CO'S 5X5 Tent Grow With Mars Hydro LEDs

Off topic question for Sara. Can Mars customize my Mars2-900w?
I want it to have the grow and bloom switches like my 1600w.
What must I have for to
Mars 2-900w to do this. Thanks again Sara. J

Hello 420mag, this is a quick update before all the new fun happens. More on all that in a few days. For now the big girls are back!!!! They exploded in the last two days and on there way to be flowered soon. This was not a easy grow at all taking a non scroged trained plants at this size and age then making them do this, Do not try this lol. So to keep this short here is some updates pic I just took a few min ago.

SAM_09602.JPG
SAM_09612.JPG
SAM_09622.JPG
SAM_09632.JPG
SAM_09642.JPG

Now over to the 5x5, These plants are doing ok should yield around 2oz dry each for how young they are. No big deal just had to get rid of them to make room for all that will be going on in a few days. For you that may not know my ways of growing, when you see me flowing small plants 6months of younger I am just either testing the strain or getting rid of to make room.

SAM_09582.JPG
SAM_09572.JPG
SAM_09592.JPG

Over to the veg room, the girls have done some outstanding growth in the last few days and are back on track. The three in the first pic are going to be moved over to the main flower room on the left side. Got to take some clones off of them first but will do all that in the next couple days. The others are the clones I did straight out of the solo cups using red B1 only to soak cube and spray one tie a day.

SAM_09532.JPG
SAM_09543.JPG
SAM_0891.JPG
SAM_08922.JPG
SAM_09552.JPG
SAM_09562.JPG

Thats all the little stuff going on tonight. Way more things going on here this weekend and I will be filling you all in on the plan. For you that watched the youtube you have heard some of whats going down here. I will post soon, thank you all for stopping by. Keep it growing green my friends.. :passitleft:

420Mag should have allowed you to use your full name Colorado's Finest Dr Frankenstein. It's alive! How many gigawatts of lightning did you zap those once dead looking plants with to bring them back to life? :) They're looking great CoFinest, I wish you were closer to my garden so that you could come and work some of that voodoo magic on my little ladies, would a cup of tea and a slice of cake tempt you? In all seriousness though really nice job :bravo: Well done and as ever all the best :thumb:

it be too long lol they have a letter amount limit
I couldn't do my nick right was one word too long lol
Looks Great Brotha CO :thumb:

Looking amazing co, those plants look much happier then they did. And im stoked to see what else you have coming up

Whats up 420mag, Not much going on in the grow rooms with plants. I did take some clones which I do not really need but always good to have backups. I am still working on the main flower room on the intake and exhaust to improve temp and humidity control. The 5x5 is doing well. Three more plants left in the veg room to go into flower to clear out room for all the new strains to be seeded. The three will be going into the main flower room on the left side very soon and the veg room is getting moved across the hall next to the main flower room. The veg room will have the 5x5 tent in it. Thats about all I have for this week. See you all next week, keep it growing green. Oh I forgot, NEW!! Mars led light coming soon..

SAM_09752.JPG
SAM_09762.JPG

Co ya ever use BT to control the flies & soil crawlers ?

I use it It works 99% , seems the 1% come from the edges of my coco where theere don't live as well
I run a 10% drain to waste with active beni germs with friendly nutes
R/O water calmag like you
i grow indooors under 2k of mars2 & in a G/H july to Nov

Hi CO Finest, Question if I may.

For seeds & clones:

1. When a seed pops up above ground, how long would you wait before you start counting veg days? If I wanted to veg for 2 months would it be 2.5 months in "above" ground days? Average amount of days?
2. For clones, when do you start counting veg days? Average amount of days?

I'm not sure if I'm asking these question in the right way. Thanks for your time and information CO Finest.

RSOILER AKA 60cal

Co ya ever use BT to control the flies & soil crawlers ?

I use it It works 99% , seems the 1% come from the edges of my coco where theere don't live as well
I run a 10% drain to waste with active beni germs with friendly nutes
R/O water calmag like you
i grow indooors under 2k of mars2 & in a G/H july to Nov

No I have not used that. So far neem oil has worked for my very small about of bug problems I have had. I have had bugs three times in eight years. Most do to clean all the time and never going outside and then into grow room and keep all pets away.

Hi CO Finest, Question if I may.

For seeds & clones:

1. When a seed pops up above ground, how long would you wait before you start counting veg days? If I wanted to veg for 2 months would it be 2.5 months in "above" ground days? Average amount of days?
2. For clones, when do you start counting veg days? Average amount of days?

