New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

Hey CO, can you shed some light on how much the CVaults hold? I saw on Amaz they have the s,m,l & XL for $110. I'm just wondering if the XL will hold a small harvest. Might have to go with the liter sizes. Thanks in advance.

small CVault about 1/4oz
medium CVault about 3/4oz
large CVault about 1oz
xl Cvault about 3oz
3 liter Cvault about 6oz
4 liter CVault about 8oz
6 liter CVault about 12 oz
8 liter CVault about 1 pound
mega-CVault about 1 1/2 too 2 pounds

Now that is about what will fit. It all depends on how you grow your buds. If you have nice dense buds you could fit a little more.

small CVault about 1/4oz
medium CVault about 3/4oz
large CVault about 1oz
xl Cvault about 3oz
3 liter Cvault about 6oz
4 liter CVault about 8oz
6 liter CVault about 12 oz
8 liter CVault about 1 pound
mega-CVault about 1 1/2 too 2 pounds

Now that is about what will fit. It all depends on how you grow your buds. If you have nice dense buds you could fit a little more.

Morning CO and friends....

I also tried the CVault brand (another great suggestion by a 420 member). Started with just 2 small ones to test. At the same time I bought a case if small mason jars. That gave me something to compare to.

There was a noticeable difference in both. The CVault buds stayed firmer and didn't dry out as fast. The mason jar buds didn't dry out completely just not as good as the CVault.

Both gave us a nice smoke with no harshness.

Keep in mind neither lasted more then a couple of months because wifey and I sat back and enjoyed our little harvest...lol.

IMO, for long term storage get the CVault. If your gonna be pop'n in regular then the mason jars will do just fine. And will also give you the burping needed to further your cure.

Just my 2 cents...

Thanks CO for letting me chime in.

Hello Guys, thanks very much for the ideas of the Spider!!! according to the feedback from following threads, we will use the second one--4 beautiful spider in the net. :circle-of-love:

And please don't worry, KingJohn C, CO Finest and Renegade, we would like to send 4 silvery spiders to you in the future. :high-five: :high-five:

New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

Renegade's Hydro Flux - Featuring TwiLight Group's 432 Watt Spider COB LED

Details & Questions About the Spider COB LED Grow Light - Twilight LED

Hi 420 Magazine - We are Twilight LED - Manufacturer of Best COB Grow Light

Yea....

So the custom light I'm going to get will have the new design....wink, wink...lol.

Alright, I will be waiting for your email. :)

Thanks for your updating~:circle-of-love:

And please don't worry, KingJohn C, CO Finest and Renegade, we would like to send 4 silvery spiders to you in the future. :high-five: :high-five:

And my humble apologies for missing this statement. :Namaste:

I need to PM or email you with an updated address.

That COB looks awesome brother! Ohio realllyyyy needs to get this on the ballot next year so I can get me some of those beautiful lights!! (& plants!.....dont forget the plantssss!!) :volcano-smiley:

Ok I am back.. Here is pic update.
She is 2 1/2 weeks in flower.
20140817_224736.jpg
20140817_224758.jpg
20140817_224812.jpg
20140817_224847.jpg
20140817_224915.jpg
20140817_224932.jpg
20140817_224954.jpg
20140817_225010.jpg
20140817_225032.jpg
20140817_225057.jpg
20140817_225112.jpg
20140817_225138.jpg
20140817_225150.jpg

The C.O.B is working great. I will give her about a week and we will see how the buds fill in.
Wooowwwwww.....look at the sugar on those beautiful young ladies!!!! Loveee seein them shiny like that!!!!

Second one: 4Spiders in the net :circle-of-love:
spider_logo002.jpg

i think there should be a fly decal or something in the center of that light ;) that would fix that right up ha.

if the price stays the same with adding 3 more spiders i would say the second light,
but at the same time no one is looking down at the top of the light so i dont think it really matters. very cool design though

I&i

Edit : what would be cool is a spider decals on the sides facing the doors of the grow tent. so when you look at it you see them, not when you look from "gods view"

What is your expected yield at the end conservatively?

What is your expected yield at the end conservatively?

I would hope for 8oz or more. I had a small 100watt light on it for the first two weeks of flower so I know I am not going to get what I really want this round. That is why I say this is going to be a quick grow. Only 5 more weeks of flower time. The next round will be veg and flower.

Back
Top Bottom