Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

K, i checked i dont have anything in the inbox as of today.

oh well. then.
not going to worry about it. got go tie down tops of my girls. keep them from burning with light

Scared to know. Noone has good news for me. But sure what's up.

I am sorry I was not at office yesterday, but spent the day with my kids, it was children's day. I am sure you have get the news now. Am i the first person to give you good news?:cheesygrinsmiley:

I don't know but he sure thinks I either do or should... I can't quite figure out which one.....:circle-of-love:
Emily should be passing through here soon and hopefully she will clarify the statement cause I promise you I really have no idea...:circle-of-love:

High Dennise, :circle-of-love: Things in suspense is unfolded, he gets the good news now. :high-five:

We can pick another topic I am sure.
:circle-of-love:

Hey D, what were you spraying your girls with to make more sugar,. i cant remember it. snow something
I made the Tea from the 25th day trim , good tea.

High D!!! The babies are lookin great under that big monster light!!!! :volcano-smiley:

Snow Storm Ultra and you only need a little bottle if you spray.
With 0,3 - 0,5L /quart I spray 10 plants + veg that is 0,4 - 0,6 ml every week to 10 days.

Best is with light off.

Hi Dennise :love:

High D!!! The babies are lookin great under that big monster light!!!! :volcano-smiley:
Thanks Scattay... the 2 new babies were put to dirt yessterday and the NLxBB is already breaking soil... Can't see her cap yet but you can see her hook...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:
We can pick another topic I am sure.
:circle-of-love:

Hey D, what were you spraying your girls with to make more sugar,. i cant remember it. snow something
I made the Tea from the 25th day trim , good tea.
Humboldts Ultra Snow Storm... When you come by here tomorrow...hint hint.... I will give you a bit of it......:circle-of-love:
Snow Storm Ultra and you only need a little bottle if you spray.
With 0,3 - 0,5L /quart I spray 10 plants + veg that is 0,4 - 0,6 ml every week to 10 days.

Best is with light off.

Hi Dennise :love:
:passitleft: High Dark... thanks for the info.....:circle-of-love:

Well the 2 autos were potted up in Happy Frog and the NLxBB has already popped soil... The tap root was huge on the NLxBB not so much on the Hobbit...:circle-of-love:
DSC015656.JPG
DSC015665.JPG
DSC015673.JPG
DSC015688.JPG
DSC015693.JPG
DSC015705.JPG
DSC015714.JPG
DSC015724.JPG
DSC015735.JPG
DSC015745.JPG

Back
Top Bottom