Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

They are lookin beautiful too!! That last container of buds.... (Great trim job again!!) I just wanna bury my face in all those & take a big smell!!! Haha :volcano-smiley:

you harvest again hun. wow. you need a freezer keep everything.

They are lookin beautiful too!! That last container of buds.... (Great trim job again!!) I just wanna bury my face in all those & take a big smell!!! Haha :volcano-smiley:
They do smell really good and the purple in them is beautiful actually... I had quite a bit of scissor hash and it is amazing.. :yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:
you harvest again hun. wow. you need a freezer keep everything.
I have one..:)... However I seem to never need it...:circle-of-love:

Dennise if you would have seen me hang my 1600 lol.. I used an office chair and some foam, and 4 rope ratchets, scooted the thing as close as I could, then started wrenching.. and I will never do that again ..

I will wait till I get some help next time, coming from the guy who dropped a filter on the back half of my 1st grow too.. I will just be quiet, im embarrassed enough atm..

Your plants look soooo good!!!! I wish this had smellavision.

Dennise I would do a soil pH liquid runoff test on the first liquid that comes out when you water with pH 6.5 to determine the pH of the soil you are using for your droopy Jack Herer cannabis plant.

Thanks Everybody and I will go to the grow shop today and see about a pH pen cause I know you have told me forever to get one...:straightface: But I ordered 1 twice from Cramazon and they sent me a Lux Meter each time so I got aggravated and just haven't gotten another one... but I promised someone I would go to the hydro shop today anyhow so I will pick one up while I am there.....:circle-of-love:

Alot of people I know complain about trimmin & all that.....but what about all that nice scissor & finger hash!!!!!!! Yummmmmmm

:volcano-smiley:

Wanted to post up a pic of day 1 for the first baby under the Spider4... I put the Jack Herer under the Twilight Spider4 after potting her up into Fox Farm 1/2 Ocean Forest and 1/2 Happy Frog due to her looking so unhappy and what a difference a day has made... She looks amazing now and is no longer showing any issues what so ever....:circle-of-love:
DSC014625.JPG
DSC014635.JPG
DSC014665.JPG

Back
Top Bottom