Mars Hydro Pro Series LEDs

always good to learn about other LEDs for sure, hope all is well CO

The Plant is sick and not building buds. I am giving her another week and if she does not pull though I am going to cut her down.
SAM_15421.JPG
SAM_15431.JPG
SAM_15411.JPG

the gsc bagseed I found and popped is growing like crap too I keep looking at it and thinking if I should hack it but then it be a lot of space in there
still debating to hack it or not but itll mess up my schedule

that sux man i hope you can at least make some extract with that stuff, hope my test with the panels show off the light a bit more

Sorry to see your plant got sick,hopefully you might be able to get her well.Any ideas what happened?
What's your opinion on the coverage of the pro series by it wattage consumption?

Hello, I subscribed because i am interested by Mars Hydro leds. I've seen you advise 2 panels that may be useful on some occasion. Question: would you go 2*reflector versus 1 pro 160 ? :)

Also, too bad for the sick plant. It doesn't look that sick though :)

May be - before cutting it - you can try some *last hope* trick of yours, that may work ! And while it recovers, you seed new ones in the case recovery does not happen ? just an idea. I've used spiruline infused to save mine, i dont know if it did any good, but it is obvious that it did no harm ! Moreover, I got nice pictures ;-) lol (check page 3 of my current grow if you are interested, but in fact I have no clue what your plant's problem is :-( so can't tell if this kind of things can help or make things worse )

I know you don't need my advices though , but i like to see new stuff and people don't have much time to try unusual tricks :)

Good luck, I will follow the thread.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

No I pulled the plant. The power went out and changed the timer on light. That made it stop mid flower and it was over. Now I have the light for veg only until I get my battery backup on it to make sure that don't happen again. I am not a fan of the built in timer at all. It should have been on a battery backup like my wall timers are.

Back
Top Bottom