New Custom Spider 432 Watt C.O.B LED Light - 4x4 Scrog

what's the price range on these that link has no price on the spiders ?

KingJohnC did you get this Spider COB light too ?...I would be interested in following your grow also... if so can you send link

I expect to begin my Twilight Groups LED 432 watt Spider COB LED grow light Grow Journal and Review in the next few weeks. I now do my invitations for my Grow Journal and Reviews by my friends list, I have sent you a friendship request.

I believe 296.00 $ Zombiewoof

That is correct and I believe shipping us included in that price.

I'm waiting on a reply back from J-Sun regarding discount codes but CO and King should also have codes. If you can not reach them PM me. I should have the codes soon enough.

What's the @ the wall power draw ?

what size diode is used ?

the COB units can really be changed by user ? & Most important is the reliability of getting replacement COB's when needed a year or 2 down the road .
I could see if the above is possible to have a set a COB's for Flower & a set for Grow OR any swappable combo one might entertain .
BUT the ability to Quick swapping of different level of the light spectrum at will would be Oh So Cool .
My feeling if a LED fixture has bulbs then they ALL should be running at the time , not some switching that turn some blubs off . Swapping bulbs (ok Diode COB ) would make a fixture 100% usable 100% of the time is my point .
I want a product that is all on , I'm just a Full Tilt Boogie kinda guy

[Input Voltage 100~240V AC .......There are Two version for this lamp:
1st type is regular ratio with 660nm:460nm 8:1, this have 36pcs diode in EACH COB LED.
2nd type is FULL Spectrum with UV380nm 1PCS, IR730nm 1PCS,6500K 2PCS,440nm 4PCS,

460nm 6PCS,580nm 1PCS,610nm 1PCS,630nm 4PCS,660nm 10PCS. this have 30pcs diode

in EACH COB LED.
You can have these coustomized to your needs.QUOTE=Zombiewoof;2203036]What's the @ the wall power draw ?

what size diode is used ?

the COB units can really be changed by user ? & Most important is the reliability of getting replacement COB's when needed a year or 2 down the road .
I could see if the above is possible to have a set a COB's for Flower & a set for Grow OR any swappable combo one might entertain .
BUT the ability to Quick swapping of different level of the light spectrum at will would be Oh So Cool .
My feeling if a LED fixture has bulbs then they ALL should be running at the time , not some switching that turn some blubs off . Swapping bulbs (ok Diode COB ) would make a fixture 100% usable 100% of the time is my point .
I want a product that is all on , I'm just a Full Tilt Boogie kinda guy[/QUOTE]

Subscribed.

:wood: Sign around neck reads: "WILL WORK FOR BUD" :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey Guys & Dolls,

Help 910 (almost a 911) S.O.S.

I'm a noob doing my first grow to flower in RDWC w/chiller and TopLED Reflectors (420mag journal in my sig) The last ten days have not been spent in my happy place. Started with brown slime (and I had spider mites and didn't know it) that I ordered SkunkLabs tea to knock back. Have now figured out that I had root rot too. The tea has done wonders BUT..

There is always a butt (and it's usually me), I discovered the spider mites in the middle of a major flood and treated them with Nuke Em two times three days apart and the little effers, how shall we say this, they sleep with the fishes. Doing a third "just to be sure" treatment with SkunkLabs Plant Cleanse and Vital Rinse in two more days.

The root ball took a hit on mass and the girls slowed down on growing but then drank newts like mad and started growing strong but, damn another but, some of the new growth is bunched up and curled back like a boron deficiency. I am doing a newt change tonight and my question is this:

Should I flip the girls now or veg for another week? the girls are big enough to flip but should I let the root ball recover and then thin the canopy later? there is also (at least it wasn't a but this time) some signs of Ph flux because of all the rapid rez changes to aggressively treat the root rot and brown slime with the tea but (a good one this time) I normally watch the Ph like a pro. any help would be awesome guys and dolls.

