MarsHydro Pro Series Epistar 320 Grow

Here is an update from tonight
5 weeks flowering
Canna nutes

image2289.jpeg

Here is a link to leaf surface temperature, very good read :)

, sorry won't let me post a link

What bullshit !

Anyway , I use marshydro and I'm happy with them , it's just this site doesn't have "all" the information and others have done some good research, so please go to black dog led and look at leaf surface temperature, don't buy there shit , lol, just saying it's cool to look at research and learn from others .

Here's a good pic of the plants under the Mars Pro 320

image2621.jpeg

I found a place that will rent the Sekonic c700 spectrum meter for about $125 for 4 days , I hope to rent it and be able to do a spectrum test of MarsHydro lights and some hps for comparison:)

Yes it will be the same model that we will be adding , I had 4x1200w in there also , but now it's just the Mars pro 320 and 2x1200w , soon the new pro 320 will show up and go in and replace the 2x1200w . Then it will be 2xpro320 over a 5x10 and 18 plants to finish them up for the last few weeks. The next grow will be 2-3 big plants in the same space for a scrog grow .

New light is supposed to ship next week , MarsHydro ships very fast and I should have it quickly. Can't wait to rock 2 MarsHydro Pro 320 in a 5x10 and get done with the 18 in there now and on to Mob Boss and Bruce Banner #3 in a scrog .

We need MarsHydro to let me do a Cree 256 test and video review from start to finish with dried weight. 4x4 scrog with one of either 5 strains we have ready.

New light will be here in the morning:)
We did get a reflector series 48 for our clones , running on veg only , and a reflector 96 will be here also tomorrow for more veg plants. Here is a photo of some hash tips under a 1200w Mars II in a small tent .

image3797.jpeg

Here is a video I made for the pro series on the remote , so far it works best if I push auto and program it , save it to m0 and push ok , seems to work , but still has an issue coming to full brightness.

Back
Top Bottom