KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Review

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

I have the Spider4 in a 2'3" x 2'3" tent with the 120 degree lens and I absolutely love it but I think it would be hard to get the coverage you need without 2 of them... Now if you switched your thinking around and put your current lights in the big tent and the Spider4 in the smaller I think you would be golden.... I think I have your spaces in my head right if not please forgive my post....:circle-of-love:

I currently plan on removing my 1200w that is currently in my 4 x 2 (it's way too powerful for that space) and placing it in the 5 x 5. I then will then need a new light for my 4 x 2 but after thinking about it (can't check until tomorrow) I don't have the space for two lights as my fan and carbon filter take up most of the space in the right hand side. I will check tomorrow but I think I'm going to need one of the rectangle shaped lights rather than a square if I cannot fit two.
May look for a journal with the rectangle shaped 540w.

Sorry for sidetracking your journal buddy!

Re: KingJohnC's Twilight Groups LED 432W Spider COB Seed Cabinet Grow Journal & Revie

Your questions are welcome here! For more information on the Twilight Groups LED Spider series COB LED contact Jason or Twilight LED.

I ordered my Snow Storm Ultra today. Thank you, King!

Your questions are welcome here! For more information on the Twilight Groups LED Spider series COB LED contact Jason or Twilight LED.

Currently having an email conversation with Jason and he is advising me in his thoughts. Thanks for all the advice and I shall keep you posted as to which route I take.

My bottle of snow storm went mouldy! I must have contaminated it and I had to throw it out....new bottle is needed!

Those trich pictures from the dry material look wonderful I was watching a tube video ,, one lady they talked to said she never ever gets tired from looking at Ganja through a microscope,, , I never get tired at seeing your close ups Maharaja. Have a great day in Canada:circle-of-love:

King when you have a free minute and would you please let me know what kind of pH pen you use.... thank you....:circle-of-love:

Good morning King and friends...

Dennise I use HMDPHM80 Digital pH/Temperature Meter, purchased from Cramazon...

I'll say it again John.
Color is magical and tric production is nutt's.:Namaste:
Do you use ph adjusted water when spraying your plant's with SSU?and do you think it matter's?
I have not been using ph adjusted water when spraying,just thinking that may be a reason Im not seeing result's with it yet.

I'll say it again John.
Do you use ph adjusted water when spraying your plant's with SSU?and do you think it matter's?
I have not been using ph adjusted water when spraying,just thinking that may be a reason Im not seeing result's with it yet.

What's up Jimmy... Just curious, when do you apply your SSU?

I spray mine once a week at lights out.

Hey what's Renegade....:high-five:
Yup,every 7 day's.Right before light's out.:thumb:

Now that may be the problem. Although a few mins under the light may not be an issue, King recommends applying them AFTER lights out.

Not sure if it matters I'm just following his lead.

Let's wait till he replies...

Now that may be the problem. Although a few mins under the light may not be an issue, King recommends applying them AFTER lights out.

Not sure if it matters I'm just following his lead.

Let's wait till he replies...

I have 2 light's in that tent and they go off/on 2 minute's apart.I all way's wait until the first light goes out then start spraying.I usually end up finishing in the dark.lol
So very little time with light's on.

I have 2 light's in that tent and they go off/on 2 minute's apart.I all way's wait until the first light goes out then start spraying.I usually end up finishing in the dark.lol

Awesome, awesome...LOL.

I'm loving what the SSU has shown me. But you have a lot more grows under your belt. All I know is from the first two grows to the second (when King suggested it) and now this grow the SSU has given me an improvement in trichomes production which lead to early frost.

I know you know what your doing just throwing my 2 cents in there.

Keep it Green and Frosty my friend...

Good morning King and friends...

Dennise I use HMDPHM80 Digital pH/Temperature Meter, purchased from Cramazon...
Thanks Renegade....:circle-of-love:
I'll say it again John.
Jimmy I'm not seeing it this round either... I am actually going to finish the girls in the big tent with it added to their water... I was gifted another bottle so I have a bunch of it and I want to see it is makes much difference and the buds are getting to big in that tent and it says to be careful spraying directly on the flowers... but even on the 3 in the little tent I'm not seeing it like I did on Queenie and one of them in the tent is an auto WW... They have started throwing sugar but it doesn't look anything like Queenie did.... Guess time will tell....:circle-of-love:
I can't imagine that would hurt anything.....:circle-of-love:

I'll say it again John.

I prefer to use pH 6.2- pH 6.5 adjusted water when using Snow Storm Ultra to allow the leaves to easily absorb the potassium.

I believe that this is the proper time to spray your plants with foliar nutrients and does not allow enough time to allow the light to burn the leaves after the foliar spray is applied.

I also use a Green Eye LED Headlight to apply foliar sprays after the lights are off or to inspect my plants.

Green Eye LED Headlight

Green_Eye_LED_Headlight_-_01.jpg

https://sunlightsupply.com Green Eye LED Headlight

Awesome, awesome...LOL.

I'm loving what the SSU has shown me. But you have a lot more grows under your belt. All I know is from the first two grows to the second (when King suggested it) and now this grow the SSU has given me an improvement in trichomes production which lead to early frost.

I know you know what your doing just throwing my 2 cents in there.

Keep it Green and Frosty my friend...
That's awesome.Im glad your seeing good result's.:thumb:I do have a few grows under my belt,but believe me I value your opinion and appreciate your help.I gotta get by and see what you have been up to.I lurk the BID tribute grow.I won't lie.lol.:bravo:
Thanks Renegade....:circle-of-love:

Jimmy I'm not seeing it this round either... I am actually going to finish the girls in the big tent with it added to their water... I was gifted another bottle so I have a bunch of it and I want to see it is makes much difference and the buds are getting to big in that tent and it says to be careful spraying directly on the flowers... but even on the 3 in the little tent I'm not seeing it like I did on Queenie and one of them in the tent is an auto WW... They have started throwing sugar but it doesn't look anything like Queenie did.... Guess time will tell....:circle-of-love:

I can't imagine that would hurt anything.....:circle-of-love:
Hey D..:circle-of-love:
Gonna be interesting to see what it does when watered in.:thumb:
Are you still using purified water when spraying?..Im starting to think some strain's just don't take to the SSU like other's,but Idk but let's ask John.lol:thumb:
I prefer to use pH 6.2- pH 6.5 adjusted water when using Snow Storm Ultra to allow the leaves to easily absorb the potassium.

I believe that this is the proper time to spray your plants with foliar nutrients and does not allow enough time to allow the light to burn the leaves after the foliar spray is applied.

I also use a Green Eye LED Headlight to apply foliar sprays after the lights are off or to inspect my plants.

Green Eye LED Headlight

Green_Eye_LED_Headlight_-_01.jpg

https://sunlightsupply.com Green Eye LED Headlight

thank's John:Namaste:
Next treatment will be ph adjusted.Hopefully that will do the trick.Do you think it may be strain related?Also on the bottle it say's the mix may turn or will turn(I don't remember right of hand)yellow.When I mix it does not change at all.It stay's clear..Just trying to rule out a bad bottle.
I also use the green eye led Headlight.I try not to have to do any work in the dark tho.The head lamp give me head pain's after about a half hour.Idk,think its my eye's honestly.

Thank's Guy's...and D...:circle-of-love:

I believe that the 1.25 milliliter per quart or liter solution of Snow Storm Ultra that I use to spray remains mostly clear colored, I have used the same mixed solution a week later to use the last remaining mixture and it did not seem to darken in color.

Back
Top Bottom