NHTeatimes Indoor Attempt

So what's up there young lady??? Haven't heard from you for a while and hoping all is well with you and yours. :peace:

Hi Beateo,

Yes everythings fine, just been really busy lately. I lost power for a day and you'll never guess what happened. When the power came on 24 hours later, Turbo has been given new life! I was amazed at the growth - the old leaves dropped off and two new tops grew and quick. The other two plants are doing great also. Ill post updated pictures when I get a chance. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Sounds like the power loss was a blessing in disguise! That's great news about your formerly dead Turbo! lol Looking forward to your pictures.... Thanksgiving was really nice. We got together with all of our kids and grandkids. Hope yours was good too. :peace:

Hi Beateo,

Yes everythings fine, just been really busy lately. I lost power for a day and you'll never guess what happened. When the power came on 24 hours later, Turbo has been given new life! I was amazed at the growth - the old leaves dropped off and two new tops grew and quick. The other two plants are doing great also. Ill post updated pictures when I get a chance. Hope your Thanksgiving was great!

Here they are 4 weeks in. Like I said Turbo has really turned around, i thought for sure she was dying. I think Im going to try fluxing on her. She looks perfect for it. I will LST Aghan - shes a little thin and Skunk Im going to let her be. I may thin her a little later on but for now Im not touching her. She looks really good. Onto pictures

Edit: I have only watered them with tap water that i leave out for a couple days and I havent fed them yet other than a little kelp spray. :peace:

First up Turbo

IMG_20141203_173925_174.jpg

IMG_20141203_173917_190.jpg

Afghan

IMG_20141203_174125_363.jpg

and Sweet Skunk

IMG_20141203_174145_422.jpg

IMG_20141203_174158_759.jpg

Grow area

IMG_20141203_174001_832.jpg

We had a major rain storm a couple days ago and lost power again!!! It was out all night. This keeps up im going to end up having hermies i swear. Ended up with 5 inches of water in the basement too so humidity level is through the roof right now. I have heaters and fans running 24/7 hoping to dry everything up down there. Luckily my plants are in a closed off room although the rug in there got wet too.

Gave the girls a good watering and added some cal/mag and sea kelp spray ( at 1/2 the recommended amount). Also - had to spray some azamax because I found two tiny black bugs/flies on a couple leaves. Since the spraying though - no more sign of them. Hoping no more problems. I started my flux on turbo - did some lst and have her tied with bread ties until i can get to the store and get some garden ties. This should keep me busy for the next couple of months :peace: :love:

HI Carestaker, thanks for the wishes and welcome :)

Not much going on right now. Basement is dried up - even the rug. No signs of any more little black flies/bugs.

Fed them today - 1/2 the recommended dose of fox farm nutes. A couple of the leaves looked like they needed a bit of N. Still going strong *knock on wood* Ill post some pics in a couple days. Running the lights 20/4 so far. Turbo lost a little limb but i dont think itll make much difference. Only thing i see so far though as far as fluxing is it slows down the growth big time. Maybe its still in shock who knows. Just waiting game. BF is complaining it smells like skunk down in the basement - guess Ill have to get a filter next :)

Updated photos - think they are on week 4 since sprouting? <or something like that :)

first up Sweet Skunk - shes getting really bushy - Leaves look really healthy

IMG_20141216_191808_631.jpg
IMG_20141216_191743_416.jpg
IMG_20141216_191728_575.jpg

Next Afghan - a light fell on her and one of her tops got a little split - i wrapped her with a tie to the other top - hoping she repairs herself

IMG_20141216_191609_867.jpg
IMG_20141216_191626_358.jpg

And finally Turbo who is getting abused with ties during her flux

IMG_20141216_191520_024.jpg
IMG_20141208_184124_406.jpg
IMG_20141216_191548_322.jpg

Turbo is growing a bit slow but i guess I would too if i was tied down all the time

have a good week all

Back
Top Bottom