Mars Hydro Pro Series LEDs

Good luck with this hope you don't mind me checking your journals for learning purposes ?

Thank you, Great to see you here. I do not mind at all. I am doing eight grows right now so I will do what I can to get any ? answered.

Im following, one plant scrog and the new mars pro YES... to you post about what that new light can do and does it have the remote as some of the ones have. Im a mars classic owner and im sold on mars and there proven ability to get the job accomplished.

I will do a quick post of light here in a few min. I did it on my last journal and forgot to do it here. Thank you for the reminder.

good luck on the new grow CO. Do you have a link to that light, I can't seem to find one?

The light is not out yet, They are making sure it is perfect before bringing it out to you all. I will post here as soon as I hear they are out

Ok quick post here, I forgot to re post info and pic of light.
Build awesome with very nice heat sinks. LED are like the sun series setup more of a cob type setup so they will mix outstanding. The sides with the hanger holes are just right and what I have been asking for. The remote tells the light to do everything so make sure you got AAA batteries. It has a seedling,veg and flower mode already on a quick program. It also has 3 buttons you can set your self. More to come on light very soon for now there is the first look of the Mars new light. Here is the 160x3watt Epistar light
SAM_10571.JPG
SAM_10652.JPG
SAM_10662.JPG
SAM_10591.JPG
SAM_10631.JPG
SAM_10703.JPG
SAM_10692.JPG
SAM_10711.JPG
SAM_10721.JPG
SAM_10733.JPG
SAM_10773.JPG
SAM_10884.JPG
SAM_10954.JPG
SAM_10944.JPG
SAM_11093.JPG
SAM_11083.JPG
SAM_11035.JPG
SAM_11014.JPG
SAM_11004.JPG
SAM_10991.JPG
SAM_10912.JPG

Now here is one of the Cree 256
cree.jpg

I will have more info and updates real soon. I got to get back to finial weight for the 5x5 last grow and CK transplants along with a update on the main flower room. I will be all over the place for a few weeks with all my grows to please bear with me. Thank you all for stopping by and if I forgot to thank you for your sub on any of my journals thank you I appreciate everyone of you for taking your time to read my journals and watching some of my videos. For some of you may know what looks like it took 20 min to do may have really took 4-8+ hours. I have had a few complaints and I am sorry. I try my best to answer every single ? on here and everywhere else I do my work. I am only one person and can only try to do as much as I can but I might miss a post time to time. I work on all my grows I post and four that I do not post 12+ hours a day 7 days a week to keep caught up and help my fellow growers so please do not take it personal if I miss your post,if you know me I will go out of my way to help every min I can spare. Until my next update thank you all again.

Really fantastic, you got a good one, just looking at the led with the leds on you can see THAT WHITE that makes mars preformance number 1 in there field thanks for sharing its the first time i got to see it working, i would think there 3 presets would be better than any 3 memory presets a user could come up with..... Can you use the memory presets for a countdown timer function like.... Time to final flush....

Really fantastic, you got a good one, just looking at the led with the leds on you can see THAT WHITE that makes mars preformance number 1 in there field thanks for sharing its the first time i got to see it working, i would think there 3 presets would be better than any 3 memory presets a user could come up with..... Can you use the memory presets for a countdown timer function like.... Time to final flush....

Here is my video like that breaks down the light. Let me know if you can watch it. If not I will post the info

Hey Co Finest! Wow, cool new light! Hope you don't mind if I sit in the audience and see the show... really nice journal so far!

Hey Co Finest! Wow, cool new light! Hope you don't mind if I sit in the audience and see the show... really nice journal so far!

Thank you.I do not mind at all, always great to see you. I hope all has been good to you. I am about to do a few updates and finish out one of my journals just to start another lol. Talk to you soon my friend.

Wow just saw the video, lots of good ideas once they fix the arrows and there 3 main presets. So if your trying to simulate sunrise or sunset it seems like theres more to it than just intensity but than again people do it by putting there light on a light mover and physically moving the light along a plane then back again plus you cover more ground space...

Light movers do nothing to simulate the sun. They are good for covering a bigger footprint with a light. The only thing that can be done to try to simulate the sun indoors is light intensity changing power and spectrum. When plants are waking up it takes about one hour for them to use full power. For me it is going to help cut power bill down a little. When you get to 4-6k watts just a little turns into a lot.

the lights look amazing CO :thumb: still here watching a master at work :Namaste:

Thank everyone of you for the kind words and taking your time to stop by to hang out. This is a short update which might be like this for about two more week while the tent is in veg. So I have it on my custom sun up low power, peak power mid day and low power on sunset. So far plant is doing great, still needs about two weeks to fill the net before I flower which is awesome for me. I do not want it to finish less the two weeks from the main flower room. Way way to much to trim if that happen. So plant has no sign of stretch and looks very happy. I will post if I see anything change. Here is a few pic and I will post video in a min.
SAM_12282.JPG
SAM_12273.JPG
SAM_12263.JPG
SAM_12251.JPG

Oh I go a new par meter to play with so I will be posting some info on all my lights soon. Its a Apogee instruments MQ-200 so that will be fun to see what all of mine are doing. See you all soon and thank you for stopping by, keep it growing green

A little reading of it sitting on my hood in the sun.
SAM_12071.JPG

Sweet new toy!!! I have one of those and its one of the most useful tools I've found. I spoke with the apogee engineers and they recommend when using it for LED, if the LED has white diodes they suggest using the Sun setting, and if no white diodes, use the electronic setting :) Awesome purchase!

Sweet new toy!!! I have one of those and its one of the most useful tools I've found. I spoke with the apogee engineers and they recommend when using it for LED, if the LED has white diodes they suggest using the Sun setting, and if no white diodes, use the electronic setting :) Awesome purchase!

Thank you I appreciate the info, I remember you talking about that in your video and Yes that is what they told me to. I am going to get a spectrometer next to be able to see even more. Always good seeing you stop by.

Back
Top Bottom