Dennise Growing With Twilight's Spider 16

Good morning, Dennise, :circle-of-love: Flame is very terrible, luckily,it didn't happne in your high alertness. :theband:
I experienced a fire accident with my two kids two years ago. It happend because the neighbour' cigarette butt. I remembered it was rainy,we stayed at home except my husband. The fire was very big, I tried to take my two kids to escape,when I opened the door, the thick&black smoke rushed into my house, and it was all black along the passageway, it made me blind. I was scared, I had thought we may died in such accident, pity my two kids. I catched 3 wet towels and ask my kids to cover their mouse and nose, then took them to bedroom under the table. I took the wet clothes to block the door. My kids showed fear and cried. I compforted them don't be afriad Mum is here. Luckily the firefighter came in time, we were saved. It's too horrible when it cross my mind. Thanks for God, we are alive.:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Btw, Congrate to your harvest! :goodjob:

`Hi Twilight... I got the tracking number.... thank you very much... It doesn't show a delivery time yet of course but at least they now show they have it and it is in the system and on the way. I'm not in a panic at this moment as all I now have in the big tent is the 2 PTW's and they are more than covered and will be done very soon so the light will not be really needed for at least 3 to 4 weeks so this is working out perfect already...:yahoo:.....:circle-of-love:

Howdy Y'all... I have the final weight on the bottom of the Pure Kush and it was certainly worth letting her finish cooking on the bottom... Just a tad over 2 zips dry....:circle-of-love:
DSC013226.JPG

The tracking number from DHL gave me a delivery date today of Wed by the end of day so just 2 more day...:yahoo: The zip is wrong on the label but I have had them tag it and as soon as Jason gets to work and gets my messages and calls them they will correct it but they are very aware of it. I actually think that is what happened the first time when it was delivered to the wrong house. There is a similar address in that zip code so I can see where it was an honest mistake but I will never understand why someone accepted a delivery to their address for someone they had never heard of but anywho I think I have thwarted that mishap and it should be here Wed..:yahoo: I really am stoked about getting it right this time cause I know with the success that Broke Ass and King have had with the Spider4 and Spider9 that the Spider16 should kick azz.... Now I realize I have nowhere near their growing skills but with the added punch in light I was thinking maybe I could at least play in the same ball field...:blushsmile: So that's where we are and the new light beast should be here in just 2 more days.....:circle-of-love:

Good call on working out the address thing...

Looking forward to your skills being highlighted by the new light....perhaps not the way you said, but maybe the way I see it :)

Hugs mate

Thanks Dark and I know Right! Bless his heart I think I scared him pretty bad. He still hasn't come home. He did send a text checking on everybody but he is either having a really good time... that's scary in it's self.... or I scared him a bit to much... Can't and won't say I'm sorry about that cause it truly did nearly burn the house down and he needed to understand that. Damn I feel like such a witch sometimes...:straightface:....:circle-of-love:

Things are definitely on the upswing in the true traditional Fifi way; you still have your home, the light's "in the mail", & you completed the Pure Kush harvest. Congratulations.

The tracking number from DHL gave me a delivery date today of Wed by the end of day so just 2 more day...:yahoo: The zip is wrong on the label but I have had them tag it and as soon as Jason gets to work and gets my messages and calls them they will correct it but they are very aware of it. I actually think that is what happened the first time when it was delivered to the wrong house. There is a similar address in that zip code so I can see where it was an honest mistake but I will never understand why someone accepted a delivery to their address for someone they had never heard of but anywho I think I have thwarted that mishap and it should be here Wed..:yahoo: I really am stoked about getting it right this time cause I know with the success that Broke Ass and King have had with the Spider4 and Spider9 that the Spider16 should kick azz.... Now I realize I have nowhere near their growing skills but with the added punch in light I was thinking maybe I could at least play in the same ball field...:blushsmile: So that's where we are and the new light beast should be here in just 2 more days.....:circle-of-love:

Hello,:circle-of-love: Dennise, DHL is very fast, our big guy is running to you.:theband: what wrote on the label based on the information you offered , We didn't notice that the zip code is wrong, but we will call to DHL to correct it ASAP. We won't let the same things happened again.:cheer:

Hello,:circle-of-love: Dennise, DHL is very fast, our big guy is running to you.:theband: what wrote on the label based on the information you offered , We didn't notice that the zip code is wrong, but we will call to DHL to correct it ASAP. We won't let the same things happened again.:cheer:
I'm pretty sure that it has been corrected but I do know Jason called them and I have called them and sent an email so if they muck it up now it is for sure on DHL... I don't forsee there being a problem now and it is my bad for not checking the address with Jason before having the light sent out but I really do think it was caught before it was to late. I was still in China when I caught it so there really isn't any reason they shouldn't have gotten it corrected.... I know this isn't Jason cause of the fire story so could I please have your name so I know what to call you..:confused: Thank you.....:circle-of-love:
High Sistah D :circle-of-love:
Drama Free Is Good :thumb:
I completely agree...:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

I'm pretty sure that it has been corrected but I do know Jason called them and I have called them and sent an email so if they muck it up now it is for sure on DHL... I don't forsee there being a problem now and it is my bad for not checking the address with Jason before having the light sent out but I really do think it was caught before it was to late. I was still in China when I caught it so there really isn't any reason they shouldn't have gotten it corrected.... I know this isn't Jason cause of the fire story so could I please have your name so I know what to call you..:confused: Thank you.....:circle-of-love:

I completely agree...:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Dennise,:circle-of-love: You're very samrt to distinguish not Jason here.:thumb: He is too busy with the light business in whole day, so I am here with you and other members. Jason sent emails to notify all of our testers about me with 420 magazine. My name is Emily, Nice to meet you here.:cheer: I will be in 420 magazine with you all from now on. Meanwhile, Jason will appear at any time if you need.:theband:

Jason asked DHL to correct the zip code, please keep assure the big guy is running in the right way.:party:

Back
Top Bottom