

subb'd to see the finish >:]

thanks! Welcome aboard wild1!

Ok guys n gals I have decided to do a little test to see if my hermie problem in the grow
was stress inflicted or genetics. Im going to go ahead and bloom the mother of those freeky girls with squirrels. Im going to feed her lightly with high phos bat guano and some microbial tea of sorts I have made some teas in the past and plants responded ok but I didnt get any frothy foam after 36hrs. I dont think my airstone was big enough for the
10 gallon bucket used. If any one would like to share a tea recipe or link to one that would be awesome! Here are some pictures of her progression so far.

009538.JPG

nice stalk for cfls huh! and a loooooong veg time.

008587.JPG
006657.JPG
004795.JPG

very nice, should flower beautifully

My suggestion for your tea is build an aerator for brewing. Stones will always clog. What you need is a simple manifold with pin holes to inject air from the bottom of the res/bucket. A fitting on the outside to match up with your air pump setup.

Update time! I dont think they are going to put on much more weight because they are making male flowers but we gave them some molassas and Fox Farm Big Bloom last night. We might give them one more dose of the gravity to try to get little more density out of them. Anyway here are the pics!
001882.JPG

The Two litres look better than most of the 1 gallons!
010499.JPG

03293.JPG

03388.JPG

019189.JPG
017237.JPG

025150.JPG

023153.JPG

Wow what a long night of flushing the plants! We flushed all the plants with plain well
water. Then we gave the soil a watering with microbial tea. The tea contained Indonesion Bat Guano, worm castings, kelp meal and of course high brix molassas.
The plan is to harvest the tops that are finished on friday. Then we will lower the lights and give them a shot of High phos bat guano and try to get a little more out of the lower buds since they were not heat stressed like the tops were.

015303.JPG

011435.JPG
014330.JPG
009539.JPG
006658.JPG

Back
Top Bottom