Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

20160402_230422.jpg
20160402_230438.jpg
20160402_230455.jpg
20160402_230510.jpg
20160402_230518.jpg
20160402_230526.jpg
20160402_230543.jpg
20160402_230606.jpg

I decided To add the 864 watt panel to my grow over the girl scoucookies.I trimmed gsc tonight hope I didnt take to much off I gpt little crazy taken leaves off.Well finally tonight candy land showed nuts and so did pine bud it went straight in to its switch all so .So now im down to s.a.d and gsc with 2 gsc clones that are doing great.The panel is 864 watt and spider 4 cob is 432 watt so I have 1,296 watt of led power going now .This panel is red and bright seems have good penetration though. My grow room is about 3 degrees hotter now .This 864 watt is putting out some heat. My grow room is lit up now the hole plant covered and its hitting s.a.d to.Will see how this light does for awhile if I don't like how the buds look I'll change it back to the cob light.Seems this good panel and its from twilight groups so this still twilight groups sponser grow for me .Jason from twilight groups has panel lights for sale on amazon.com under grow star led lights if anyone interested in there panal lights.They have all sizes to.Just have to pm him on twilight groups sponser page for the info.

So I did some research the 864 watt draws 488 watts at the wall and the cob about 190 watt so I got over 600 watt at the wall I'm running now for couple plants I should get a fat yield this go around just hate that my Temps are higher and humidity is up to 65 now this morning. Got it down to 58 before lights out hope it goes back down.I deal with the Temps up to 76 degrees but the humidity I got get a handle on might have throw a damp towel in there seems this works some for people any other suggestions would be great if anyone can help me out on that.

I might get another fan to hook up to blow in front of my door while it's open cooling room with outside air. That might help get things back down .That just more on my bill though just to run this light .it might level it self out I'll see when lights come on.Hope I get it worked back out quickly. I think I'm wait till tomorrow to feed s.a.d she still wet .I want to get some more autos to grow very soon .I think I get some dark devil for sure I don't know what else.Might try some them crop king beans been looking at them.

So tonight's update my humidity down to 54 tonight it keeps fluctuating up and down with this new light .I was able to control my area with the 2 cobs I had in there it never did this.My s.a.d almost touching my cob again everyday I move it up a inch and the next day s.a.d touching the light I never topped her she growing natural .it's all indica genitcs so she won't get as tall as satiate will hopefully. She's about 4 ft tall now .same hieght as gsc in Scrog just little taller now today.Spray both plants with snow storm ultra tonight .Will add a gallon of water before the lights go off.Everything looks good tonight will post more tomorrow.

These are my two clo.es they are getting bigger every day now.This 864 watt has got some good penetration the lower branches are stretching out alot more with all the pink in this one .my temperature a.d humidity are back down tonight my ppm for gsc is 611 down from 646 yesterday.I was worried I took to many leaves off on Saturday ,but seems there filling out again on gsc.Im going to have to tie up s.a.d soon to secure her.Feed s.a.d tonight straight bloom feed now both will get just flowering nutrients.Feed clones same today .won't have to feed gsc to Thursday.

My girls are 23 days in to flower today.I am abput 14 days since they started flowering I like to start that as my actual day 1 of flowering then count from here to about 105 days to harvest maybe longer they go 12-14 weeks usually hopefully 12 weeks for what I like.I t should be before it gets to hot.I will take a break for couple months after this grow .This should give me enough meds to last through the down time.

Plants are looking great really took the feed well .pretty much just growing day 24 of 12/12 .Everything on gsc is filling out really nice now under this 864 watt light nice stretch now.My humidity down to 50 and my Temps at 74 so I'm all good again water temperature at 64 degrees I'm back dialed in again gsc starting to show some frost on leaves good sign . That's about Ithe for today.

Think I'm skip the top off watering tonight on gsc want her drink down little bit more then top it off. Had to raise the spider cob again tonight I'm almost at the end of my rope with it.Guess s.a.d not done with her stretch she going be big plant.Haven't had to raise my 864w it's still at 15" from plant .everything filling out great now I got about 7 extra cola now with this light it really got the stretch going with extra red light.will see how many grams per watt I pull .This light pentration is great you can see it hitting all through the plant .Were the cob was just hitting everything on top of the net .This light hit everything so far.s.a.d putting on the bud sites nice now there about 25 days in now .I read that s.a.d fast version which is what I got only takes 60 days lol I never had a photo finish completely in 60 days.I'm run it as long as it takes to completely finish so it has time to put on extra weight .If needed I'll tie her down carefully so she growing to the side.

Glad to see twilight groups following my grow trying show off my knew toy they sent me .Happy with it so far .will top off my dwc when lights come on later.won't water s.a.d again till Friday .Just placed a new bean order hope this one makes it got dark devil,lemon haze ,blue diesel, white widow,purple haze,giga bud all autos for next go round .I also got few photos to holy grail kush,kosher tangie ,og kush,Orange tangie, amnesia kush,pineapple express ,cherry bomb,herjiauanna 33.I'll be busy come next grow just wish I had 2 areas grow in that way I could veg and flower at same time.Don't have the space for it now.

Tonight I'm skip the feed for gsc till tomorrow. The top off from yesterday was enough water it's still not that low yet.plus give the plant time to eat off the old nutrients.Had to tie s.a.d back some my light up as high as it will go and tonight s.a.d was touching the middle of it.good thing is my top didn't get burnt at all .Watered s.a.d and clones today.buds and trichomes are showing now really nice. GSC going be frosty girl I see it all ready.

Back
Top Bottom