I'm not sure if I'm asking these question in the right way. Thanks for your time and information CO Finest.

RSOILER AKA 60cal

i start counting right when the first two real leafs come out. Not the two round cotyledon leaves. Some people do it the other way, its to each's own kinda thing.For me and all my plants I go by size more then age. Growing 33 strains there are many different sizes and I need to so big to grow under my scrogs to get the yields I am looking for.

Awesome update CO cant wait to see some of those new strains under a scrog, im looking for my next genetics and will be watching to see what goes under the trellis well :thumb: and cant wait to see the new Mars Hydro LED man i love my Mars LED :circle-of-love:

Thank you Sir.

Hello 420mag. Got some work done in the veg room tonight. I also just dropped 24 beans in the solo cups of straight r/o water. Ater 18 hours They will go into a damp towel until the tap roots get about 3/4 - 1 inch long. There are four strains. The two fem strains are Crown Royale which is a combination of blueberry and purple kush. White cookies which is white widow and girl scout cookies. The tow autos are Candy cane which is AK-47, Mango, and White Widow and Early miss which is Big Bud and the Original White Widow. 12 of the beans that are autos and will be getting transplanted into there finial pots right when tap roots are ready. I think I will be putting 8 of the autos are going outside and 4 of them will grow inside. The three small mothers int he veg room are going over to the main flower room in a week or so to veg and then get flowered with the other three 1 year 4+ old mothers. The mother on the right under the scrog which is berry is not looking good she might be giving up from old age, I will see in the next week or so if she is giving up. The middle plant under the scrog is cotton candy and she has a ton of new good growth. Monster train on the left under the scrog is growing like the monster she is. I am going to veg them for about two more weeks. I had a guy on my youtube say she is going to do 8oz or under so I am going to push this girl to stomp dust and blow that shit out of the water. Her twin and twins before her all were over a LB dry weight yields so I know what she can do. I love a good challenge I just hope no money was bet on the 8 oz number lmao. Now I do not know what she can do in a 15 gallon pot which she is in. I have only grown her in 5 gallons to get 1 LB 3oz dry weight yields and that was with only 500 watts of led from the wall in a 5x5 space, now she has 750 + a 250 right next to her. Who knows it will be what it will be. I also got a new grow team I am setting up so soon you will have four of us growing like crazy and I will be posting there links here when I get all the team members finial and all grows will be shown here on 420mag! There will be grows being done with soil,rdwc,coco,promix,super soil.More to come on the growing team soon. Back to the beans I just dropped in water, everyone of them will be start to finish grows. The new Mars Hydro light should be showing up soon and I will reveal at my cannabis party on August 1st if it makes it before then.Now to the pic.

first up are the beans.
SAM_09942.JPG
SAM_09963.JPG
SAM_09972.JPG
SAM_09981.JPG
SAM_09992.JPG
SAM_1000.JPG
SAM_10013.JPG

Next up is the clones. They are doing outstanding. Nice and green and will have roots blowing out of the cubes in a few days.
SAM_1002.JPG
SAM_10033.JPG
SAM_10042.JPG

Now the last batch of clones, they are all happy and growing like crazy. My Histeper is growing like crazy huge fans leafs for the young clone.
SAM_10142.JPG
SAM_10131.JPG
SAM_10122.JPG
SAM_10111.JPG

Here is the three young mothers that I took all the new clones off of except the train
SAM_10102.JPG

The 5x5 is doing real well. Young mothers being flowered in there to make room for the new strains.
SAM_10091.JPG

Now the main flower room.
SAM_10052.JPG
SAM_10062.JPG
SAM_10071.JPG

Thank you all for stopping by, I appreciate you all taking you time to check out the grows. :passitleft:

Well hell her is the monster train before (just put under the scrog) and now!!!

SAM_06392.JPG
SAM_10071.JPG

That comparison shot really shows the difference between then and now, it's looking damn fine that plant. Personally I'd be happy to get 8oz from any one plant but I'm guessing you're looking at 2-3lb there. Shame about the plant on the right wanting to give up the ghost, I'll send over my internet secateurs to threaten her with ;)

Great update and that "you're the umbilical cord to your plant" comment on the vid still has me rolling, that's the stuff of legends :)

Nice update CO Finest. Looking forward to watching your team grow here on 420 Mag.

Back
Top Bottom