Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Oh no problem for sure... Jason has been in contact with me several times a day and is most certainly on top of it... Kudos for the major hard work on his part and well both your parts and I'm sorry I missed the email but it is very nice to meet you Emily... Very pretty name and happy to see Twilight about and getting super excited about the new Spider16 getting here tomorrow. It amazes me it was in Hong Kong just a few hours ago and will be at my door step tomorrow by end of business. That's a really long way in a really short time.....:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Guess what I have...:yahoo:... and it seems to be in perfect shape...:yahoo: I have taken it out of the box and turned it on and it fired right up.... I have to wait a week or a bit longer to let the 2 PTW in the big tent finish up before I hang the Twilight Spider16 to finish the veg on the Jack Herer and Blue Mataro... It arrived in a majorly awesome crate... a few of the nails had come out so fella got the trusty ol' screw gun and went to town and sturdied her up a bit and we repacked the old one and slide it back in the crate and will wait for the return label to send it back to Jason at Twilight.... I am quite excited to get that done too so they will finally know I am not a total nut...:straightface: Great job Jason and thanks for being so patient with me... I know that can be quite challenging......:circle-of-love:
DSC013238.JPG
DSC013255.JPG
DSC013268.JPG
DSC013305.JPG
DSC013317.JPG

Great to see you doing a happy dance, Dennise....let the good times roll.....

Great to see you doing a happy dance, Dennise....let the good times roll.....
I am truly doing a happy dance too.... It doesn't have the spiders on the back of it like the other light and to be honest with ya... that made me even happier...:circle-of-love:
Right on Dennise, you deserve it! :cheesygrinsmiley:

I'd be lying if I said that light wasn't pretty lookin'
Thank you so much and she is pretty isn't she..:confused:....:dreamy:.....:circle-of-love:
:high-five:......:circle-of-love:
OMG I bet that thing is bright beyond beyond beyond :smokin:
My fella couldn't see for quite a bit when I turned it on and he was looking straight at it...:oops:.....:circle-of-love:
Yes Awesome job!! Now lets see her rock out!! :thumb:
Got to finish up with the 2 PTW in the big tent and then I'll get her hung and the 2 babies that are veg'ing will be put under the new Twilight Spider16...:yahoo:....:circle-of-love:

I should have it up and running with the Blue Mataro and the Jack Herer in about a week... It seems things are all confused with my other light now anyhow so my plan is to just pull and chop the 2 PTW's left in the big tent in the next day or 2... They are both throwing nanners something aweful and with the lights constantly being changed... and due to nothing to about Twilight one of my other lights has to come out of there so I think these girls have just been tortured all they can stand.... They are completely cloudy and even have a few ambers so they are done just not where I had hoped to get them amber wise but it just is what it is and couldn't be helped.... so with all that said I now am hoping to get her hung this weekend.... Fella is much stronger and will be able to help me and the yo-yos they sent to hang her are a great improvement and 7Dust left me a bag of straps that work great for a lot of things and of course I have my all purpose zip ties.... So with all that garble said we should be rocking sooner than later......:circle-of-love:

Yes the lens is not 60 degree but 120 degree, As you have the 60 degree , we send a different lens so that you can compare with them, if you don't like 120 degree, you can replace 60 degree on it.:high-five: This is not a problem, ask your strong fella do with you.:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom