Twilight Groups Spider 4 COB Light - HSO Auto Blue Dream & Dina Fem OG Kush Auto

20160306_102709.jpg
20160306_102724.jpg
20160312_183658.jpg
20160312_183718.jpg
20160312_183730.jpg
20160312_183740.jpg
20160312_183753.jpg
20160312_183802.jpg
20160312_183819.jpg

So I have some problems on bottom leaves of candy land .The plants in my dwc been drinking a lot of water lately seems my water was really low and my ppm got to high for candy land the other day been staying on top of it .There drinking a gallon or more a day now of water.Toped off with a gallon and 1/2 of pH water .so finally going to take my drying plants to the next stage of the cure in stage tomorrow some branches were snapping today ,but some still bending so 1 more full day should be enough or maybe Monday that be 9 days .Feed s.a.d and tangie today will be switching lights in couple days .Just waiting on clones to show that new growth then I'll flip .

Ok folks complete weigh in on og kush after manicure of stems is 100 grams dry wow was not expecting that at all.That's awesome over 3oz 1 plant didn't think that it looked like that much the dry bud is so frosty dude that snow storm ultra is awesome.Smoke report very sedative strain 2 hit out the bong all I need of this one very body and mind high perfect combo.will take some bud shots after my Camara charges .Blue dream not dry yet so I'll give you update on it soon.

I been growing in dwc for awhile now and this was the first actual soil grow I've done in about 2 yrs. I forgot how good the bud taste with soil grow .With most my dwc grows the taste comes over time in cure .The og kush has the fuel taste all ready haven't even got to jars yet love that.Very smoth taste and burn for 8 day slow dry.Very nice day time smoke balanced just right will pick up a pack of these beans again.Dinafem seeds in my experience have some good genitcs .Everything I've grown in past couple years from them has been worth it.This was a good auto to grow and it has great taste ,smell,and great high.

Today's update blue dream dried and manicured weigh in of 94 grams for blue dream.The smoke taste like blueberry very nice taste.The high is strong creepy weed comes on light then bam your feeling it smoked a spliff and thought ithat was light so smoked all off it and that was a mistake 5 minutes later was stuck to my seat.Very heavy high on this one.I like this one taste excellent.

Congrats Nuggs. :high-five:
Thanks arteekay I never would thought I'd get 7 Oz off the 2 plants the spider cob is very good light this was close very close to his grow to me .The bud a lot stronger and way more frosty under the spider cob.Plus it half the cost to run them pretty great.Your crown royal going be huge in that scrog.I'm keeping up on it want see what yours pulls.

Switched lights over to 12/12 last night .I noticed I have something eating my leaves not mites I think aphids or white flies.I used a little of that soil that had them in it for the big solo cup I had before I found them .Bought some fox farm don't bug me hope it gets rid of the problem.I set my grow for lights on at night then off in morning. It cooler at night and will be getting hot by the end of harvest so This will help.Shouldn't take long to see signs of sex as gsc already showing everything else should to in 2 weeks .

Everything took well to the flip feed with little bit of bloom this feed get the flowering process going .I'm starting to think candy land is a male .it's not stretching and has the same look as a lot of males I grown.Thinking of getting some of the pollen if it is male and crossing it with gsc .Will see what happens .I could make couple of crosses of s.a.d or tangie to will see if it male or not first then take pollen.

Ok so clones have been feed tonight first feed there still not taking growth yet hope I gave them enough time to root well before the switch there still healthy green and standing up on there own .I gave them 13 days of 20/4 lighting so hope they rooted .My ppm is 520 on my dwc holding good my gsc started stretching wish I would had more Scrog room for her ,but I have other plants so this just really to keep her at level area of height out of my lights.s.a.d and tangie are looking great the coco working out really well for them.Will give them some water in couple days.

Thanks arteekay I never would thought I'd get 7 Oz off the 2 plants the spider cob is very good light this was close very close to his grow to me .The bud a lot stronger and way more frosty under the spider cob.Plus it half the cost to run them pretty great.Your crown royal going be huge in that scrog.I'm keeping up on it want see what yours pulls.

Thanks for seeing it through nuggs. Great job. Very much looking forward to watching the Crown Royale finish under the spider. It'll be the first one we've grown that's lived it's entire life under it.

Have a great weekend my friend.

:)

This grow has been under 2 spider cobs the whole grow.They been doing great just flipped my lights 12/12 and the gsc is filling out the screen quik. Spray my plants with don't bug me yesterday everything seems fine today. S.a.do has really started her stretch and filling out the side branches evenly. TAngie is still short hasn't started the stretch yet .Still have about 9 days till I see sex on the 3 plants.Had to cover the clear cantainer with paper the we're getting light through them not good so I wrapped them in colored paper to stop the light pentration .They should be fine for now.Really hope I got enough space for these plants they might get big on me . I was thinking of toeing them down some . To minimize space.

My dwc plants are drinking water every 2 days now .Before it was every day I had ad a gallon of water but now it's down every 2 days after fill up my ppm is around 520 so everything is well my water temperature is a steady 66 degrees which seems to be good spot I have some of the healthiest roots I ever had while growing dwc the chiller was a good investment. I believe this dwc grow going be massive I vegged my dwc girls for 67 days gsc is a monster I'm glad I scrogged her and multiple topped her early she just right. Hopine for great yield on this one .

Tonight's update feed tangie and s.a.d tonight .Noticed that the clones are growing now that I covered there clear containers. I also got a small plant I'm growing of one of my crosses I call pine bud it's a lime green heavy yielding pine strain I made few years back.I will grow this out in a solo cup on 12/12 cycle it's about 4 days old.I trimmed up tangie and s.a.d tonight to get light to there lower branches.Noticed when I took s.a.d out of grow area to trim I have huge roots mass growing out the bottom of my air pot about 1ft long feeding off the water in the container it setting on.No signs of preflowering yet still has few days to go .Give more update when I see progression.

So tonight my s.a.d is really stretching and filling out nice .I added a 20 watt t5 light I have to the edge of my screen to help candy land fill out more on screen only half the plant made it through the screen .The other half wasn't getting light as good so I rigged a light to the edge of screen so that light can get to it as needed .Still have a chance it might be female so just in case I have it equal through the screen. Myou clones are growing way better now.Waiting on tangie to start stretching she supposed to really take off quik ,but for now not a lot of stretch for it.Won't have add any water today to my dwc will tomorrow though feeding day for them think this be last time I add grow nuts to there feed.Will feed clones grow nuts till they start throwing out pistol. I haven't noticed any new pest attacks on my plants since I sprayed them few days ago .Will spray again this weekend and for next couple weeks keep them away .This was the second time ever I dealt with pest so I been lucky.Will post more tomorrow just really waiting see who's male or female at this point really hope I get all females fingers crossed at this point.

Think I was right starting see little round heads coming up on candy land think this one is male wait couple days just be sure .Didn't feed my dwc plants today the water really hasn't went down a lot from last fill up and ppm only down by couple points so it not eating a lot now.My s.a.d is doing great has just been getting bigger every day.Thinking of just taking candy land out so I can use hole screen for gsc.Was going to try make seed ,but need to train now before I can't .

Back
Top Bottom