Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

Happy 420 everyone .Feed s.a.d and the clones this morning. Everyone doing good Jason help me find problem with my light send in me new part to fix it.Just going finish this grow with the 2 cob lights and the cfls .The gsc is a frosty strain it got a strong og smell with a grape skunk undertone.The s.a.d is a dense strain just like the picture very frosty allso.my ppm is at 696 down from 709 yesterday. Won't top off water till tomorrow. My temperature down as the cob runs cooler then the panel did.

Today is day 39 of 12/12 flip .Topped off girl scout cookies tonight with pH water .Everything going good just letting them grow really not messing with them to much this grow.I trimmed everything back week ago so just letting them fill in with buds.Seems like my little feeding system I'm doing is working well this grow. I only feed when pH gets low letting them actually eat everything before adding food when there not ready for it .seems to be working better this way no problems.

20160423_004228.jpg
20160423_004238.jpg
20160423_004241.jpg
20160423_004246.jpg

Well my switch went out on my new cob light tonight when lights came on the cob didn't. Opened it up the wire burned at the switch again on this one. I just rewired it like my other one now there both plug in play lights with out switches that's 2 lights this week that went out.Got it up and running again in about 20 minutes so it be good now.Should have my driver soon for the 864w .Then I'll have to fix it.Hope these don't burn up any time soon I'm down to 1 good led light left on stand by.The other one I rewired been working good for me so hopefully this one will to.Think I'll be ok hopefully I still got 50 days left or more on this grow .other then my light problems evert hung else is fine had top off gsc tonight bring down her ppm a little .

So today day 42 of flower.I will be cleaning out my reservoir tomorrow the water starting to have a smell to it .I haven't cleaned it out in 45 days so it's time .Plus I want regulate my ppm again it's been up to 784 which is little to high for my taste .Would have done it tonight but my plants way to big it will take 2 people to get it out carefully and have one hold it while the other cleans out the reservoir I don't want anything happen to the roots .My hoses need to be cleaned as well to my chiller there getting age build up from the light hitting the clear areas.after I do my clean out I'll snap some pictures of her out of the led light.

So today update day 43 I feed s.a.d today 1/2 strength nutes.I decided to let my gsc drink down some of the water before I do a clean on her.The reservoir still pretty full from last top off that and I need help to move her out .As everyone knows you can't just get anyone to help you cause then you take risk of thieves and unwanted hatters taken your stash.So I have to wait till the water goes down so it easier for me to move it on its own .

Manage to get my reservoir cleaned out it wasn't easy task my space is small and my plant is huge I was lucky nothing broke .I had trouble trieing get it set straight again it growing crooked so when I undid the screen it twisted on me was kinda pain to get it to set straight like it was just had turn it a little . Man that water was dirty it been like 45 days since it was cleaned .I won't clean it again till it time flush it out.My ppm back down to 580 so I'm good again.Before my reservoir change my ppm was 818 which was to high for me.my roots will thank me for there new clean water .The hoses from the chiller were filling with alege so had get them cleaned out they were pushing that stuff in my reservoir. I should be ok till flush that's about 45 days from now I'm hoping.

I need some help my gsc has went all droppy on me over night .I have checked my ppm it is at 660 my water has been topped off with pH water.My water temperature is 65 degrees my temperature in grow room is 68 degrees I haven't done anything diffrent except clean the reservoir out few days ago I've never run in to a problem like this before it looks like it's not getting water to plant now.I need help to save it it's got 27 days left till its finished now I'm wishing I never changed out the reservoir. I don't know what it is everything looks ok but my plant doesn't at all.the roots are still white the chiller chilling the water any help I can use .

So I just did another reservoir clean there was a milky white foam in there it never been like that before what I could read is the oxygen in the water was gone so I cleaned it with bleach and add just straight pH water no nutrients.I will run it like this for few days see if it helps .I broke 2 of the tops getting it out of there and a few of the bottom stems cause the plant is at a fragile state right now .I tied them up to the wall with tacks and string to save the 2 big tops that bent in half and I hope the other little buds will be ok I leaned them up against the screen this Sucks this has happened she was so pretty yesterday no problems then all of a sudden bam sick over night .I hope she pulls out of it I done everything that I can possible do now just wait see she recover.

So she looks worse today man I hate this I have no idea what wrong with her .Her roots are white the ppm was only 660 I been running her at 800 ppm with no problem all I can think of is she was used to the dirty water she lived in and when I cleaned my reservoir after it had been 45 days with out cleaning it it put her in shock .I have know idea she looks bad today the water crystal clean and has no nuts. I just don't know how to get her to bounce back I need some help on this before I lose her completely. Any advice from anyone will help dude she had over 2 Oz on her all ready that is drying and shrivaling up right in front of me I need help asap.I cleaned the reservoir added no nutes thought that would help ,but it didn't she looks dead today but the roots are white no sign of root rot on her at all .

Hey dude just had a quick scan through, plants are looking awesome, bud sites and trichomes everywhere! Looks like you have a fair bit more wattage these days too, I'm sure that will help the results.

Sorry to hear you've run into some problems lately, I still have only grown in soil so can't be of much assistance but fingers crossed what you did perks her back up again

Ya man I been great on this grow up in till 2 days ago I have know idea what happened to my gsc I haven't done anything diffrent except clean my reservoir and now she almost dead ,but her roots are fine and the ppm was lower then I have been running her .

Well looks like I'm going to lose my girl scout cookie plant couldn't get any help from anyone and I did everything I could and it's half dead now only thing I can do is let seeds mature and hope they do then start over with the hermie seeds in hope that I get some bud I can salvage a few buds but everything else pretty mature on plant it just keeps getting worse my s.a.d is looking awesome and the gsc clones are looking great to.will start fire alien og in dwc 12/12 grow to replace gsc and in the place of gsc hopefully germ one her seeds to grow another gsc plant .The hole plant hermie I see seeds growing every were on her the genitcs are hermie from this one cause my s.a.d is fine no hermie sight on her.This is first time I've run in to problem like this were all the leaves died of the plant and buds shrivel up and my ppm wasn't to high.

Back
Top Bottom