Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Aweeessoommee!! You know what D..... I have a friend who I turned on (from seeing KingJohn use it) to that snow storm & two plants he used it on & two he did not & I defffiinnaatteellyy saw a marked increase of trichomes (da suga) on those buds sprayed with it!!! I can honestly say its one of the easiest things Ive ever seen to increase potency! Its crazy! :volcano-smiley::thumb::volcano-smiley:

Sorry to hog your room here..... The foliar spray also made alot more sugar on the actual leaves themselves. :volcano-smiley:

Aweeessoommee!! You know what D..... I have a friend who I turned on (from seeing KingJohn use it) to that snow storm & two plants he used it on & two he did not & I defffiinnaatteellyy saw a marked increase of trichomes (da suga) on those buds sprayed with it!!! I can honestly say its one of the easiest things Ive ever seen to increase potency! Its crazy! :volcano-smiley::thumb::volcano-smiley:
I totally agree. It is incredibly easy to use and the sugar I had on that first WW auto was absolutely amazing.....:circle-of-love:
Sorry to hog your room here..... The foliar spray also made alot more sugar on the actual leaves themselves. :volcano-smiley:
You can come over to my place any time Scottay....:loopy:.....:circle-of-love:
Sorry to hog your room here.....

I always do this, :circle-of-love: Dennise is a nice & kind person, Don't be sorry. She will welcome you when she is asleep & be here. Lol :)
You are right that Scottay is always welcome here... Now the kind and nice part... I know a few that might argue that point...:)....:circle-of-love:

Hideho Neighbors.... I got bored this morning and decided to go ahead and do the defoliation on the girls..... I forgot to take a pic of the Jack Herer before I started but I did of the Blue Mataro and they both looked about the same size. I was only going to do a light defol but once I got started I couldn't stop myself and I stripped em' naked as a Jay bird....:loopy:.....:circle-of-love:
DSC015766.JPG
DSC015774.JPG
DSC015784.JPG
DSC015792.JPG
DSC015803.JPG
DSC015814.JPG
DSC015823.JPG
DSC015833.JPG
DSC015845.JPG
DSC015854.JPG
DSC015863.JPG
DSC015876.JPG
DSC015884.JPG
DSC015895.JPG
DSC0159010.JPG
DSC015918.JPG
DSC015926.JPG
DSC0159310.JPG
DSC015949.JPG
DSC015958.JPG
DSC015968.JPG
DSC015974.JPG
DSC015986.JPG

Good God, Dennise, you are an inspiration to me....really knocking it out of the park....you go.....:thumb:

I'm looking forward to watching you grow that Hobbit! Sweetleef grew one and got like 6.5 ounces! It was a beautiful plant. Go Dennise, go!:cheer: I want to grow one at some point, I enjoyed the smoke.

Back
Top Bottom