Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

20160512_163351.jpg

Today day 51 of flowering s.a.d still has few weeks left of flowering. Might have to flush her really good when it's time to then chop her top off so I can lower my light to get to the rest of the plant .Most likely that's what's going happen cause the lower branches aren't filling out as good being the plant is tall.It be ok I just finish the bottom out when I cut the top.it still good couple weeks away before I do that though.

So wifi and cotton candy are 5 days old today they are growing great I made up some light nutrient water I been giving them starting today .I'll give it 3 times during the light on cycle keep them moist .I feed my clones yesterday let them go few days on straight water seen some nut burn so I let them flush a little before I feed again.

Today day 6 new plants are looking good.Just put gsc in jar tonight she good and dry now.s.a.d starting to get more orange hairs now just wish the bottom of her would fattin up.Made some kicking brownies out of the butter been eating them last 2 days haven't had light up they been pretty good.clones are looking really good starting to fill out there single cola on them I'd be good to get 10 grams a piece on each clone if more that be great .At least it be finished product.Will feed s.a.d on Tuesday .

Will feed s.a.d tomorrow night let her dry up some.will water clones again on Wednesday. I planted a seed of gsc in a small container I'll keep it away from the other plants just see how it turns out.This way if it goes hermie it away from the other plants.Maybe it do better in a small pot of coco coir. Smoked some of gsc last night still burning funny think I should gave it better flush .I only flushed for 3 days cause it was dieing.It burns good in a blunt but not in a paper. Maybe it be better after full cure in the jar .Seems like my two new plants are liking the light nutes.

i would like to know which is the og kush ...also my friends if u camn some clear pictures without purple colour to can see the buds...vice yields u get and probably nice buds..cant seeclear...great job....i love ur grow room....many lights

The og kush was done the first part of the grow the pictures there are of my gsc plant that I had to cut early because it all most died.I can't really take pictures with diffrent light as all my lights are being used at the moment on plants.I got the cobs wired with out the switches cause the switches burned out in both lights and my other light broke after having it 3 weeks so I am down to many lights to be messing with them have a chance they brake on me .I just have take pictures like this sorry about that.I actually cut that plant and am growing diffrent ones at the moment. You see better pictures I posted above of my s.a.d. .

Just in last 3 days since I positioned my other cob as a side light .For the bottom half of my plant.It has finally starting filling out were it's noticable.The new plants are growing slow wifi roots are coming out of the top of the rockwell cube instead of the bottom.So I see it taking awhile before they hit the reservoir never had a seed do this before.Cotton candy doing great so far hope for wifi strait in back out.seems it has the longer satiVA looking leaves on it.Were the cotton candy has the short in decades looking leaves.Gsc clones are fattin up they should be done right after s.a.d there looking good there small but I'll get 2 fat cola from them so not a lose at all.Been testing gsc and it's getting better every day it has cloady trichomes on the buds so it curing to be all right smoke.Letting everything dry out before I water again .s.a.d leaves are turning yellow so not long before she done. I will feed 1 last time next week then start flushing for a week or 2 then cut her.

So seems my s.a.d about done so I will start flushing this week .Probably flush her cut half her down then lower light let the bottom half finish couple more days then cut it to.This way everything fills in and I get the most out of her.She is bearly throwing any more white hairs out on the top half of the plant .Just the bottom half of her is still showing white hair .She's 80 percent orange hair right now few amber trichomes she should be done after I flush for 10 days she should be just right .I will start the flush on tuesday.

Will start my flush of s.a.d today she will be flushing out for next 12 days .Then ill chop the top of her down and finish out the rest of her.Girl scout cookie clones will be done in about 20 days they are doing good little bit of nutrients burn from them being in small container I had to cut way down on the nutes on them.They still need to be feed at least another 2 weeks before there done.I think I got a mutant wifi plant it leaves look crazy.Candy cane looks very good they should be ok there growing nice for 12/12 from seed.I will put some pictures up before I cut s.a.d.

So I skipped flushing g yesterday my plant was still full of water and heavy.Today day 63 of flower .Will flush either today or tomorrow don't want over water to much .I will feed my clones tomorrow all so.My new baby's are looking good hope to have better luck with them this go around in my dwc. Man my gsc ended up to be some good smoke just wish I'd gave it another 2 days of flushing some of it burns diffrent then the rest of it. IT smokes good in blunt paper and bong . Not so good in a regular paper though it won't stay lit in regular paper ,but in blunt smokes great lol. Gave some to a friend he loved it he couldn't tell it was early harvested so that good lol.I just hope my wifi mutant plant catches up to my candy cane soon.it's funny cause the candy cane seed was so small i wasn't sure if it would even crack when I germ it.Now it has flushed in to this great little plant and the big wifi seed went mutant lol funny how that works.

Back
Top Bottom