Gotta go pick up kid from work, back in 30 min

Hey Guys & Dolls,

I'm a noob doing my first grow to flower in RDWC w/chiller and TopLED Reflectors (420mag journal in my sig) The last ten days have not been spent in my happy place. Started with brown slime (and I had spider mites and didn't know it) that I ordered SkunkLabs tea to knock back. Have now figured out that I had root rot too. The tea has done wonders BUT..

There is always a butt (and it's usually me), I discovered the spider mites in the middle of a major flood and treated them with Nuke Em two times three days apart and the little effers, how shall we say this, they sleep with the fishes. Doing a third "just to be sure" treatment with SkunkLabs Plant Cleanse and Vital Rinse in two more days.

The root ball took a hit on mass and the girls slowed down on growing but then drank newts like mad and started growing strong but, damn another but, some of the new growth is bunched up and curled back like a boron deficiency. I am doing a newt change tonight and my question is this:

Should I flip the girls now or veg for another week? the girls are big enough to flip but should I let the root ball recover and then thin the canopy later? there is also (at least it wasn't a but this time) some signs of Ph flux because of all the rapid rez changes to aggressively treat the root rot and brown slime with the tea but (a good one this time) I normally watch the Ph like a pro. any help would be awesome guys and dolls.

Hey Dahbig Kahuna, I'm not a hydro guy but I wouldn't flip to flower until you get things stable and she has resumed normal growth. If you switch to flower while she is stressed you could have more serious problems, at the very least of which you might effect your yield. Just my opinion and there are more qualified growers to help you with your situation. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Thank you shadowman for that answer. Never put a sick veg pant in flower. Wait for her to bounce back on track then flip. I will be right back. I am uploading a bunch of pic and videos.

Ok I am back.. Here is pic update.
She is 2 1/2 weeks in flower.
20140817_224736.jpg
20140817_224758.jpg
20140817_224812.jpg
20140817_224847.jpg
20140817_224915.jpg
20140817_224932.jpg
20140817_224954.jpg
20140817_225010.jpg
20140817_225032.jpg
20140817_225057.jpg
20140817_225112.jpg
20140817_225138.jpg
20140817_225150.jpg

The C.O.B is working great. I will give her about a week and we will see how the buds fill in.

Hey Guys & Dolls,

I've replied on your journal and in a PM... Aquashield is the answer to your brown slime or any sort of root issue without sterilizing all your good bacteria you may be using. It helps colonize your root zone and breaks down nutrients and makes them more available to your roots. Also it is a liquid compost solution derived from composted poultry litter and will break down anything unwanted in your res and turn it into a useful source of energy for your plants.

my reply is much more detailed in your journal DBK.

I'm certain this will help you.. also pick up some Plant Success' Great White or Gen Hydro's Subculture-M for a mycorrhizal supply. it will work in symbiosis with the Aquashield and give you some incredible root masses!

Man-O-Man, I love your grows Professor! She is looking awesome, the resin production is outstanding my friend! :bravo: :clap:

Thank you my friend. She is still very young in flower. She is off to a good start. I have not done anything to boost resin yet so what you see is just light and the genotype at work.

Hey Dahbig Kahuna, I'm not a hydro guy but I wouldn't flip to flower until you get things stable and she has resumed normal growth. If you switch to flower while she is stressed you could have more serious problems, at the very least of which you might effect your yield. Just my opinion and there are more qualified growers to help you with your situation. "Keep The Green Side Up"

Thanks Shadowman, Think I may be having OCD stuff going on right now thinking it is Sunday, time to change my boxers (or at least turn them inside out). I added 45 oz of Skunk Tea (1 oz/gal) to the rez and am going to take in feedback like yours. Just figured out that I am fine on rez for another 4 days (that will make 7 days on this rez). I have just always done my newt changes on the weekend and was freaking out a bit. I'm such a noob thought I had to stay on the schedule. Truth is that if I'm going to make it as a grower like I see here on 420mag I'm going to have to learn the plant's schedule.

Back
Top Bottom