Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

They will both receive their first feeding of 1/4 strength Fox Farms tomorrow along with 1 tsp of cal/mag to supplement for the LEDs and 1 tbsp of Molasses....:circle-of-love:

I'm about to bust out my Spider 4 too. What lenses you got over there D.?

oh My God! :cheer: Same day with me. what a coincidence! Really Cool! Wish we was born in the same year, hahaha:rofl:

I knew you were extremely intelligent & charming. Now I know why. Lol

I have the 120 degree lens on her Cajun.... The Spider16 originally had the 60 degree lens and I really did not like them. Even in the 4'x4' tent the coverage was just to limited. I could literally see the line of demarcation on the bottom of the walls of the tent and the coverage was just not acceptable with the 60 degree lens... I haven't tried the 90 degree but so far am liking the 120.....:circle-of-love:

I gave the JH and the BM both 1/2 gallon of purified water with 1.5 tsp Big Bloom, 1 tsp Cal/mag, 1/3 tsp BushDoctor Boomerang and 1 tbsp molasses and their first foliar spray of BushDoctor Flower Kiss and mannnn.... what a difference in them today... They looked good yesterday when I watered them and very little signs of any of the previous stress but today they look amazing and their color is just beautiful.... I will only give them purified water with 1 tbsp molasses on their next watering then the next will be at 1/2 strength FF nutes and will continue the Flower Kiss foliar spray for 2 more weeks then will add the Flower Kiss to the water from that point on.... They grew a measurable amount over night too... I think they are both really liking the Spider4.... I want to get them to a full canopy across the top of the Smart Pot before I set them under the Spider16 but at the rate they are growing it should not be that much longer... I'm love only having the Spider4 running right now... I have the tent zipped up and it has been all day... and the temps and humidity have held perfect all day... Of course when the big tent is running and the other little tent it is hard to keep the temps down so this is kind of a nice break from that worry.... So far a nice stress and drama free grow and we are going to continue on that route... I am going to shoot for 4 zips a girl and see if I can do it.... and if they continue on the way they are now I think we will be able to veg them long enough for them to get nice and huge with lots of bud sites... I'm also pulling them open almost everyday a little tighter at all the tethers and I really like the way these girls are shaping up so far....:circle-of-love:

I finally found a really good app for a Droid smart phone for a Lux meter... I can't hardly get the camera to pick up the screen off the phone but this is the Spider4 @ 12".....:circle-of-love:
DSC014915.JPG
DSC014925.JPG

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:
:passitleft: High ya Brotha Cronic...:circle-of-love:
What was the light lux say again.
23000+... Now that's the meter on this phone... Nephew will be here tomorrow and I am going to check it against his so I will know if these are real numbers or if I can only use them against each other from the same phone if ya get what I am trying to say.... real numbers as in they will reflect the same on any meter... i don't remember what the numbers where when I checked the Spider4 with Nephews phone before but I could probably find it if I look back through here... Anyhow I don't have anyway to know yet if the app is accurate.....:circle-of-love:

I'd like to wish my homegirl Fifi & the rest of the 420 crew a Happy Memorial Day. I'm too drizzy & high to make my rounds on all my subs but let me shoot over by my favorite Cajun's thread to wish him a happy birthday before I go back downstairs to our Memorial Day Block Party.

I have a few pics of the babies... They are under the LEDs but you can still see how much they have grown and how well they are forming their canopy... I love the way they are growing under the Spider4 and they are no doubt thriving... I plan to move them under the Spider16 in the next 2 days...:circle-of-love:
DSC015056.JPG
DSC015067.JPG
DSC015077.JPG
DSC015087.JPG
DSC015096.JPG
DSC015106.JPG
DSC015114.JPG
DSC015124.JPG
DSC015137.JPG
DSC015144.JPG

Ranger I know I should have this really good answer here but I don't...:straightface: When the Lux meters first got brought out it was to prove a point about the intensity of the Spider16 vs the Spider4 and another 400w LED I have and of course the number should have been higher on the Spider16 but was not... that is when Jason sent me the new Spider16.....:yahoo: actually I have no idea if the numbers I was working with were accurate LUX #'s but they did show the Spider 4 was much stronger than the Spider16 and should have been 1/4 the strength... Anyhow I think I am going to just go ahead and order the Lux meter off of Cramazon. It is very inexpensive and can be calibrated and I can't see how you can calibrate the app on the phone so with everything coming together now I would like to have accurate numbers for Jason so think I will do it right now....:circle-of-love:

Emily can you tell me how much the Spider16 weighs now..:confused: I can tell it is considerably lighter as I was able to hang it by myself with no trouble... I still had to set it up on a stool and ratchet into place but that would have to happen no matter the size as I have a hard time with holding my arms above my head... especially if holding any weight... but it feels at least 10 lbs lighter which honestly does make it mush easier to work with for a woman or somewhat limited physically kinda gal or guy....Great job on cutting down on the weight and it seems to be brighter to me also... Don't know if it is just my imagination but it sure seems brighter and the difference in the Jack Herer being under the Spider4 is marked so I think the Spider16 should rock.... Am I correct that the actual draw from the wall is 800 watts..:confused: I love the modification you made on the ratchet hangers... Simple but genius.... those were my 3 biggest issues in the past and you have addressed them all and I am so far very impressed with the improvements and getting very excited about getting closer to Spider16 time...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

:circle-of-love:High, Dennise , Something asked me off the computer for several days, yes, it's much lighter. For the spider 16, we improved the light material and the structure. That's why you see the difference from the last one. we better the lights based on your kind advice, so that we can do the best and suitable lights. So welcome to give us the feedback on lights............:Namaste:

You are amazing to hang the light by yourself.:thumb: Spider 16 will be touched by your working. :cheer: I believe she will dance well.:theband:

Oh and thanks for the links... Will you be posting the retail prices on there soon..:confused: I have received a few request for prices and I have no idea how much they are..:blushsmile:...:circle-of-love:

Yes, it's done now, but still need some improvement, you may can give us some advice. I will email you.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom